All Comments on 'A Good Little Wife Goes Bad Ch. 01-02'

by Ponderer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great start

what an exhibitionist! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Run of the mill.

One star..another tale meant to demean husbands.

fridayamfridayamabout 13 years ago
Five

Beautifully written, perfectly paced. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed it. Well written and you caught the feel of Singapore well.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 13 years ago
Great

Loved it. More please

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 13 years ago
An excellent

story. Well written, funny and told in a fresh-sounding voice. Only problem are the comments by anonymous who wrote the exact same comment appended to an other story submitted today. Poor anonymous, not only can he not appreciate good writing, but he is an obvious cuckold unable to let go of his humiliation.

USNRetiredUSNRetiredabout 13 years ago
Great Start

This has the potential of a multi-part long story of a beautiful hot sexy wife! I am looking forward to reading more chapters.

Yes, I've been to Singapore many times and look forward to returning. You did catch the flavor of the shopping mall in Singapore and the discrete and sometimes not so discrete reveals that occure.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Start!

We loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter. Annie was wet from the first time Isabelle flashed G. from the balcony! Rob and Annie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars

Great start, good pace, dialogue, character development, looking forward to next chapters

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Very Hot, but

Yes, it is a well written, hot, and interesting story. She is quite the girl, however, what honestly spoils it for me is the total marginalizing of the husband and the marriage. I am not moralizing here, just talking about relationships, about people, and how they should be treated.

She supposedly loves her husband, although she doesn't really mention him, and yet puts both the relationship and the marriage at great risk with hardly a second thought.

So, Yes...she is a hottie, and even seems like a nice person, but bottom line...in the end she just another cheating wife who finds her excitement outside of her marriage without a second thought about the devastation & destruction she & G are about to create in another man's life.

You can't possibly believe that such life changing events will go unnoticed by the husband, and that each and every action we take which involves others has consequences. So...time to finish, or at least continue, but also time to own up to the havoc wrought and the consequences resulting from her choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pure crap - don't post anymore, it is a total waste of space.

Submitted by a moron for all the fags who can't get enough from sites like dark wanderer [actually wishing these asshole writers who get a brain & submit this shit on those sites instead of wasting space here].

decadent_katedecadent_kateabout 13 years ago

I really liked this story. Was a real tease but very sexy, and loved the humorous parts too. The anons need to stop taking things so seriously, and take their negativity elsewhere.

I am wondering how her having a husband is relevant to the story... cheating is a bit of a turnoff for me too, but I don't understand how hard it is for some people to skip over parts of a story they might not like when the rest is great.

Anyway, looking forward to the next part of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ignore sissy-boy anons

This is a good story so far - well written/edited and good blend of plot, dialogue, character development, and erotic action.

Keep going, the naysayers and detractors basically have no idea what constitutes a well written story (in fact, they probably have no idea what a naysayer or detractor is) and probably couldn't define 'constitutes' without a dictionary.

PondererPondererabout 13 years agoAuthor
From Ponderer, the Author

Please note: I submitted this story to be included in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category, but, without consultation, it was altered to be labelled as belonging to the Loving Wives one. I feel this is misleading as the story is about a woman with latent exhibitionistic and sub tendencies, and the fact that she’s married is an irrelevancy: as the story develops, I do not intent that the husband will ever become involved in his wife’s activities, or, indeed, even ever become aware of them: in fact, she could just as easily be unattached. I’m sorry if any readers are disappointed in the story because they were expecting an LW one: but the story was categorised as such by disregarding my suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
to the Author

Good story so far; in Lit's defense regarding the change to LW category - there are only a few good authors left who actually submit in LW anymore due to the preponderance of hateful/juvenile/asinine comments.

Based on the story tags alone it is clear this belongs in Exhibitionist/Voyeur but if Lit didn't hijack a few stories to LW it would go days without a single submission.

Keep up the good work and hopefully we'll find your future work in the appropriate category. Cheers.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
Excellent Story-telling

This isn't your usual LW story and probably should have been placed in the Exhibitionist category but I am glad this one wasn't.

I was just very impressed with the quality of writing, the pace and the turn of phrase are miles ahead of the usual fare here.

But, if the hubby isn't going to find out what is going on, where is the conflict?

Keep it up. Superior quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it - very erotic. You must continue this further. Brilliant

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago

If the woman in the story is supposed to be unattached, or could be, as you claim. Then why not state that she is just a single woman that gets off on being dominated? There is no point in even mentioning that she is married. I suggest you edit the story and take out any reference to her being married, then you might have a good BDSM story that people might enjoy. That way you might also get LIT editors to put the story in the right category.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Damn

First comment for this tale in over seven years. I know why. Sorry I broke the streak.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Me too

I ponder my.mistake also. Best left to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn...!!! want next parts. Very long wait. Please share next parts asap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPonderer@Ponderer
I have a degree in Psychology - so you'd be right in thinking that I'm as interested in what a woman has between her ears as I am in what she has between her legs.