A Good Marriage Ch. 10

Story Info
Fulfillment.
3.4k words
4.13
39.8k
11

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
514 Followers

Chapter 10 -- Fulfillment

Please feel free to read the earlier chapters at no extra charge. In fact, you'll find reading the chapters in sequence adds context and depth as the story unfolds. Otherwise, feel free to find the juicy bits and wank.

And so, despite a fifty percent divorce rate, rest assured that in a world where it's safe to have unprotected sex, there is such a thing as...a good marriage.

**********

Mark and Carrie said reluctant goodbyes to Cathy at the end of Carnival in Rio. As the plane lifted off to began their trip back to their beautiful home in Sausalito overlooking the bay, Carrie hooked her arm in Mark's and lay her head on his shoulder.

As the plane gained altitude and leveled out she said, "So, what did you think of Cathy?"

He smiled. "She's fantastic."

"She is. You enjoyed us, I can tell."

Mark spoke softly so other passengers wouldn't hear. "What's not to enjoy about having two beautiful women sucking and fucking me."

"I'm sorry, Mark."

"What for? It was great."

"No, for me weakness. It's not fair." Mark was quiet. There was nothing to say. "I mean, I know we had a conversation early on about me high need."

"You did tell me you wanted it everyday, that it was important to you. But I guess...I don't know..." Mark shrugged.

"Aye. To me sex has always just been sex. Fantastic feelin' and great fun but...just that. But with you it's been so much more. It's amazin'. Big love has really opened me eyes. And I hate that I can't be satisfied with less than...what I need. So what I'm sayin', Mark, is that I'm sorry. I feel guilty about it and that's part of why I pushed Cathy on you. But it was down in the bar while you two were upstairs that I understood a fraction of what you must have felt the few times I've...gone out."

Mark was quiet for a few seconds, thirty, a minute. "It's been hard. I don't think most people would understand." Carrie nodded, a tear formed, swelled and spilled down her cheek and she swept it away. "But, so far, in the end, everything else is outweighed by my love for you and wanting you in my life forever. I'd prefer it different, but..."

"So I'll try harder, Mark. Really, I will."

He nodded.

"I never want to lose you, Mark." She squeezed his arm.

"Me either." He kissed her forehead and got a small smile in return.

The flight attendant arrived, asked their preference of beverages, provided them and moved on.

"Sooo, how are you seein' me, after our adventures with Cathy?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, me kissin' a woman and eatin' pussy. One thing for me to tell you, another to see me do it."

"Nothing bad, if that's what you think. I still think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I love you with all my heart."

"Ahem."

"With a killer bod."

"Ahem."

"And a hot ass."

"Ahem," sterner.

"And freckled tits."

"Hey!" She poked him.

"Oh yeah, I love you for your brains too."

"That's better," Carrie said primly and settled back in her seat.

"But it was very exciting seeing you two together. Smoking hot. I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

"Ooh, be a shame to let that one get away. Maybe I should ask the flight attendant for a blanket." Mark smiled. "I agree. It was excitin'."

"I'd do it again."

"Really?"

"Sure. I mean, with Cathy. I'm not interested in a swinging lifestyle, or an open marriage. Well, outside of..."

"Which I'm goin' to work harder on," Carrie interjected. "And me either. But I know what you mean. I'd do it again with Cathy, too. But it kind of raises a question in me mind, it does."

"What's that?"

"Well, don't take this the wrong way, 'cause I'm not out to hurt your feelin's, but I enjoyed bein' with Cathy too. It's so much different than bein' with a man, with you. It's a whole other realm of pleasure, it is."

"Uh huh..."

"And I want you to experience the full realm of pleasure, like me. I want you to be happy and fulfilled and to experience it at least once."

"Okay, so exactly what are you talking about?"

"Would you consider bein' with a man? So you could experience the full realm of pleasure? I'd be there, of course, if you wanted."

Mark sighed. "I thought so. I love you dearly, Carrie, but I just don't lean that way."

"I didn't think I did either until I got seduced."

"Really?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Hmmph."

"And you can't deny you like me strapon."

"Mmm hmm."

"And I know our talkin' durin' sex horns us up even more."

"Yeah, but that's just talk."

"Are you tellin' me that after all our talkin' you never thought about it, never wondered even once what it would be like?"

"Of course not, with all that how could I not wonder. I just don't feel a need to find out."

"What if it would be as wonderful as bein' with Cathy. What if it was that awesome, just different. You know?"

"I don't need to get urinated on to know I wouldn't like that."

"Oh, quit lettin' on, completely different and you know it. You like me to strap it to you, nothin' wrong about that. Just take it to the next level. You'd love it."

"Why would you even want me to?"

"Because it's grand, it's gratifyin'. I'm not tryin' to force you to do anythin', Mark, I just want you to experience what I have. I mean, I didn't know how good it could be with a woman until that first time. It was amazin'. So maybe you'd feel the same as I did, is all."

"Hmmph."

"Just think about it, darlin." Carrie patted Mark's knee.

"Well, I do admit that you've shown me the ins and outs of pleasure back there," Carrie groaned and rolled her eyes, "and it is hot when you use the strapon, but part of it for me is that it's you, watchingyou give and get pleasure that way. And then with Cathy, it was that female form that was part of the turn on for me. Sooo, don't hold your breath." Carrie stuck her tongue out at Mark and faked a pout. He smiled.

Arriving home in the early evening, Mark and Carrie tossed their luggage on the floor, stripped and left a trail of clothes to the wine rack and out the door to the hot tub. They sipped wine and stared at the sparking water in the distance. They made love in the hot tub, scrounged a light meal and, after watching a mindless comedy on the television went to bed and fell into a deep, sound sleep.

Life quickly settled back into a routine of sorts. Carrie wrote wherever it suited, often on the back deck overlooking the bay in the distance. Mark mostly worked in his office since he liked using a large monitor. They'd intersect and make love, seek each other out and fuck.

And they both tried, hard. In the many months that followed their trip to Rio for Carnival Carrie hadn't resorted to going out for awhile, hadn't called another man to meet and fuck. But it was a struggle for her at times. Especially one desperate stretch after almost a week of Mark's lack of interest, after she was almost insane with need, when she was only minutes away from giving in and picking up the phone Mark approached her, hugged her from behind and nuzzled her neck. She felt his hard cock in the crease of her ass and wept with joy and relief when he took her to the bedroom and fucked her hard on their marital bed.

Afterward, she tearfully asked mark if it had been a test and he hugged her and cradled her and told her he didn't know why he was in a slump, maybe because he was stressed about work, but that he would never play such games with her. He appreciated her and loved her even more for trying so hard. He promised to do better himself. But the intensity of her lovemaking after such a stretch was not lost on Mark.

And Mark and Carrie's life went on; working, loving, traveling. They talked of their time with Cathy in Rio to enhance their arousal. They talked of Carrie's old partners, her many past lovers, to spice up their sex. They explored light bondage, mild s-and-m, costumes and role play, and other mutually satisfying escapades that she recalled.

When they watched television Carrie would mention if she had fucked that actor or rocker or athlete, telling Mark if he had a small dick, liked to wear lingerie or, in the case of a prominent politician, liked to be queened and have his balls smacked about. Surprisingly, Mark found her commentary interesting and not threatening.

They lay in bed one night, Mark on his back, Carrie snuggled against him, his arm around her. She stroked his hard cock, thick and long. "Mmm, my perfect cock." She scooped pre-cum from the head and said, "I'm not sharin' tonight," and licked her finger.

"Feels good, baby."

She stroked him and massaged his balls. "So Mark, have you been thinkin' on it?"

"Thinking on what?" His eyes were closed, he enjoyed her light touch.

"Oh, you know." She dragged her nails along his length and he moaned. "About branchin' out and enjoyin' more pleasure," she trilled.

Mark smiled. "Yeah, I've thought about it," he said and she squealed when he rolled over her so that she was on her back looking up at him propped on his elbow at her side.

Carrie said, "Ooh," and flinched when Mark lightly spanked her pussy. She spread her legs for him and he stroked and fingered and slapped and pulled her as he talked.

"So you'd like me to take a big hard cock, huh?" Carrie nodded and squirmed under his touch. "You'd like see me open my mouth and close my lips around a man's thick cock, see it disappear in my mouth. You want to see me bob and stroke and hear him moan and grab my hair and come in my mouth." Carrie's eyes blazed at his words and she moaned. "Well, dear, I do wonder what that would be like after all your talk. I do wonder what it would be like to have a real cock throbbing in my mouth. Hard, hot flesh. To look up and see a man's body while he comes in my mouth and I taste his cum and share it with you."

Carrie moaned as he worked her down there. "I wonder what it would feel like to take his soft cock in my mouth until he gets hard and then lay on my back with my legs spread wide and high and guide his cock to my ass, to feel him over me, feel him split me and bury his cock in me, to feel his thick cock fucking me." Carrie squirmed and moaned. "To feel him slam into me over and over until my world is that pressure and I feel him thrust and pump and surge and cum deep in my ass. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"God, yes," Carrie rasped.

"You'd like to see me fuck Cathy again, wouldn't you" She nodded and he had four fingers writhing in her cunt while his thumb massaged her clit and she moaned. "I'm not saying this to hurt you or make you feel bad, I never want to do that, but I liked fucking Cathy. I enjoyed it. Immensely. She has the sweetest little pussy. Not as sweet as yours, but still." Carrie moaned.

Mark rolled on top of Carrie and entered her with a practiced move and ground against her. She held his head and kissed him desperately while he fucked her.

"Maybe I'll tie you to a chair and you can watch me fuck Cathy. You can watch me and Cathy fuck. Her dark skin against my light skin, all slippery with sweat, making love, hour after hour. Would you like that? I'll make it happen if you want. I'll fuck Cathy's tight pussy again and you can watch if you want me to." Carried moaned and Mark ground against her.

"Maybe I'll tie you to a chair at the side of the bed while I fuck Cathy and maybe I'll tip the chair over and she'll sit on your face while I fuck her from behind and you can't do anything about it." Mark fucked and ground against Carrie and she moaned.

"Or maybe you'll watch me fuck Cathy while we suck and share a man's cock and cum." Carrie moaned and mewled and Mark watched her climb toward her release. "Maybe you'll watch while I fuck Cathy and suck a handsome man's cock until he gets behind me and," Mark snapped his hips and said, "fucks my ass hard and makes me come," and she arched and tensed and cried out and went limp.

Mark rolled to the side and Carrie put her arm over her eyes. "Oh my god, Mark. Oh, jaysus." Mark smiled. Her breathing slowed. "Whew, that was good. It's been awhile since you did the talkin'. You should do it more. Oh my god."

"Glad you enjoyed."

Carrie rested for another minute then rolled to her side, faced Mark, her eyes gleaming, a broad smile and said, "So. Sounds like you're up for it then, right?"

Mark smiled. "Nah, that was for you."

"What!"

"Oh, I've thought about it, but decided it isn't for me."

"But..."

"Fun fantasy though, wasn't it?"

"You bloody arse!" she laughed and punched him on the arm.

"You can still use the strapon, though."

"Ugh. You really had me goin' there." Carried rolled on top of Mark, kissed him, took him inside of her and made him come.

In the morning Mark and Carrie sat on their deck in their house in Sausalito overlooking the bay, drinking coffee and reading the paper.

Carrie looked at Mark out of the corner of her eye. He noticed and said, "What?"

"Nothin'," she sighed.

"Nothing?" Mark smiled.

"Mmm. You really won't?"

"Won't what, dear?"

"Oh, quit. You know bloody well know what I mean, be with a man."

"Oh, that. Well, I've been through enough to never say never, but, no, don't feel the urge."

Carrie sighed. "But you'd enjoy it, I'm positive." She tilted her head and practically whined.

Mark laughed, put a hand on hers and said, "Maybe, and I appreciate you wanting me to experience pleasure that way, I do, but...I respectfully decline the nomination."

Carrie laughed. "Okay, okay, but your loss." Mark smiled, scooped her up, said, "Not as long as I have you," and carried her to the bedroom where, to her delight, he showed her what he meant.

And so they lived their life. Working, traveling making love and fucking. Carrie brought up the idea of Mark enjoying a man time and again and he let her have her fun. When they were out and about she'd point to a fit, handsome man and say things like, "Ooh, look at him, darlin', I bet he's packin' almost as much as you. Think how much fun it would be to have his hot cock between your lips. We should go talk to him and see if he's up for fuckin' your sweet ass, we should."

And mark would respond with things like, "He's okay, but look at that woman over there. I bet she'd love for you to sit on her face while I fuck her ass." Carrie would elbow him, they'd laugh and hug and go about their day.

Cathy visited for a glorious week after Carnival. And a few times on Mark and Carrie's travels to places exotic and mundane they took another woman into their bed, they fucked other women together. And as Carrie never mentioned reciprocity, never said tit for tat, never said she licked pussy so he should suck cock, Mark figured it was her way of saying she was sorry, of evening the score in a manner of speaking, letting mark fuck a few other women. Carrie was not threatened and enjoyed these diversions, loved giving Mark such pleasurable experiences, reveled in the occasional caress of soft female flesh. Neither wanted to open that door wider and kept such occasions few and far between.

At home they surprised themselves. During Mark's dry spells, as they called them, the times when he wasn't interested in sex, Carrie took to massaging him a day or two after no sex. Often as not mark would respond and she'd ride him to their pleasure. Otherwise, she'd grind against his leg and find her release, which they both thought was arousing.

And Mark was truthful; he would never withhold sex as a test of Carrie's efforts. But he was not above extending his dry spells an extra day or two, watching Carrie's increasing lust and mounting need and finally taking her and the sex was desperate and savage and ferocious and wholly satisfying. In time, Carrie came to suspect what Mark was doing and a part of her even looked forward to what she thought of as a form of denial play. She certainly couldn't complain about the results. With such accommodations both were relieved that her stable of men became a thing of the past.

And so, as they sat in their hot tub one evening, naked, sipping wine, Mark's arm around his soulmate, her hand on his cock, looking at the bay sparkling in the moonlight, their thoughts turned inward.

Carrie was happy. She was glad they had found an equilibrium, a balance for her needs. She was occasionally caught off guard and wept at the pain she must have caused Mark with her insistence on daily sex and the few times she went out for awhile. Sex had been sex, though so much better with Mark, but she hadn't a feel for what he must have gone through until she gave him Cathy and sat alone at the bar drinking champagne while they were upstairs. Something had changed within Carrie after that. She still needed, craved, daily sex but her will was stronger now, bolstered by her love for Mark, by his love and sacrifice. She was glad she didn't need other men to satisfy her need. She wished Mark would try a man, because she knew he'd enjoy it, but would bide her time, it was his choice. Still, they had silly fun talking about it. But for the life of her, Carrie had no complaints; she had her beloved Mark, after all.

Carrie sipped her wine, looked at Mark, his classically handsome features, his toned physique, the chest hair she loved, squeezed his cock and smiled.

Mark was happy. He was glad they had found stability, a steady and predictable tide. He was glad Carrie didn't need other men to satisfy her craving, relieved they had somehow worked it out after all. Would he have continued letting Carrie fuck a stable of men? He didn't know, couldn't say for sure one way or the other. Sometimes he thought that if fucking her stable of men was the price to pay for spending his life with the most beautiful and interesting and captivating woman he had ever met, well, in that context, from that perspective, he couldn't really say it was too high of a price at all. Yet he was deeply grateful it no longer confronted them.

Mark thought that if someone had told him ten years ago that he would be married to a wildly successful romantica author and former runway model he would have thought them daft. Crazier still if they had told him his wife would open sexual doors and wonders and that they would lead the life they were leading. But for the life of him, Mark couldn't complain because he had his beloved Carrie.

Mark looked at Carrie, her thick, straight red hair falling just below her shoulders, glowing in the moonlight, her gorgeous face, sprinkled with freckles that dusted her perfect breasts. He leaned over, kissed her, clinked her glass in a silent toast.

And as he put their glasses down and pulled Carrie onto his lap, as she sighed and moaned and took his perfect cock deep inside of her, Mark thought that all in all, he had to admit, it was...a good marriage.

**********

And thus concludes the tale of Mark and Carrie's good marriage. I hope you enjoyed their story. Writers love feedback so please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
514 Followers