All Comments on 'A Good Marriage Ch. 10'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You made a lot commenters unhappy

All those guys who wanted to slam you and Mark with their "gay, cuckold, wimp cocksucker" remarks must be very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice.

Not really any (graphic) sex involved but it wrapped up the story very well. I'm tickled to death with the ending, very well done, and I look forward to your next story. Thank you for sharing!!!

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Okay, Jomar.

I will admit after reading chapter three that I thought that was it for me. But I tried, I really tried to read this story with an open mind. But Having skipped over most of the other chapters I thought what the hell? and read this chapter properly. Well the commentator below is correct. It seems Mark isn't the Cuckold wimp we all thought he was going to be. Although taking it up the arse with a strapon does smack of being at least bi-sexual. Then we have this 'fantasy' that Carrie has of him taking it a step further and actually getting fucked by a man. That is enough to make me stop reading there and then. then of course we have the fact that suddenly Carrie doesn't need to fuck her stable of men anymore? Why? I thought she was unable to go without sex at least five or six times a day? where did her libido go? But Cathy is still around and they will both fuck Mark with the strapon.

<P>All in all I think by your own definition this couple you have created probably DO have a GOOD MARRIAGE, but it is a very one sided, swinging or open marriage. SOME people may call that GOOD I beg to differ.

<P>I still think at some point Mark will be cheated on by Carrie but I am not sure if he will care or not. They say love is blind. Well this love has no eyes to see at all.

<p>Good job on the first three chapters and part of this one. The other chapters? I really don't want to read those chapters properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey Anon, stop your crowing

how do you know the author didn't change the story to keep everybody happy. I still find it difficult to swallow that a woman has such a deep daily need for sex and kept pushing the husband into being gay. She needs mental help. It must be hell to be married to such a woman. But then this is fiction and in fantasy anything goes. Good read author, it wasn't a challenge who to dislike in this story. Thanks. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good, suprise ending

I'm glad she realized what the husband was going through and decided to work harder to control herself. The messsage angle was also good, though obvious, I mean why not try to work him up if she's in the need? Nothing wrong with the occasional woman added to the relationship play as long as its shared, not one partner leaving the other alone at home. I also think the bisexual angle was better off played down as it was (and by the way she wanted him to try bisexual activities not become gay you pinheads - if he was gay she wouldn't get any from him and then where would she be?). All in all a much better ending than I had expected from the direction of previous chapters. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Stories of any kind become very personal for the writer and the reader. Authors want to get some idea out there and readers want that idea to be "their idea of a good time", even if they don't know it until after they read about it. This story was great. It would also be great with an alternate ending where they do explore a man. That strikes such a nerve with so many readers because a fair majority want the same type of outcome. If the guy fucks only women, he's a stud. If a woman does the same thing, she's a slut. If she invites another woman into bed, she's a dream. And yet, if every author followed the exact same format, they'd be criticized for being predictable. For me, it's all good as long as no one is degraded. But that's "my thing" no degrading. The definition of a good marriage varies. Many people here don't realize that. This author does.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
The writing was good through every chapter

The push by Carrie to get him to go gay was disappointing within "A Good Marriage", but the ending was good. She did begin to understand his needs and compromise which to me is one of the foundations of a goood marriage.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A great story

Well written, very well planned and a nice ending. I'm glad he didn't turn into a wimp and I'm glad she didn't talk him into being with another man. Well done, thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry he can't satisfy his wife, but 99.9 percent of men would walk away and leave her to her sex addiction. I guess no children for the slut and the cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Will not work for me!

Gosh,

I can not imagine living like this, a beautiful wife who is not satisfied with me and goes out to see other men for satisfaction. Nope, would not work for me.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

This wasn't a marriage, it was a buffet to her selfish needs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
garbage

shit skimmed it why dont those who write such drivel just admit theyre fans of closet cock sucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Carrie couldn't get enough cock. Some people can't get enough booze, or food, or drugs.

If the most important sex organ is the brain, then Carrie was mentally dysfunctional. Which is fine. Mark could have married a woman with a dysfunctional arm, or leg, or other physical handicap. He married a woman with a psychological handicap. No one is perfect. But reading about the marriage of two people who have to cope with a dysfunction that at least one of the couple refuses to get treated for, well, what is erotic about that? Its just sad.

As with most mental disorders no one can predict how long they will last, or how bad it might get. Please, don't write anymore. This was sick enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I just really enjoy a loving, cuckold story. Mutual respect and no treating the other really badly. That's the marriage I would call " made in heaven."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One if the best stories on Literotica. Very well written and highly erotic. Well paced. Sorry to see it end. A good marriage indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It had all the good aspects of a great erotic story. I hope there are more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES