All Comments on 'A Good Neighbor Ch. 02'

by cruiser5050

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not nearly as good as chapter 1

No refresher on the characters? Isn't the neighbor an older guy who is a widower or his wife left him? Isn't the main character middle aged and his wife is out of town for the weekend? No recip? Just a poorly executed story about a good idea.

cruiser5050cruiser5050almost 10 years agoAuthor
A Reply

The main character according to the first part is married, and his wife went on vacation. Tony, the neighbor was married with his wife passing away, and he has a girlfriend, and male lover too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Semi-castrated submissive male [testicles removed already]; I also need a verile STD free dominant man to fuck me up the ASS!

Yes: I need neighbour like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please find another hobby

I thought Chapter 01 was deliberately off-kilter; that the grammatical missteps and goofy sentence structure were meant to solicit criticism from that segment of anal-compulsive readers who freak out over every misspelled word and missing comma. If I'm right, then enough is enough; your style has quickly become tedious and boring. If I'm wrong, this may be the most idiotic story on Literotica. Find another hobby!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love the comments!

Faggot 'haters' that are here reading about cock sucking while the pull on their little puds.......

dpattjr42dpattjr42almost 10 years ago
you need an editor

your story isn't horrible, but you need someone to proof read it so it is fully understandable and makes sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser5050@cruiser5050
I like both woman and men, sometime together sometime separate. I love to suck pussy till it cum. I like to swallow a mans cum as slide down my throat. Also I like anal in a woman's or men's ass going in deeply, and I like to feel a man fuck me in the ass till he cum, and a wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES