All Comments on 'A Good Neighbor'

by cruiser5050

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jman42jman42almost 10 years ago
Please find an editor

I'm not sure if the content of the story was good or not as the multitude of grammatical errors made this unreadable. I'll take a leap and guess that English is not your primary language? Keep writing, but please find someone to proof-read it first.

monabolognamonabolognaalmost 10 years ago
Good story

The story was great and I can't wait for the next one but please do get an editor. It shouldn't be to complicated to just clean this up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Editor!

Rated you great, but need an editor!!

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Loved the thought

Agree about the grammar but loved the concept of the story. I fantasise about such a situation all the time.

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOL

What a ballbuster is what you are!! I love much the sex story and the people who do the fucking. I love also your impudence is so cute and the humor that you have. Yes to get an editor and then he goes to your home and is a cocksucker. Perfect yes? Pleasse do more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs editing

Not a bad story, but it REALLY needs editing, the grammar is terri8ble, takes away from the story.

Good story, really needs an English tutor.

cruiser5050cruiser5050almost 10 years agoAuthor
Trying to Fix

I am sorry about the grammar. I took it to English teacher who is teaching how to write. She wouldn't read it once cause it sexual. So I do the best I can. Suggestions any one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I usually don't comment on selling or punctuation, but feel I have to. The plot of your story is good,but with all of the grammar errors, it was hard to follow. Try to get someone to audit your writing.

Harpo51Harpo51almost 6 years ago
Great story!

Huge turn on! Makes this curious guy even more curious!

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Really good story and don’t worry about the grammar. It will come in time, just get some begging

English and ask friends to help.

Had a friend that never knew I am bi if I’d give him a BJ., the look on his face when he asked and

I got on my knees. "Priceless"

GreenBerryGreenBerry9 months ago

Need an editor to help with wording and spelling, but the story was interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser5050@cruiser5050
69 Followers
I like both woman and men, sometime together sometime separate. I love to suck pussy till it cum. I like to swallow a mans cum as slide down my throat. Also I like anal in a woman's or men's ass going in deeply, and I like to feel a man fuck me in the ass till he cum, and a wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES