All Comments on 'A Good Shag'

by joulie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

Just the sort of holiday we all like. And told so well. Thank you Joulie

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Seems a simple story

but it's forthright, and honest. Not the best writing in the world, but with potential.

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
aunty got her pussy feel as well. and finger licking good

love the story great writing I thing love the read with place I know as well.

do keep up the writing is so good.

lickemgoodlickemgoodover 13 years ago
The tongue.

Oh, the tongue could have added oh so much more. Hairy pussys and tounge. How I would have liked to have been Gerry and used my tongue.

Lovely lady, you can tell stories of the past, and how I would like to make them now. . . . open wide and let my tongue slide in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gooohd

Here a trio sex athlete tale. A sustained three-some, possibly before the term was well known. Sexy and hot. Minor foibles in the English at points but again well delivered. I could imagine such points are where the writer got distracted! Here tho' the human emotions play, and Love rears it's head, not Luv. Carry on, forward ride, and fire off as many tales as poss. The anthology suggests 2011 has started with a Bang. Be a short while before I get to them. It IS worth going chronologically. What a saucy Coven, or Angel Gathering, this represents!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh auntie

Oh auntie. Your cunt feels so warm and moist. I'm so hard. What we're doing is wrong but so, so good. Your nipples are incredibly hard, your face so red and intense. I can't hold back. I'm going to shoot deep inside you. Oh fuck! Oh, oh, fuck! I'm cumming, I'm shooting. So good, so very very spunky. Oh auntie, naughty auntie. You are still fucking. Don't stop.

papa pelikanpapa pelikanover 11 years ago

Its easy to believe the story is true - real world - real people -

you take time to get yourselves sorted out -

you dont start sucking in the second para -

Sould I submit some of my true stories - the mastubation fantasies - most of the stories here - end up being all the same -

And - if any of the coven ever come to Paris -

we do normal every day lovely things here as well

many thanks - drop me a line - I love mature ladies

cheers R

ed1957ed1957almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Auntie was a real surprise.She was horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS SEEMED EXACTLY AS I RECALL

Except it is an ocean away and 20 years too early. Don't need to be the same anything to have those experiences or those fears. The biggest forgotten feeling came at the end, "on the way home ... my visitor had arrived" and

"Aunty had a few days worry, and at three days late she hit the gin." Lots I miss about those times and also that I had forgotten.

Lots about the new days that is just fine thank you.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70about 10 years ago
Loved This Story!!

I love your stories. It's like being part of a Ladies Club or in the girls locker room. Which is in itself a wonderful fantasy. I'm so glad the Auntie got involved in the sex; at first, I was afraid she might not. What a lucky guy and a wonderful situation. It reminded me of a time I went camping with a church group and one of the girls and I secretly spent the night together ... That was fabulous! Anyway, thanks for the great story, and I'm looking forward to the others! David.

George2191George2191almost 5 years ago
More than a good shag

Wow lady what Avery sexy story so turned on had to play with my cock whilst reading the story. Bet your fannys were sore, been me I would have loved you to sit on my face whilst fucking Aunty. Have to go just cum all over my tummy. Thanks for a great read. Love older lady's even though I'm 62. George.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoulie@joulie
197 Followers
My name is Joulie; one of a small group of similar ladies, many of us friends for quite a number of years. At present the youngest of us is in her fifties. The group is not a closed arena, some will arrive, and some alas will depart. Some of us were married, some not, some div...