A Good Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister is lent to others for sexual use.
807 words
3.7
97.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up on a Saturday morning, her pussy a little sore from overuse. She had gotten her period a week before, so at least she knew she wasn't pregnant. Safely on the pill now, her brother could do whatever he wanted to her. Anything he wanted... The thought aroused her a little, causing her to rub her tender cunt as she got out of bed.

She pulled a pair of panties out of the dresser and slipped them on. She was reaching for her bra when without warning, the door opened, and her brother came in. She instinctively covered her chest with her arms. Looking her up and down, he grinned at finding her in such a vulnerable state. Standing in front of her, he pulled her arms down, forcing her breasts into view. The same prickly excitement flowed through her at being revealed yet again.

He fingered the crotch of her fresh panties and pulled them down slowly, leaving them at her thighs. She remained standing still, with everything showing. Finally, he said, "Mmm, I just cannot get enough of you, sis." He lowered his pants and underwear and started to jerk off.

Seeing his thick cock, she automatically went down on her knees. He held the back of her head, yanking her hair a bit, and continued stroking. With her hands on his thighs, she waited for his cum, her eyes glued to his large penis, which had filled her holes on countless occasions. At last, he moaned under his breath and let his sperm fly.

Lines of cum splattered her face and sailed into her open mouth. He kept tugging, painting her face until he had nothing left. She swallowed, obedient as ever, and sucked his cockhead clean. He grabbed the Polaroid off the dresser and snapped a picture of her young, semen-soaked face. "I wouldn't want to forget a nice image like that, now would I?" he said as he shook the photo.

Pocketing the picture, he gave her her orders for the day while he zipped up: "Be in my room at 3 o'clock. I have a little surprise planned for you. Wear nothing; you'll want to be easily accessible." Then, just as quickly as he had entered, he left, leaving her on her knees, her face covered in jism.

Having pulled off her clothes just before 3, she stood in her brother's room, waiting for the surprise, feeling very exposed. Eventually she heard footsteps coming up the stairs, along with several voices. She panicked briefly. "My God, did he actually bring friends over?" she wondered. Hearing the sounds just outside the door, she quickly grabbed the pillow off the bed to cover some of her nudity, her heart beginning to race.

The door opened, issuing in her brother, and two boys she hadn't seen before. As soon as the boys saw her, their mouths dropped open. Her brother took the pillow and tossed it away, as if it hadn't been serving any purpose at all, revealing her naked body yet again, this time to strangers. She felt hot and cold at the same time. Her hands tingled, wanting to cover her privates, but she knew her arms would just be wrenched away again anyway.

Her brother simply took a seat at his desk while the other two continued to stare at her. "She's all yours," he told them. She looked blankly at her brother, realizing the surprise: that she was now a fuck-toy, to be lent out to others as her brother so pleases.

She noticed one of the boys looked ready to burst, causing her to take a step back. Then, he pounced, grabbing her shoulders and wrenching her backward. He reached around her and fondled her chest. Before she knew it, his pants were down and she could feel his swollen penis against her bottom. He found her pussy and plunged in mercilessly, grunting like an animal. Wrapping his arms around and holding on tight, he fucked her as hard as he could.

The other boy stepped up to her curiously and pulled out his cock. She opened her mouth to object and he slid it right in as far as it would go. Since her hands were being held back by the first boy, she had no choice but to take the oral assault, choking every so often on the long penis.

After a time, the boy pulled out and started ejaculating onto her young face. She could feel the other boy flooding her insides as well. As she was being drenched with sperm, she could only stare at her brother in disbelief, beginning to wonder how many cocks she would be forced to service in the coming years. Would it ever end? Was this to be her eternal fate? He stared back stonily... and smiled.