A Good Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to an abrupt halt, looking at me with anxious eyes. "Wait... Are you one of those guys who has handcuffs, whips, leather, stuff like that?"

"Oh, heavens no," I said.

She resumed walking. "Hmm, ok. So then I guess we'll have to use mine."

This time it was my turn to halt abruptly. She was looking at me out of the corner of her eye, with a smile I knew I was going to be seeing a lot of.

"You're so easy," she said with a laugh.

"That's me," I said. "A willing sex slave." A woman walking past overheard and looked at me pointedly as she passed.

"Just because she's not getting any..." my angel said, without missing a beat. "So Aladdin," she continued. "Do you have any wishes left?"

"I think I used up quite a few tonight," I said. "But I think I have one or two left."

"Hmm," she said. "Anything I should be concerned about?"

I thought for a moment. "I don't know. Ask me again in ten years."