All Comments on 'A Good Teacher Ch. 02'

by amboz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done!

Write part 3! Mom should get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good job

Yeah I agree, write part 3 and make her get pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
To the Womb!

She's taking it straight in the womb; she should be getting pregnant, and loving it! She is his bride now, his mate, whether she knows it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty damn good but....

A) Don't get her preggers, B) 1 other hole left to fill & C) Since she's your 'teacher', bring her some apple(sauce), pour it in her pussy & CLEAN IT ON OUT OF HER with your tongue!

smiler03smiler03about 19 years ago
Is that really possible? To fuck a womb?

I'm intrigued, I'm quite experienced I think, but is it really possible to slip in through the cervix? My Girlfriends and Wives have liked my cock nudging it and I've even accidentally bruised their ovaries, which feels like getting kicked in the nuts apparently.. so tell me, is it just fantasy!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
impossible to get an erect cock through the cervix

Bruise the cervix.. but not INTO the womb. For pete's sake, get a proof reader and either stay with cunt, tits, cock rather than waffling between wanking virginal male terminology in one sentence.

Female here, who LOVES mom/son stories, this one had promise; however, the lack of English/Grammar skills is off-putting as is the lack of knowledge of female anatomy's possibilities. ARRRRRRRRRGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
use some better words

i mean, it worked for me, but easy on the anatomy lesson.

use better words, some of the stuff totally got me out the mood.

love mom/son stories though.

WhitedeathknightWhitedeathknightover 13 years ago

Man that was great loved it hope to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous