All Comments on 'A Good Teacher Ch. 06'

by amboz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot!

Hope you keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
no mates

it was great until his friends came into it my sis and i were so turned on until his friends appeared

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is now the model of how to ruin a decent story.

Started off as a standard mother-son yarn then morphed predictably into a bi-curious mommy sharing party for virgin schoolboys who are afraid of touching an actual woman in real life.

Eating other males' semen has to be quite high up on the list of clues that your boy is a homosexual indeed. I don't care if he's mixed it with fresh berries and served it in a frilly brassiere of the finest lace or satin, it's outright homosexual behaviour. These are modern times so it's actually silly to have your guy trying to convince himself and the reader that it's not gay.

My only real beef with this sort of sharing a woman practice in mother-son stories especially is that you really ought to warn the reader of the gay content in the index. It's your fantasy so write whatever makes you get off. As a reader though, the main theme here was this guy is obviously using the "alleged mother" as a conduit to slurp his friends' semen. It killed the fantasy of the original premise totally. I'm sure a different audience would quite enjoy reading further about his cum sucking adventures though.

For being an unadvertised gay tale, it got a 1/5 rating.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the useless dear annoy. Nothing worst than a old ugly fag and that's you asshole of LIT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous