A GOR-y Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. If you decided to act on that temptation, I'd like to be there," I confessed.

"A little birdie told me the naughtiest story. Is it true that when you heard I was in trouble, you were in Denise's ass, and you dumped her and Marie on their butts, to come save me?"

Beth laughed. "It was so funny. Scary and funny. When I came in to tell him, the little elf girl was lying on top of him with his cock up her butt, while the dancer girl was licking her. As soon as I said 'trouble' he was running out of the room, his hard cock flapping in the wind, and they were lying on the floor looking dazed. It all happened in seconds. I barely caught up to him."

"She's not mad is she?" I asked.

"Mad? How could any woman be mad? You pulled out of her tight butt without thinking twice about it, to save your wife! You've got some big-time fans, buster."

Teri peaked over my wife's shoulder. "No shit. I'd risk being gang-banged by an army of homeless, to be saved like that. Damn that was hot. Scary, but hot. Fuck, I'm creaming just think of it." She rubbed herself, holding up two sticky fingers. "See. I'm not even kidding." She laughed. "Even Darius said he'd hate to be on your wrong side, when you had your rage on. You were frightening, all angry like that. An elemental force. A berserker. Nobody will ever fuck with Amanda again, I can tell you that much."

Kayla came over, and saw my cock was open. She settled in between my legs silently, using her mouth on me.

"Teri!" my wife gasped, as her friend worked to get her panties off.

"Ease up, Amanda, you're with friends now."

She got her way, and was soon going down on my wife.

Amanda sighed. "You guys are so bad." She squirmed a little, then moved Beth's demanding mouth to her other tit. "By the way, if you're Ok with it, I told Marie she could come over and play sometime. She mentioned something about a reward for her dance?"

"Who are you, and what have you done with my wife, you wild thing?"

"I think there's always been a 'Mandy' inside, waiting to get out. I'm glad she finally did." She stretched erotically under the ministrations of her two lovers. "We're going to be Ok, aren't we?" she asked, turning serious.

"I hope so. I love you, you know?" I told her, ignoring the strangeness of the situation, particularly my hardening cock between Kayla's talented lips. I didn't think that was going to be possible. Three was a big night for me, even if it was over several hours. But these were pretty extreme circumstances. I gave a passing thought to that pill Michelle had given me at the beginning of the party. I'd have to ask her about that.

"I love you too. I'm sorry I haven't shown it more. The last few nights have been wonderful. Thank you for sticking with me. I think I realize now how lucky I am to have you." She kissed my stomach. "You could have any of these women," she giggled. "Hell you probably already have. But you stayed with me."

"For as long as you'll have me. I'm the lucky one. I have the most beautiful, loving woman in the world."

"And you're going to have the most willing. Anytime I'm slipping, get my collar out and remind me." She reached down and nudged Teri's head up. "And special thanks to you, devil girl. I hate to think where we'd be if it weren't for you, Teri."

Teri sat up, her hand stroking my wife gently between her legs. "I couldn't stand to see you two like that. If you guys can't make it, which of us can? And if you can't keep your man, well, the rest of us might as well give up."

Amanda turned back to me. "So who all have you been with so far? Or don't I want to know."

"Just Beth, who you saw, and Marie, and Denise of course. I didn't get to finish in Denise, though. Oh, and Alice, but that's supposed to be a secret. I'll tell you about that later."

She laughed, "You're not good at keeping secrets are you? So that talk about being white silk was BS?"

"No, it happened after," I explained.

She nodded. "I can see that. What about Kayla and Erika?"

I realized Erika was alone with Troy. Poor girl. "Kajira Beth, I think it's time you returned to Master Troy."

She got up and shook her hair out. "Yes Master." She leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Thank you for being my first." She got up and crossed the room.

Amanda looked at me in surprise. "First? She was a virgin?"

"So she says."

"Sure as hell didn't look like it," she said.

"It felt like it. I think it took about 10 minutes just to get inside of her. Tight as a fist. How much did you see?"

"Only the last few minutes, when you were pounding the living daylights out of her, making her scream." Teri was still working diligently on her. She sighed, caressing her designated lap dog. "Quite a night, huh?"

"Definitely."

"You going to do Kayla, now, horny Master?" Amanda asked.

"The thought crossed my mind, Kajira darling."

She giggled. "I like that. Kajira Darling."

Kayla was taking matters in her own hand. Her mouth had worked its magic, and she straddled me, easing down onto my cock. I wasn't as hard as I'd like to be, but it was good enough to do the job. I look up at her, enjoying the feeling, but yearning to see her big breasts freed of her red silks.

Amanda slid away from Teri. "Let's get comfortable, Teri. You and I will have plenty of time for play later."

Teri watched Amanda lie down next to me, her head on my shoulder. She got up and mirrored the position on my other side. "You haven't changed your mind about my staying over this weekend?" she asked timidly.

"Changed my mind? You're coming home with us if he has to tie you up and throw you over his shoulder. If I have my way, you'll never leave," she said softly, reaching over to take her hand.

"I don't want to be in the way," Teri said softly, while the three of us watched Kayla slowly ride me.

"We're better with you around. So much better. You'll never be in the way, right Master?" Amanda asked.

"Never," I answered, thrusting up into Kayla.

"We'll talk about it Sunday, after our demanding Master removes our collars."

"Your demanding Master has to move, Kajira," I told them. "I need to fuck the shit out of your sister slave."

I sat up, dislodging Kayla and reached for her tunic which had somehow survived the night. She put her hands on mine, "I'm embarrassed," she whispered.

"Don't be, I have to see you. You're driving me crazy."

She was glancing down at Amanda and Teri. She moved into my arms, pressing her lips to my ear. "It's intimidating. With those two here. Their bodies are so perfect."

"Yours is perfect to me," I assured her, fondling her butt.

"It's not. Not at all," she murmured.

"Please, Kayla? Do this for me."

She started untying her belt. "Don't laugh at me," she whispered.

I reached down and pulled her dress off. She was beautiful. Big tits, narrow waist, wide hips. So feminine it made my dick throb. She was carrying an extra few pounds, but it looked good on her. "You are fabulous. So feminine, so sexy."

She smiled for me, tentatively. "You think so?"

She had a faint scar across the bottom of her tummy, and a few light stretch marks above her hips. I reached out and gently touched her scar.

"Don't. It's so ugly," she whispered.

I leaned forward and kissed her belly. "No it's not. It's sexy. Fertile. You've had children, and your body wears the badge of honor. What man wouldn't be excited to see that? Knowing his seed could breed life in you."

She was blushing, trembling under my touch. I moved upward and kissed her large tits on each nipple. She had huge areola, a good 3-4 inches across. "I've seen sculptures of you. A body like this has been worshipped for centuries. You're a fertility Goddess. The eternal, ideal Mother." I held her full tits in my hands, squeezing them, and alternating small sucks on each nipple.

She stroked my hair. "They're not too big?"

I laughed. "God, I'm aching to be back inside you. I have to have you."

She raised her hands above her head, wiggling sexily for me. "I'm yours Master. Whatever you want. Now that you're done with the child, come see what a real woman can do for you." She brought her hands up to her fat tits. "Let me pleasure you Master. Enjoy your slave."

"I'm sure I will," I told her.

"Would you like to fuck my tits, Master? Or somewhere else? Wherever you want, Master. Kajira Kayla would be your plaything."

I put her on her back and straddled her chest. I'd never done that. Amanda would never have condoned it. Not before.

Teri hopped up. "Let me prepare you for her, Master." She dropped her mouth to my cock, and gave me a couple of minutes of the noisiest, sloppiest blow-job I'd ever had. She purposely took me deep enough to gag. Her saliva was dripping down her chin, pooling on Kayla's impressive chest. When she finally pulled away, she leaned over and spit a mouth full of saliva into the valley of Kayla's breasts.

It was fun, and a visual delight, watching Kayla squeeze her tits together around my cock. She leaned her head forward, licking the head of my cock whenever she could reach it.

"Don't get too used to it," Teri whined. "Some of us aren't built for that." She looked over at Amanda. "You think you can do that?"

"Not half as good as her, but it might be fun to give it a try," she admitted, giving her own breasts a squeeze.

Teri pouted. "Not fair."

Amanda giggled. "We could always buy you a nice big upgrade."

"I don't know." She was unusually quiet for a moment. "I have to admit, I've thought about it at times. I wouldn't mind turning some heads now and then."

Amanda slid over next to her. "You turn heads now, you'd snap necks with some bodacious ta-tas. We can go shopping next week."

Teri sounded a bit reluctant. The girls were definitely distracting me. I looked down at the view, and knew I needed a change of pace. I pulled away, and moved between Kayla's legs, sliding into her. No trouble there, she was more than ready.

"They're pretty expensive. I wouldn't be able to swing it for a while," Teri said.

"We'll make Jack pay for it. They're for him anyway, right? It's not like he can't afford it."

I pulled Kayla's legs open, and thrust into her more forcefully. She drew her legs back, clutching them to her chest. "Fuck your slave, Master. Fuck her hard."

She felt warm and sweet, not the tight clutching of Beth's inexperienced cunt, but a comforting, welcoming home. She started squeezing her pussy around my cock, waves of pressure assaulting me. I might have to change my opinion.

"Harder, Master. Your slave likes it hard."

I changed my position and drove into her, slamming her. "Yes!" she gasped. "God, I've needed this so bad. Fuck me, Master."

I grabbed her hips and hammered her. Amanda moved closer to Kayla, her hand settling on one of those huge tits. "You like it like that? Hard?" she asked. She looked genuinely curious. I'd never fucked her that way.

"Incredible," Kayla gasped. "Huge, hard and fast. Fuck!" she groaned.

"Do you like it, Jack?" she asked.

"Wonderful. She's squeezing my cock so nicely. It feels great," I gasped.

Teri was on Kayla's other side, playing with her tit. "Do you think this would be too big?" she asked. "I'd probably tip over," she giggled.

I tried to ignore her, slowing down and long-stroking Kayla.

"Oh, that's good, right there, Master. Keep that up and you'll make me come."

I kept the motion going, watching her body shake beneath me.

Teri had moved her mouth over Kayla's breast. She had a nipple between her teeth and was tugging on it firmly, stretching her tit upward. "Fuck. Me." Kayla gasped.

Teri sat cross-legged, and put her hands on Kayla's tit, squeezing it, pulling, stretching. "They're fun to play with," she observed.

"Suck it," Kayla gasped. "Please."

Teri sucked it hard, her mouth open wide. I fucked Kayla harder, trying to picture skinny Teri with huge tits. I liked the idea. A lot.

"I'm going to come," Kayla hissed, "come...come." She tightened up and moaned loudly, coming hard. She thrust hard against me, grunting. "GOD!" she groaned, bucking. I slammed my cock into her, with the delightful by product of shoving her up the bed, while Teri tugged on her tit, stretching it way out.

Kayla groaned, then I saw her slowly relax. Teri went back to using her hands, mauling our new friend's breast. "Jesus, Jack. That was nice."

"Turn over for me?" I asked.

"Of course Master. When you fuck me like that, I'll do anything you want."

Amanda reached out and twisted Kayla's nipple hard. "Silly Slave. You'll do it no matter what."

Kayla rolled over, raising her ass for me, giving a sexy shake. "Of course I will. But I'll LIKE doing it, after a fuck like that."

Her ass was big and soft, and I enjoyed squeezing her cheeks while sliding inside of her. Amanda came up next to me, and looked down to watch where my cock was sliding inside of Kayla. "That looks hot. I can see why you'd like that view," she said. She grabbed Kayla's cheeks and spread them wide. She reached down and pressed her finger against Kayla's butt-hole. "You really can fit your thing in this little hole?"

"It stretches," I told her.

"Did you like it? Fucking Denise's butt?" she asked, pushing her finger harder, giggling when the fingertip disappeared.

"Very much," I gasped.

"Would you ever want to do that to me?" she asked, pushing her finger in to the second knuckle.

"I would love to fuck your ass, Amanda," I assured her. Who wouldn't?

She licked the finger of her other hand, and slid that finger in as well, tugging on Kayla's poor asshole, stretching it wider. "Who else did you do, back here?"

"Alice," I groaned. She was driving me crazy.

"Nice?" she asked.

"Incredible. Unbelievable."

She was struggling to slip a third finger inside, and she had Kayla moaning continuously. "I think she likes it," she said with a chuckle.

Kayla groaned her assent.

"Can I see you do it, Jack? Fuck her ass for me?"

How could I say no? Before that night, I'd had anal sex a total of two times. I was about to break that record in one night. I pulled out of Kayla's sopping pussy, and put the head against her little brown hole. Amanda moved her hands back, spreading those big cheeks wide. I pushed hard, meeting a lot of resistance, before the head popped through. With one push I had a couple of inches in her.

Kayla moaned loudly, "Fuck!"

"Doesn't that hurt?" Amanda asked Kayla.

"It hurts wonderfully," she groaned. "Fuck your slave's tight ass, Master."

Amanda watched my length slowly disappear into that tight opening. "I still can't believe it fits," she said, bringing her face close, pressing her lips against Kayla's cheek.

I had the entire length in her, and was able to fuck her more forcefully.

"Is it good?" Amanda asked.

"Very, very good," I moaned. God, she had a sweet ass. I watched the movement, sliding inside her, watching her ass clutch me. Having Amanda there, so close, watching it, was breathtaking.

"It is better than my mouth?" she asked, smiling mischievously.

Fuck. Unbelievable.

Amanda slid closer, opening her mouth, and looking up at me with those big blue eyes. I placed my cock between her lips, and she sucked me lightly. I put my hand behind her head, and pushed a little further, sliding a couple of inches into her mouth. She sucked me for a minute or so, keeping me on edge. Her sucking became more demanding, her tongue attacking me, and when she pulled away, my cock was trembling, red and hard.

She pulled off, smiling. "God, that was nasty," she grinned.

"That was incredible. The sexiest thing I ever saw."

She sucked me some more. I thought Kayla was remarkably patient with us, first taking her ass without asking, then using her as a plaything.

"Put it in her pussy." Amanda said.

I slid it into Kayla, giving her a few long strokes.

"Now me," she said, opening her mouth wide.

I fed her my cock and she sucked it clean.

"Again," she demanded.

I fucked Kayla a little longer, hearing her whimper sweetly. I pulled out and Amanda sucked me again.

"Now her ass."

I pushed my cock into our soft plaything, guiding the head in with my thumb. I held the shaft tightly and fed it into her. I was taking it easy, trying to calm down, the whole scene too exciting.

I pulled out and Amanda sucked me hard.

"Pussy," she said. Waiting patiently with mouth opened until I was back between her lips.

"Ass, deeper this time."

I pushed into her fully. Deep.

Teri squirmed out from underneath Kayla, "What the hell are you guys doing?" she asked, coming over for a look. I pulled my cock out and slid it between Amanda's eager lips.

"Jesus, Amanda! You're such a slut!"

"Pussy," she said with a grin, opening her mouth wide.

I was comfortable enough to play a little, corkscrewing into Kayla's warm slice. I fed Amanda again.

"Ass. Fuck her hard."

I pierced Kayla's hole and pushed deep, stroking into her ass firmly.

Amanda was on my cock, the moment the head popped free.

"Fuck her pussy," Amanda said. "Then feed Teri."

"Amanda!" Teri whined.

I slid into Kayla, and felt her responding nicely, her pussy squeezing down on me. I pulled out and pointed my cock toward Teri. She leaned forward and sucked me clean. No denying it now, this was officially incredible.

"Ass. Then Teri," Amanda said with a grin.

I pushed into that sweet ass while Teri argued. "I don't know, Amanda."

Amanda grinned. "Get used to it, this will be your job tomorrow, when he fucks my ass for the first time."

Jesus, that made my cock stand up and sing. I pulled out of Kayla's ass, offering it to Teri. She opened her mouth and took me in, hesitantly at first, then sucking me firmly. She pulled away making a face. "Your turn."

Amanda leaned back. "Make her come for us, Jack."

"Kayla?" I asked.

"Shut up and fuck me, Master. In my pussy."

I started fucking her hard, obedient to my slave wife. Kayla moaned. "Somebody, stick something up my ass," she pleaded.

Amanda smiled, and pushed three fingers into Kayla's loosened ass. She pumped her hard, adding her pinkie after a few seconds. I pounded that tight pussy, made tighter by Amanda actions.

"Fuck!" Kayla screamed out, when Amanda forced all four fingers into her, all the way up to her thumb. She was coming, coming hard, and I felt like a fist clamped down on my cock.

Amanda pulled her hand out, wiping it on Kayla's quivering ass. "She does stretch a lot."

Kayla collapsed underneath us, pulling off me, and rolling to her side. "No more, please," she gasped.

Damn. Another slave fucked, without my getting to come. I was really worked up, and needed to finish in somebody. I eyed my amazing wife.

Amanda sat back on her heals, giddy as a school girl. "That was great! Who are we going to fuck next? Erika?"

Teri laughed, her hand on my cock, stroking me, keeping me ready. "I think we've created a monster, Master."

We looked over to where Troy was laying back, watching us, Beth's head in his lap. Erika was beside him, taking in the show. "Uh oh. My turn?"

Amanda and Teri went and grabbed her, pulling her over to where I was sitting. They both went to work on her outfit, unsnapping the bottom, tearing holes in the mesh covering her tits. They were giggling, pinching and poking at Erika. "She should be tied up, don't you think? Dressed like that."

Erika's mock struggling was cute to watch, but Amanda and Teri were determined, and once Kayla piled on, the results were inevitable. Of course Erika hadn't helped her own situation by coming to the party with wrist and ankle cuffs already in place. I heard more giggling from nearby and saw that Troy was cuddling with Beth, while they watched the proceedings.

I could barely see Erika, at the bottom of a pile of half-naked women. Make that 2 near-naked women, and one fully naked Kayla. When they finally parted, giving each other high-fives, our sexy hostess was tied to be used.

1...67891011