A GOR-y Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice got up and came over, hugging me. "I get it. It's sweet. Who else around here would trade away these two to get his wife back?"

I gave her a squeeze. Holding the sexy sisters in my arms, I was almost regretting the deal. Almost. "Raul would. Our plan was to buy each other's wives, but who knew that Amanda was going to go for that much?"

That got a laugh from Denise. "Oh, pretty much everybody, that's who. Word was already out you were going to try and buy her back. We couldn't let that happen."

Troy spoke up. "Time's wasting. I'll swap you Denise for Marie. I haven't had two minutes with her, and she has my blood boiling."

Denise climbed off of his lap, and Troy immediately was tugging Alice's face onto his cock. I kissed Marie. "Go to your Master. Treat him well." I hugged her close. "If I wasn't married, and hadn't already promised, believe me, I wouldn't trade a night of servitude from you, for a lifetime with these others."

"Yes Master, thank you," she said quietly. Then she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me ferociously, before turning away.

I returned with Denise to my corner, settling in between Kayla and Erika. "We're trading Denise and the sisters for Amanda and Teri in a few minutes, slaves. So let's give your sister-slave a proper goodbye."

Kayla snuggled up against me. "And then it'll be time for Kayla and Erika to get Master's attention?"

"A lot of attention," I assured her.

I leaned back, and opened up my wrap. "Pleasure me, slaves."

I had a few minutes of a mind-numbing three-way blow job, before I felt the need to use Denise overwhelm me. I pulled her up and had her ride me. I tugged Kayla toward my head. "I want to taste you, beautiful."

She pulled her panties off. "Thank you, Master." She straddled my face, and I lost myself in the feeling of being used by these two hot slaves.

My thoughts kept wandering back to the reality of losing my cute little slave elf. I slid out from under Kayla. "Obeisance, elf slut," I growled, and Denise got on her knees, thrusting her arms out in front of her. I was aggravated she still had those damned bottoms on. At least she'd removed her cloak. "Slaves, strip her."

I leaned down and whispered to her, "I'll stop them if you want," while the girls peeled her bottoms off and removed her top.

"Use me, Master. Abuse my naked body. Take me in every way."

I didn't need to hear her twice. I moved behind her, and slid my cock into her, fucking her hard. She squealed as I entered her. She looked so tiny and fragile, helpless. I moved my hand down and fingered her little brown star.

I looked at my other slaves who were kissing and caressing the object of my need. "Use your own juices to prepare her ass for me," I told them.

Kayla needed no further encouragement, and I saw her hand move from between her legs, her fingers sopping wet, and then ease a soaked finger into Denise's tiny butt. I looked over at Erika. She was undoing the leather strap that reached between her legs, and I groaned when I saw her tear a hole in her body stocking. One more opening available. She moved her hands between her legs, and started frigging herself.

I stroked into the naked elf steadily while she was made ready for me.

Denise was moaning as Kayla brought her other hand into play, rubbing her juices around the fingers two knuckles deep in my sex slave's rear. Erika brought her hand up, and Alice pulled out, making room for Erika's dripping fingers. "Master," Erika whispered, "this may be one of the naughtiest things I've ever done," she smiled for me, "and I've been very, very naughty."

Kayla's fingers were back, and she was working one of them in beside Erika's. Denise groaned, "Fuck..."

The two girls kept rubbing their twats, and bringing their soaked fingers up for more. Their juices were running down Denise's crack, and she whimpered as Kayla managed to squeeze her second finger into the poor girl's stretched ass.

"I think she's ready, Master," Kayla said softly.

I pulled out, pointing the head of my cock at her dilated hole, and pushed the head in. "God!" Denise cried out. I pressed forward, slowly sinking into her. Her legs were trembling endearingly.

About halfway in, I eased back out, and started the slow fucking, opening her up for more. "Lube me, slaves," I gasped. Kayla and Erika, rubbed their copious juices around my cock, where I entered Denise's ridiculously tight asshole. I slowly made progress, and with only about an inch to go, I grabbed her hips tightly and slammed forward, wrenching a scream out of her.

"Fuck, that hurts," she gasped.

"Are you Ok?" I asked.

Erika snapped at me. "Don't ask her that! She's a slave. Your sex slave. Use her. Pound her ass. Fuck your god-damned slave's ass raw."

I smiled. Erika had a strong view of how a slave should be treated. I hope she remembered that later. If not, I would remind her.

I took her advice and pounded the tiny body, stretching that poor ass obscenely wide. Erika leaned over and spit hard at where my cock was piercing my toy. Kayla had moved in front of her, and pulled Denise's face down into her pussy.

Erika was reaching under Denise, playing with the girl's pussy. I could feel her fingers inside, rubbing against my cock. She laughed. "I can feel you, Master."

I groaned, butt-fucking Denise as thoroughly as possible. Moaning continuously, her sounds were muffled by Kayla's flesh. The entire scenario was unreal, reaming this tiny beauty's ass, while Kayla and Erika urged me on, playing along with us. I was strongly aware that I may never have the opportunity to use pretty little Denise again. Such a shame.

She cried, out, sobbing, coming hard from being ass-fucked. Impressive. I slowed down, stroking her deeply, while she came down from her high.

I lifted her, pulling her with me, as I reclined. My cock was lodged deep inside her rear, and I gasped for breath. Taking a break before I was unable to stay in control. I reached for her tits and squeezed, tweaking her nipples, pushing my hardness deep inside of her. Kayla was lying back, breathing hard, her pussy red where Denise had been tending her.

Erika moved between Denise's open legs, and she lowered her face for a taste of her slave sister.

"God, oh God," Denise moaned, while Erika teased her.

She was breathing hard, and she turned her head to me. Her smile was beautiful, face glowing, strands of loose hair matted with sweat. She almost put my eye out with her long ear. "Thank you Master. I've always wanted to do this, but I was too afraid."

"You are amazing, Kajira."

"Will Master miss his lonely slave?" she asked wistfully.

I was interrupted from answering, when Beth, my servant slave, burst into the room. "Trouble with Amanda," she cried out to me.

I jumped up, sending my slave girls tumbling, and took off at a run. Beth was beside me. "At the tents, I heard her say 'lavender'. Several times."

Fuck it. Damn that Raul, I'd expected better of him.

Chapter 5: The Rescue of a Slave

The rest of the party was oblivious to whatever was happening, caught up in their own little world of depravity. I sprinted into the backyard, knocking people out of the way, and Fiona pointed at one of the tents. I burst in, and absorbed the whole scene at a glance.

Raul was on the ground, blood running from his nose and lip. John was seated, with Teri in his lap, one arm pinning hers down, the other covering her mouth. She was fighting against him. He looked up and I saw fear in his face.

In the middle of the room Amanda was on her back, struggling. Greg was kneeling between her legs, his big ugly mitt over her mouth, his other inside her panties. "Shut up, slave bitch!" he was growling, while she fought him.

He turned toward me just as my foot reached his head. I had kicked as hard as I could, and his head snapped back, eyes rolling up into his head, and he fell beside Amanda, out cold.

That wasn't good enough.

* * *

"Jack. Jack. Listen to me Jack, it's over. Jack. Stop."

Someone was repeating my name, tugging at my arm.

She leaned into my field of vision. "Jack. Look at me!" It was Michelle.

"Let go," I growled through clenched teeth. Erika entered my vision, tugging at my hands. "Master," she said. She had her head on his legs, looking up at me. "Master, enough. It's over." She reached her hand up to my face, bringing hers closer. "It's over." She looked nervous, her hands trembling. Her eyes were wet.

She kissed me.

The bubble burst, and I was inundated with the cacophony around me. I looked up and saw a field of worried faces. Darius was kneeling nearby, watching me cautiously. I turned and saw Michelle still clinging to my arm. "Stop this. Take care of Amanda, Jack," she said softly.

I settled back on my heels. Greg still wasn't moving.

"I didn't...I mean, he's not..."

Darius answered. "He's breathing. We shouldn't move him until he comes to. What the hell did you do to him?"

Amanda was in the back corner of the tent, along with Denise, who was topless, and Raul. They were both checking on him, glancing up at me, faces clearly worried. I stood, my legs trembling, and found myself between Teri and Erika, their arms around my waist, each clinging strongly to an arm. I looked around and saw Beth just inside the tent huddled in a corner, with Dale and Troy blocking the entrance, keeping everyone out. It looked like we had quite an audience outside.

Man, this was going to be gossip fodder for ages.

I was dazed, my heart beating like crazy. My legs were ready to fold at any moment, and I was worried I might fall down. My hands hurt. A lot.

Why did my hands hurt?

Teri reached for my face, making me look at her. "You Ok, now? You had us worried. You were so angry. You scared the hell out of me." I looked at her and saw her eyes were moist. She hit me with her little fist. "Don't EVER do that again," she said fiercely, and then hit me again.

Erika reached out and guided Teri to my chest. Her arms wrapped around me, and I held her. Erika shook her head at me. "Please tell me your Ok, now."

"I'm fine, alright? Stop asking. What's the big deal? He had it coming."

"Greg did, sure, but why Dale or Troy?"

Dale or Troy? What the hell? I looked up at Dale, and saw he had the beginning of a shiner. "What happened?"

They brought me over to one of the two chairs where I took a seat. I could process things, finally. Alice was in the tent now, and she and Michelle were rolling Greg onto his back. He suddenly leaned over and vomited profusely, catching Michelle's shiny boots in the process.

Teri was massaging my shoulder, while Erika held my hand in hers. "You're not going to go crazy on us again, are you? Darius can handle Greg."

Alice was using her white silk scarf to clean up Greg, who looked miserable. He was struggling to sit up, and I could see that his arms were tied behind his back.

"Amanda," I whispered.

"Shh. I'm here, Jack." I turned my head and she was behind me, her hands stroking my hair, calming me.

"I'm sorry." I was choking up, and couldn't see from the tears welling up in my eyes.

"No. Don't be sorry. You came in time. Nothing happened. You saved us." She was leaning over me, her arms bracketing my head, her hands rubbing my chest. I could feel her soft breasts rubbing against the back of my head.

"I should have been here. I should never have given you up."

She leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Hush. It's alright. I'm safe. I'm with you."

I reached up and pulled her head down, pressing my cheek against her, while I fought to regain my composure. I felt her tears roll down my cheek, and almost lost it all over again. I took several deep breaths.

"Does somebody want to tell me what happened?" I pleaded.

"You really don't remember?" Teri asked wondrously.

"Nothing much, since seeing what Greg was doing," I told her.

It took a couple of minutes for the whole story to come out. In the meantime, the rest of the world was settling down, and the party goers were wandering back to whatever they were doing, each trying to find out from the next what had really happened.

I was surrounded by Erika, Teri and Amanda, with Beth standing just a couple of feet away. The story took form in dribs and drabs, as the girls took turns expanding on what actually occurred.

Apparently I went a little crazy, threatening John who immediately released Teri, and then pounding on Greg before tying his hands and then whaling on him some more, even when he was down and helpless. Beth had followed me in and witnessed everything. Dale was right behind her, alerted when he saw us running by, but when he'd tried to stop me, I'd attacked him, downing him with a hay-maker. Troy was not far behind, but didn't get in the tent until after Dale was down. He came too close, and they said I'd shoved him away hard enough to send him tumbling over Dale. At some point John had crawled away under the back of the tent.

I'd turned my attention back to dealing with Greg, but Beth had intervened, grabbing my arm. I'd tried to shake her loose, and she'd moved in front of Greg, blocking my way to him, before I could do any more harm. It was then that I decided to tie his feet together. Erika and Michelle had followed with Darius in tow, and they tried to calm me down, hoping that I wouldn't fight them like I had Dale and Troy. Darius was ready to intervene if I did anything stupid.

They were right. Even half insane with anger, I couldn't hit a woman, no matter how much I threatened, and between the two of them they calmed me down enough to check on Greg.

I looked over at Dale and Troy, still blocking the entrance, watching me warily. "Sorry guys. I guess I screwed things up royally."

Dale just shook his head. "Yeah, that was kind of fucked up. My cheek hurts like shit."

"That's why you don't fuck with a warrior of Gor," Troy laughed.

He got a few people chuckling, and it seemed to ease the tension. Beth was still standing nearby. I waved her closer and she stopped, her thigh pressed against my knee. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She shook her head shyly. "I knew you wouldn't hurt me. I have breasts. You only hit men." She giggled at her own observation.

She did have breasts. Nice ones. "Yes you do. Still, I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted. You did make me scrape my knee. You might have to kiss it better later."

"Where's Raul and John?" I asked.

Raul was sitting behind me and to the side, in the other chair, his wife doting on him. Still topless. His daughter Sheila had joined them.

John had made his escape.

That's when I heard the whole story. Greg had gotten wind of the upcoming trade, through John's big mouth, and had insisted on buying one last 'dance', with Amanda. He'd rented out Sheila to one of the guys inside for a while, to get her out of the way. Seems like Troy and I were the only ones not renting our girls out. Dancing with Amanda, Greg had started groping her more than ever, reaching into her outfit and between her legs. She'd tried to stop him, finally shouting out 'lavender' repeatedly, her safe-word. That's what Beth had heard, and sent her running to me.

When Raul tried to intervene he'd been knocked flat by the much bigger Greg. The asshole then slapped Amanda to the ground and when Teri had stepped in he'd threatened to beat the hell out of both her and John, if John didn't shut her up.

John wimped out and shut her up. Spineless ass-wipe. I should have pounded him too.

Greg had started in on Amanda then, and she'd shouted out her safe-word again, and screamed for help, but he'd quieted her and climbed on top of her. He'd opened his pants and was tearing her panties off when I'd shown up.

Teri was doing the explaining, when Greg abruptly cut in. "That's bullshit. She wanted it man, she was all over me. That struggling shit was just part of the game."

"Hitting Raul was part of the game?" Teri snapped.

"Asshole should have kept out of it. I'd paid for her."

"I screamed 'lavender'," Amanda yelled at him. "I told you to stop it!"

"Slaves don't get to say no," he smirked.

I started to get up again, but eight soft hands pushed me back down. "Don't," Teri warned. Beth moved in front of me, preventing me from getting up. Erika tugged on my arm. "He's not worth it."

"Let him up," Greg growled. "I'll kick his ass with both hands tied behind my back."

Alice had been sitting next to him, propping him up. I guess she'd heard enough. She moved aside, letting him drop roughly to the ground. "Shut UP!" she yelled. "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" She slapped him hard across the face, then stomped out of the tent.

I'd started to rise, but Beth had her hands on my knees, pushing down. "No," she said quietly.

She was almost as small as Denise, but she looked so fierce. I had to laugh. "You're awfully brave, aren't you?"

She smiled. "You wouldn't hurt me, not for real."

I nodded. "I know. Because you have breasts."

Her grin grew wider, and she peeled her top open, exposing two delicious young tits to me. "Your kryptonite."

That had everyone laughing, and Teri pulled the cups of her top to the side, exposing her sweet little tits. "Denise, we need you," Erika called out, and in seconds she was standing in front of me, her tiny boobs on display.

Beth laughed, "More cleavage! We need more cleavage! Stat!"

They were giggling out of control, when Denise called her step-daughter over. "Sheila, help us."

Sheila came over, human sized, now that she'd abandoned her hoof/shoes at some point. She reached down and pulled her top up, exposing quite a nice rack, painted blue, her bright pink nipples standing out in contrast. She had my undivided attention.

"Not fair. They're blue! How are we supposed to compete with that?" Beth whined, holding her breasts out toward me and shaking them.

Sheila bounced up and down, setting her beauteous mounds in motion. "It's for the good of the team," she said.

Amanda had to be the kill-joy. "Alright. You've weakened him enough. Let's put those babies away before we have a different problem to deal with."

I was sad to see them go away. In the case of Denise and Sheila, they only moved a few feet over. I had to wonder what Raul thought of his daughter's blue boobs, still on display.

So I'm a pervert. I know. But they were pretty fantastic. I looked over and saw him pulling her shirt down, covering them up.

You're a better man than I am, Raul.

"Can I get up now? I promise to be good," I asked.

Beth gave me a piercing look, then moved to the side.

Alice and Michelle had returned to the tent, and were leaning over Greg. I'd missed their arrival. See what boobs can do to a man?

Michelle shook her head, "Greg Trantham. You've been a beast and an asshole tonight. What are we going to do with you?"

He struggled, "Untie me. The party can go on. I can let bygones be bygones."

He was sounding a little more sane. Maybe throwing up a gallon of beer had helped.

"I don't think so. Not yet. Of course you no longer can have any slaves. We could call the police and file assault charges, but that would be a lot of trouble, and it would be hours before the party could get back in swing. Then again, we could just send you home, and you'd never be welcome to any of our homes again. That seems awfully harsh for Alice, who didn't do anything."

He was staying quiet, looking back and forth between his wife and Michelle.

"Or, I'm thinking, we could let you try being a slave for a while. I'd have to manacle and handcuff you, to make sure you didn't try anything stupid." Michelle stood up and straddled his legs, looking down at him. "Are you man enough to be my slave for the rest of the evening? If you're a good slave, and I mean 100% good, no misdeeds whatsoever, AND if you apologize nicely to Amanda and Raul, perhaps we can put all this behind us. If that's Ok with Amanda."

1...56789...11