A Great Meal but a Better Lay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers

Immediately Gail knew she'd never be able to get all of this down, the reality of the size finally hitting her. That didn't discourage her from wondering just how much would end up fitting and began to work her head down that cock until the tip bumped the back of her throat. To say her lips and jaw felt sore would be understating it but the feeling of actually having him in her mouth was exquisite. Both hands grasped the rest of the shaft and began to pump him.

Bruce was in a world of ecstasy; every time he opened his eyes the sight before him was incredible. Her tongue was bathing the underside of his cock and seemed to have found that very sensitive spot where the head met the shaft. One of Gail's hands had found his balls and was currently rolling them around. He felt her bob her head oh so slightly but that tongue never ceased to work on the underside of the head. It felt like too short a period of time before he felt that familiar urge and the swell of cum ready to burst forth. "Can I cum on your tits, please?" he asked hopefully.

Gail grinned at the request, well as best as one with her mouth wrapped around a cock could grin, and let his shaft fall free. Her hands lifted up those marvelous breasts and wrapped them around the shaft, tilting her head down to lick his cock while her tits rubbed the shaft. The first spurt caught her a little off guard and coated her face, but the rest landed where Bruce had asked, covering her from neck to nipple and all in between. As the spurts ceased Gail leaned over and licked his cock clean then posed for him, letting him see her coated breasts. "Not too bad, very savory," she grinned at him and proceeded to lick what she could off of her breasts.

What Gail didn't get Bruce washed off for her then welcomed her into his arms as she curled against him. There they lay just enjoying the warmth of the water for a few minutes until he picked up the wash cloth and began to gently wash her clean. Bruce was sure to be gentle around a stretched out pussy and give gentle scrubs to clean her of sticky cum. From there he used a cup to wet her hair and began to work a lather of shampoo. He took his time washing her hair, being thorough and just enjoying the time spent. Almost reluctantly he rinsed her hair out and finished bathing himself with a little help from her, particularly the promised back scrub.

When Bruce awoke in the morning it took him a moment to figure out where he was and what that lovely warm feeling on the head of his cock was. He looked down to see a grinning Gail looking back up to him, cock in her hands and the head coated in saliva. "You didn't think you were going to get away without letting me have this one more time, did you?" He groaned as she rolled her tongue around the head once more and then blinked when he heard what else she had to say, "And if you're willing I'd like to see how much of this I can fit in my ass."

Gail placed fingers under his chin as if to lift his jaw up then gently kissed his lips, "I said if you're willing I'd like to see how much of your lovely dick I can fit inside my ass. Are you game?" A little giggle at his nod, sure she should be afraid but it wasn't near her first time with anal and she really was curious. Lube was picked up and she slowly applied it to his shaft, making sure to cover every spot that she could find. A lubed finger found its way to her ass and she smeared as much as she could outside and inside then wiped the finger on a hand towel. Gail got on her knees and hovered over his member, one hand reaching back to guide him to that tiny target wiggled her rear and began to press down upon the head.

"OH MY GOD," she yelled as the head penetrated her rear followed quickly by a couple of more inches. It had taken a bit more force than expected and so with the lube she'd just slid down further than at first hoped. Oh it hurt, she'd not been stretched like that before but it was a good hurt as it meant she had at least gotten him inside. It just took her a minute before she was willing to go any further. Teeth were gritted as slowly she pushed him in, inch by inch till she had about six inches buried in her ass. That was enough for now and she leaned to push hands on the bed and slowly begin to ride his member.

Bruce had winced at her yell, wanting to comfort her but knowing if he moved all that would happen is more of his cock would go inside of her. Truth be told this was the first time any woman had been willing to take him in her ass and so he was savoring the change in feel. It was tight, very tight and damned if it didn't feel great. As Gail began to rock upon him it felt like her ass was trying to milk his cock, it probably wouldn't last long but damn. He was impressed, she had most of him inside of her and it seemed she was still trying to work more of him in.

For Gail anal wasn't so much about orgasm as it was about the oddly wonderfully sore feeling of being stretched out and then filled with cum. It was her competitive nature that drove her to try and take it all, while she could accept her throat not fitting him she wanted to feel all of him buried in her rear. It was a slow process but she was getting there and from the feel of things not too quickly as she could feel his body getting ready to orgasm. Her ass touched the base of his cock for a couple of bounces and then his hands came to her hips and held her down as his cock erupted within her rear. She groaned her pleasure at making the goal and just sat, not wanting to move.

Eventually she slowly rose up, letting his cock fall from her rear and flop on his stomach. Gingerly she got off the bed where he got up as well and offered her support to the bathroom. A hot shower was called for though she wasn't look forwards to the feeling over the water hitting tender flesh but the feeling of his cum deep in her made up for it. Bruce helped her through the shower, cleaning her up gently then cleaning himself off. Outside of the shower he helped towel her down then back to the bed.

Once she was put to bed he got dressed to head home and take care of what he needed to there and then off to work. A soft kiss was given to her goodbye and out the door he headed rather reluctantly. Gail frowned a bit as he left, it had been a lovely night but she had a pretty good feeling he'd be back after this nights shift and right now pizza was sounding very good. A little smile played on her lips as she wondered how her husband would feel about a poly relationship.

JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers
12