A Great Weekend for Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do, Bub. Now lean back." She spread his legs apart, knelt between his knees, bent forward, and took his cock between her lips. I stood right behind her, partly so I could see her pussy and partly so Joe couldn't.

Bub moaned as Susie bobbed up and down on his cock. Joe knelt by their side, leaned in for a close-up view, and began to stroke his own cock.

I couldn't stand it any more. I knelt down behind her and rammed my dick into her pussy. She sighed and reached around with one hand to grab my ass and pull me in deeper.

Bub cried out, "Susie, I'm going to come." Susie just sucked him faster and deeper until finally he shuddered and groaned, grabbing her head and thrusting his dick deep into her mouth. She sputtered once and let go of me to keep her balance but never moved her lips from his shaft until with a big sigh he eased out from under her and collapsed onto the grass.

I kept plunging my cock in and out of her pussy and reached around with one hand to rub her clit. I could hear her breathing come hard and fast.

Joe slipped between her and the tree after Bub moved away. He reached between her arms and cupped her breasts. She bent her head down and lightly kissed his dick, then eased her lips around and down his shaft.

"Susie that's awesome!" he cried. She responded by sliding her lips back up to his tip and back down as far as she could go.

I still had her cunt firmly impaled on my cock, one hand on her clit, and the other balancing on her hip.

Joe's breaths came short and fast. He began to twist Susie's nipples with his thumbs and fingertips, triggering first twitches, then spasms of her pussy around my prick and loud groans from both of us.

With one last thrust I came deep inside her and pushed her onto Joe's cock just as he spurted his semen into her open mouth and on her lips and chin. I pulled out of her and with a huge sigh she rolled over and collapsed spreadeagled on the ground. Cum clung to her face and lips and dripped from her wide-open labia.

I lay on my side next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She softly placed my hand on her breast. Wordlessly, Joe and Bub picked up the hose and, wetting their fingers, gently rinsed her face. Joe ran a little stream of water over her cunt and began to massage her pubis. I moved my hand down to her crotch. She spread her legs wider and Joe eased his fingers onto her clit while I used mine to gently open and probe her innermost folds. Bub continued to stroke her face until, breathing in short gasps, she moved his hands onto her breasts. When I pushed my fingers deep into her cunt she moaned out loud, turned, and buried her face in my chest.

Bub and Joe helped Susie to her feet and we all went into the house.

Susie walked unsteadily into our room and we heard the shower run. The guys stood there with me in the den.

Joe said quietly, "Randy, we all shared something beautiful just now."

"I know."

"Are you mad at us, Randy?" Bub added. "At least don't be upset with her, man."

"I'm not upset with anyone. I just want this to stay private. Between us, OK?"

"You got it, Randy."

"No problem, bro"

Susie came out, wearing a towel tied loosely around her torso.

She wrapped her arms around me. "Please don't be angry with your friends. I guess I wanted to win that damn game so bad--you know how I get--I probably instigated most of it."

"Don't worry, Suze. I'm not mad at anybody." Susie smiled and reached up to kiss me.

"So, Susie, you don't mind if Randy still hangs out with us guys once in a while?" Bub asked.

She let go of me and turned to face the guys. "Of course not! And you know you're welcome here anytime," staring at their cocks.

I just rolled my eyes. Turning to Joe, I asked, "You guys going to hang around for the Saints game?"

"Nah--we need to get going." They dressed, rounded up their stuff, and left.

Susie hugged me. "Randy, I know this weekend turned out differently than we expected, but I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys."

"Yeah--I wonder why."

"Only because you were there, my love. Don't forget that, OK? Hey, what about you? I seem to recall you getting your rocks off a couple of times," she said, giving my dick a squeeze. "You hungry?"

"Definitely."

She pulled me by the hand into the kitchen. I sat at the table so I could watch her pussy come into view when she leaned into the fridge.

Handing me a jar of mayonnaise, she asked, "Want a sandwich?"

She reached back into the fridge. "Hey, where did this sausage come from?" She studied it for a minute before handing it to me.

"Any cheese in there?" I asked her.

"Yeah, here it is. Uh--Randy--I've been thinking. So when are you going to invite Joe and Bub over again?"

12