A Guy Who Wanted Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz left the room touching that cheek, bewildered.

* * *

At breakfast next morning Liz said Darby would have to amuse herself reading or watching TV or walking. She, Charlton and Hayden would be going into the business and Dana would be going off to the riding school where she was an instructor.

"I would invite you to come today Darby but we have a group of intellectually disadvantaged young people in for group therapy and visitors and barred because some of the young people are very shy."

"That's fine."

"Darby is going into the office with me. I'm thinking I may have a role for her."

"What kind of role?" Liz the company secretary asked suspiciously.

"Hayden is a big boy, leave him darling," said the chairman and director of business development.

"Make Darby your personal assistant Darby, she'd be great in that role," Dana said, scooping up the last of her cereal.

Darby shook her head in answer to Hayden's enquiring gaze and Liz was now looking at them both suspiciously.

"Stick on a black dress and formal shoes," Hayden said.

"I've only a little black dress."

"Black is fine."

Darby raced off to change out of shorts and a top, catching Liz's smirk as she left the room. She returned dressed for the office and Hayden said, "Jesus."

"Oh you look lovely," Liz smirked while he husband gaped, looking at slender uncovered legs that seem to rise forever.

As they drove through the central business district Darby called, "Stop there's someone in that boutique."

"It will be the cleaners."

"Do a u-turn Hayden, she's too well dressed to be a cleaner."

The woman came to the door and said, "Hi Hayden. Panty problems?"

"Miss, it's my first day at work and this style is unsuitable. Please help me."

"Okay, come in you two."

The woman locked the door behind them and looking at Darby for size picked out a modest black dress. Darby said yes and was pointed to a try-on booth. Hayden went in with her.

"Get out."

"I'm paying so am entitled to see what I'm getting for my money."

Darby didn't respond and off came the LBD.

"You have a great pair."

"You mean my legs?"

No.

Darby's face almost illuminated the booth.

She pulled on the dress bringing her hem down to knee level. Hayden slapped her ass and went out to pay.

On their way again she said, "You are beginning to be far too familiar with me."

"What are you... cast in stone?"

Darby looked thunderstruck but then by the next intersection her body was heaving in suppressed laughter.

Hayden laughed and she failed with an attempted scowl and said, "You can be quite funny you know."

They turned and a mile down into the industrial district she spotted the huge plant of Jeffs' Garden Industries spread over three-quarters of an acre.

"It's huge."

"It has to be."

"Why?"

"To meet market demand."

"Oh."

Hayden smiled and she said he must think she was a dumb blonde.

"Quite the reverse actually but I realize you are venturing into new territory. The way to learn fast is to ask questions."

"You must be getting a little horny being so much in close proximity to me and seeing me almost totally undressed in that fitting booth?"

"Yeah you could say that."

"So when do you want me to sleep with you?"

"Last night."

Darby giggled as they reached an opening in the security fencing and two guards in a guardhouse waved a greeting and one raised the barrier arm. Hayden headed the car to his parking area in front of the three-level administration building that dovetailed into the plant about halfway down the length of the monotonous gray metal sheeting structure, relieved with variation in the roof line design from rows of clerestory windows.

"This is really huge Hayden. How many on the payroll."

"We average currently around the 930 mark. We have a foundry and heavy metal processing plant three miles to the south in the noxious industries zone. Production from there is brought to here for assembling and packaging and we machine parts and add parts purchased from outside providers made to our specs to feed any one of fourteen assembly lines. We also make and assemble garden furniture. Our current catalogue shows 133 items ranging from fancy garden gazebos down to assorted color stakes for bonsai enthusiasts. We also own and operate four garden centers with coffee shops in the north, west, south and east sectors of the city, all of which operate at a profit. We use them to showcase our products to commercial buyers arriving from all over the country and even from abroad to view our wares."

* * *

Hayden's mom detained him as soon as he arrived home at 6:45.

"Where's Darby, I haven't seen her all day?"

"She'll be taken through the offices and introduced to department heads tomorrow. Today I assign her to Jill Tapper and instructed Jill to take her on a full briefing tour of the two plants and visit one of the garden centers and have lunch there. She and Jill have gotten on so well Jill asked her home for dinner and either Jill or Tony will deliver her back her around 9:00."

"Why are you going to all this trouble with a drifter?"

"Because she's settling in here. She's to be appointed my PA if she wants the job after her familiarization briefing ends tomorrow and she undergoes staged induction."

"You mean she's going to live with us?"

"I'd be obliged it you could host her mom until she decides whether she wants to live with me. She may have that decision for me tonight. I hoped she would grill Jill about me."

"Darby is ten years younger than you; you can't possibly live with her as a... as a..."

There was a rustle of newspaper from the direction of the sofa and Charlton said, "A toy girl?"

"Yes, a toy girl, a Lolita."

Charlton said, "I wouldn't mind the opportunity but I'm married to you darling."

"Shut up Charlton and stopped encouraging the boy. Are you intending to marry her?"

Hayden scratched his head. "Mom let's not go down that road. There's something not quite right about Darby's situation. I don't know what it is but I aim to find out."

"She told Dana last night she left home after her father sold her horse after she dropped out of college and refused to return."

"Aw come on mom, who would take such drastic action over a fucking horse?"

"Right smart ass, I invite you to take Calais off Ana and say you are sending her to the meat processing plant."

"Christ mom, Ana would go berserk and attempt to murder me."

"Yes she would and the more milder-tempered Darby just decided to walk away and hit the road, didn't she?"

"Ohmigod, I think you are right."

"Well I'm off to call Nadia Bliss that her daughter is staying with us and she's fine."

"No mom, please don't do that. Darby has been on the road seventeen months and she's still probably hurting behind those smiles. Let me handle it my way. I'll talk to her and try to get her to call her mom. But I'll also suggest she goes with me to talk to the dealer her father sold Darby's horse through. Darby's mom used to be big into horses so will not have had just any old horse on their ranch. For sure Darby's mount will be a registered purebred and the sale would have enacted a change of ownership. I'll buy the horse back for her. Can we keep her here?"

"Who Darby or her horse called Tess?"

"Both of them you fool."

"Gotya there son. When you get serious you block out your sense of humor."

"Yeah right. Dad, mom. I need your support on this one. Let me do it my way and that means you guys say nothing to Darby, not even a slight hint huh?"

"Okay," Charlton said and his mom said she now believed that was the best approach.

CHAPTER 2

Jill dropped off Darby outside the guesthouse just before 9:00. Hayden came out, hugged Darby and they waved to Jill as she drove off waving.

"Welcome to my home."

"Thanks," Darby yawned. "I've had such a long day, so much information. Did you bring my clothes across?"

"Yeah, your two bags... everything. Thanks for calling to tell me it was time we got together. But you will be exhausted?"

"You can fuck me asleep."

Hayden laughed and led her inside.

"I'll not be fresh, I've worn these clothes all day," Darby sighed as he began undressing her.

"It's fine."

As the dress came off over Darby's head she said she'd been listening to Jill talk about her adulterous affair with Hayden that has lasted almost two years before she broke off when her husband decided to try to start a family. Indirectly, whether intention or not, Jill had convinced her Hayden was okay.

"Although a mom with a lovely son, Jill still carries a torch for you but the fact that she still works closely with your as company public affairs manager says it all for me. She doesn't have a bad word for you. Is that why you arranged for me to be all day with me?"

"Yes."

"And if she invited me to dinner without you suggesting it, that you expected her to say what she thought about you?"

"Yes. You are a bright girl. Look why don't you wait until tomorrow when you will be with Lenka Kovac for a while? She regards me as an asshole."

"Yes that other girlfriend, now director of administration you first installed as office manager," Darby said, watching her bra fly across the lounge and she pushed Hayden's head into her breasts. "Jill said although Lenka is now married with twins and certainly has no love for you, a bitchy relationship between and Lenka continues. Why?"

Hayden pulled away from a nipple. "Because she proved to be the best office manager we ever had and is better than anyone, including dad, at planning and possessing uncanny business vision. So I promoted her to the new position of director of administration as we grew the company and began to centralize our previous five production lines here under the one roof. She now chairs the management committee having replaced mom in that role. Those two hate one another but mom concedes my decision to replace her was strategically the right move."

"What you fired you mother from that position?"

"Well it wasn't all that dramatic. I waiting until she and dad were touring Europe for three weeks and dropped the news on mom when she was raving on about being in the Greek Islands."

"Ohmigod."

"Don't worry. Even mom is smart enough to know business is business. Now could you shut up? We can talk in the morning."

Although obviously intent on finding out more, Darby sighed and relaxed and opened her mouth in the kiss to admit Hayden's tongue. She moaned as their tongues touched and pressed into him, feeling her breasts being squashed under his powerful chest.

"I want it Hayden. It's almost a month since a guy has been this close to me."

"The hotel day manager?"

"Yes," Darby said in surprise.

"All he said when he handed me the check was, "There you go, you lucky man. Please look after her."

Reaching down to unzip Hayden, Darby said, "Yes, I was a naughty girl. He's married."

* * *

In the morning Hayden awoke to discover his erection was sliding down Darby's throat.

"Oh what a divine way to wake in the morning," he said, stretching and for some reason received only am incomprehensible reply.

Hayden lay back, hands under his head, his face bathed in a big smile until he was forced into a series of grunts. To his delight Darby the slut stayed on the job and swallowed everything and then sucked until he was on the verge of crying enough.

She came up smiling but then snarled, "You asshole. You carried me to this bed last night without washing me. I had to clean up dried cum and my juices from my thighs and stomach this morning. It's not good enough Hayden."

"Go on you love being treated like a slut."

Bang.

Hayden saw stars. "You bitch, you slapped me."

"And I'll do it again unless you take that foul accusation back."

"I recant. That was just playful language. No way do I think you are a slut. I love women who enjoy sex to the max."

"Women? If I find you are engaging with other woman I will be out of here, probably after cutting off your dick."

"Yes mom... I mean Hayden."

He saw the sparkle in her eyes as she climbed up over him.

"Come on, get it up stiffer than this."

"Yes mommy."

"Come on Hayden," she cooed. "Mommy is playing with it to make it big and strong. How does that feel?"

"Fine... er mommy doesn't mean my mom. Jill used to play a great mommy role."

"Did she place you in diapers?"

"Um yes, a couple of times."

"I bet it was more than a couple of times you little shit. Ah that's better. There is goes up mommy. Now as my tits began to swing I want you to play with them darling; daddy will never find out. You are going to make me sweat and sweat until I cry out and at that point you feel you piece up mommy began to swell and you begin to feel like peeing, only it won't be peeing. Do you understand darling?"

"Yes mommy."

"When I yell 'Now!' you squeeze mommy's tits very hard. Do you understand darling?"

"Yes mommy. I love you mommy."

"Oh you are such a little darling. Get your fucking finger away from mommy's butt hole darling."

"Yes mommy."

The swinging tits half hypnotized Hayden but he manfully played his role when mommy screamed, "Now you little shit!"

He grabbed them but stopped just short of attempting to rip them off her chest. They would need them for other games.

"God Hayden, how can you produce so much cum?"

"Hereditary I suppose. Dad told me once when we were drunk that mom likes a cum bath. I asked what him and some other guy or two and he said proudly who needed other guys."

"There's only one way for me to find out if you're lying with that story," Darby laughed.

Hayden looked horrified and then began stroking her and licking her tits until she said, "Oh no, stop it Hayden. There is no need to show off. Please do me green fried tomatoes for breakfast if you have them while I take a quick bath. I don't wish to be late with my appointment with Jill because we first visit Lenka."

Hayden was seeing this strong streak of independence in Darby for the first time and approved. He'd picked she would possess it.

Busy all day performing his own responsibilities Hayden didn't see Darby until she entered his office just before 3:00 and said she was finished for the day. He tossed her the car keys and said he'd ride home with his mom and dad.

"Mom has invited us to dinner."

She smiled and said that was good.

"She wants to find out in detail what this is all about."

"I don't blame her. I would in her position."

Darby kissed him and left, making no comment about being trusted with the car.

Hayden thought he better talk to her about contacting her parents, knowing his mom despite her promise not to interfere would be unable to resist bringing up the topic over pre-dinner drinks. He already knew what Lenka thought.

Lenka had entered his office just after 1:00 that day as she often did, carrying a tray containing a salad roll for her and two chicken rolls for him and coffee.

"I'm mystified even to the point of wondering if I'm to be replaced?"

Hayden grinned and said while he might be marginally crazy he wasn't insane. "What do you think of her?"

Lenka was unusually restrained. "Without knowing your placement plans all I can say she's very young but appears mature for her age and I would think very bright. Executive material possibly but she is totally untrained."

"But trainable?"

"Yes, absolutely I'd think. I almost see a young me in her."

"I did too and that's what attracted me. We had sex for the first time last night. Does that upset you?"

"Not particularly. God she's very young Hayden."

"If she came aboard do you think you could work with her, knowing she was my protégé?"

"I think so. She is a charming young woman."

Hayden rubbed his nose. "I have yet to discuss this with her but my plan is to have you place her as a trainee assistant under Jill because being aligned to Jill means she is totally exposed to the entire operation and ought to soak up information. If she shows promise, and I'm confident she will, Darby will then spend time as an assistant manager at one of the retail centers and then be promoted to manage one of them when a vacancy occurs and if that goes well she will spend time in marketing and sales and then at the appropriate time will become joint deputy chief executive by which time she may have become my wife."

"Joint deputy chief executive?"

"Christ Lenka, she has no academic qualifications. She'd need to engaged in that role when I'm away from the company in tandem with you."

"But your mother usually performs that role."

"Well we don't stand around on history and custom Lenka. You are due for promotion and will take my job when my father stands down, if you want it. Perhaps there is some alternative you'd like to discuss?"

"No you arrogant, intelligent jerk. What you have told me is the only way you could introduce this girl in here and promote her rapidly without me attempting to crucify her and you know it."

"Then I have your promise of total cooperation on this project?"

"Yes. And you may hand her over to me for counseling if she attempts to turn you down. She could be very good for the company Hayden, the face of our future. Is she of European ancestry?"

"Irish-French but below that I have no idea. Actually you know her mother because you are on our industry's standards board with her..."

"Ohmigod, Nadia Bliss."

"That's the one."

* * *

Finding it difficult to believe he'd been let off the hook by Lenka, who must have felt threatened by this, Hayden could also surmise she must have been impressed by Darby because with Jill there with them, Lenka probably would have been too bemused to have spent time asking Darby about her family background. Lenka of course was now in his pocket because she's been given certainty of her personal progress inside the company.

Acting on impulse Hayden took a cab home and found Darby, naked, in the bathroom hanging up stockings to dry.

"Nice ass."

"Get your eyes off it."

"Is it available?"

She said vaguely, "Could be if the occasion is big enough. Are you home early to fuck me?"

"Er, to talk."

"Okay make coffee while I put something on."

She came into the lounge wearing tight jeans and a plunging top. Hayden's boner found no reason to deflate. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair and thought he detected a sly smile around her lips.

"Um first I'd like to map out your future with me and our company and then talk about reconciliation with your parents which probably means your father."

"My parents, what has that go to do with you?" Darby flared.

Christ, thought Hayden, she is just like Lenka. "Please Darby, hear me out. Dana told mom what happened over your horse and mom told me."

"That little bitch ought to learn to keep her mouth shut."

"Well it's too late for that now. I want you to give me permission to talk to your father about the dealer he used to sell Jess."

"Her name is Tess. Why?"

"Because I believe your mother wouldn't have any old horse on the ranch, that Tess would be registered."

"Of course she is... oh god, I see what you are getting at. I was blinded by rage. She is traceable if we found out the date and location of sale."

"Well probably details will be on the national register by now. I want to buy her back for you. Mom is agreeable for Tess coming here to live. Calais would like the company; she has no time for cattle."

"Oh Hayden, darling," Darby said, swooping on him and smothering him with kisses. "This will work, I know it will. But daddy will pay, relieved to get me back and if the price is outrageous so what, it's his punishment. What now?"

"The first step is to call them tonight after they'd had dinner. I'll make the call and ask to speak to your mother if your father answers. That is because your mother will make the most fuss and align with you immediately. You then talk and after the fuss dies you make it very plain that reconciliation is tied to you getting Tess back. You tell her you are living with me and falling in love with me."