A Halloween Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn moaned and bucked her hips up off the bed. She twisted and tried to escape the pleasure that was overloading her nerve sensors. Just before she obtained the release of her much sought after climax I released her clit from my lips. I scooted her up onto the bed. I wanted to fuck her hard and deep and long, to make her scream my name. My hard cock demanded to feel her warm slick walls wrapped around it. My hands grabbed hold of her ankles and spread her legs wide apart. My cock thrust outward searching for its prize. Still grasping her ankles in my hands I walked forward on my knees. With her legs spread wide and her feet pointing at the ceiling I position my hands flat on the bed just to the side of her shoulders. By doing this I locked her knees in the crook of my elbows. The opening to her pussy was turned up. Its lips were spread open. Her pussy was exposed and totally vulnerable to the deep thrust of my poised cock.

I rubbed the head of my cock between the moist lips of her labia. She moaned and bucked upward trying to draw my cock into her waiting hot cavern. I ground my cock into her pulsating nub until I sensed the first shudder of her orgasm. Before she obtained the release she needed and desired. I withdrew all contact of my cock with her clit.

"Ooo, not fair, fuck me. Fuck me hard." She demanded.

I slowly slid the head of my dick between her hot moist walls. While my cock at seven inches is not large by most standards, it is very thick. Its thickness is well above average and as results unless a woman has given birth my initial thrust into her pussy can be painful to me and a little uncomfortable to her. That is unless I take it slow. Autumn said she had no children, but my cock told me that her pussy was telling a different story. The slick hot walls of her vagina welcomed my cock and embraced it with a moist warm sheath. My little brain was in command and it failed to transmit this inconsistency to my big brain. Not that my big brain would have cared. With one powerful thrust I buried my thick cock to the hilt in her welcoming body. I quickly pulled out. Waves of pleasure rolled up from my cock as I swiftly plunged back into her depths and slowy withdrew only to repeat the process over and over. After several strokes passion took control and my thrusts and withdrawal became almost one continuous motion. I heard "thwack, thwack," as my scrotum slapped against her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, baby, fuck me good. I need your hard thick cock pounding me." She said between gasps for breath. She arched her butt up to meet my thrusts. Soon she was matching my downward thrusts with the upward movement of her hips. I felt her hands on my butt as she pulled me deeper into her. Somehow she had freed her hands.

I had her in such a position that she could not evade the assault of my cock on her pussy. She raked her nails down my back. I leaned over and sucked her right nipple and the top portion of her breast deep into my mouth. My teeth gently raked her taunt peak. It had been a long time since my cock had fucked such a compatible woman. Her pussy was meant to take my cock. The moist walls of her vagina contracted and squeezed my penis. Pleasure that I had never known before rolled up from my cock and through my body. Pleasure, peace and a sense of well being enveloped me. The beauty of her body and the feel of my cock in her had bewitched me.

A wet film coated my cock and ran down onto the bed. I felt the walls of her pussy grip my cock. Her breathing increased. She moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, God, Oh God. I'm coming." She screamed.

I felt the walls of her vagina squeeze my cock in a wave of contractions. Her orgasm was contagious. Autumn's vagina squirted a large of amount of cum and made her pussy a tunnel of sexual cream. I had fulfilled my first rule. She had come first, but just barely. My climax started in my prostrate, traveled up the shaft of my cock, and then burst forth as I shot my hot load of sperm into her waiting receptacle.

I closed my eyes and saw a cosmic display of flashing bursts of lights and stars. My cock's discharge filled her and mingled with her own sexual discharge. Waves of pleasure overloaded my being and I collapsed on top of her. Her skin felt warm and wet. I realized we were both covered in a sheen of sweat from our expenditure of sexual energy. Our breathing was fast and heavy as we both tried to replenish our depleted oxygen. I rolled off her and over onto my right side. I pulled her body halfway onto my chest. She lay her head on my shoulder. Her hair was damp with perspiration. Her right breast lay across my chest, its nipple still puckered. I rolled her brown nub between my left thumb and fingers gently tugging and twisting it to its full taunt glory.

I felt a large wet spot under my right leg and buttocks, but I didn't care. My pubic hair was matted and coated with a mixture of our climactic sexual discharge. Autumn nuzzled my ear and ran her wet tongue around my ear's inner edge. I was surprised to feel my cock recovering so quickly. It was swelling and growing hard. We smelled of sex. Her scent made me want to fuck her again, to feel her pussy squeezing my cock as she moaned and dug her nails into my butt and then raked them down my back.

"My turn to be on top. That was the first fuck I've had in almost a year. Thank you. Now I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked." Autumn whispered in a sultry low voice. She gently bite my right nipple. Her soft tongue left a wet streak as she ran it down my stomach to my awaking cock. "My, my. Looks like your cock wants to play some more."

Her soft hands enveloped the shaft of my cock and held it erect. I felt her warm lips slowly envelope its tip. Her full lips enclosed the tip of my cock and she gently suckled it. She stimulated my cock back to almost a full hard on. Her tongue flicked against my sensitive tip like a light whip driving me up a mental wall of pleasure. Her warm lips encapsulated the top half of my cock. As she slowly suckled my penis it grew hard and dripped pre cum. She had brought it back to all its hard glory. But Autumn was not finished. She cupped my balls in her hand and gently squeezed them as she drew my enlarged cock deep into her mouth.

Waves of erotic pleasure rolled from my little brain to all of my pleasure centers. The warmth and power of her lips combined with her suction intensified until I was on the edge an orgasmic cliff. She worked her hand upward from my scrotum sack along my engorged shaft. In doing so she worked all of the blood into my cock making it so hard that I thought its smooth mushroom head would split open.

At that point she removed her mouth from my throbbing penis. The shock of the cool air in the room hitting my wet warm cock made me suck in my breath. She looked down at me with her blue bedroom eyes. She straddled my cock and spread the lips of her pussy with her hands. She slowly impaled herself on my engorged shaft.

"I'm going to fuck you long and hard. I want to make sure you remember me and I'm not just another of your conquests."

"Baby, I could never forget you. If nothing else you'll always be in my dreams."

Autumn leaned forward and ground my cock into her pussy. Her hair flicked across my face as she began to ride me like a stud horse. I reached up and massaged each of her melon shaped breasts. They reminded me of a multi layered treat. The base of her tits were soft melon shaped, then came a smaller layer in the shape of a half a coffee cup that were her dark brown silver dollar sized areolas, last, but not least were her elongated nipples that represented the cherry topping of her two mounds.

I reached up and kneaded her two bouncing tan mounds. I tugged on her nipples and twisted the brown taunt nubs with my thumb and fingers. She moaned and rode me harder increasing the tempo as she worked my pulsating cock in and out of her wet pussy. I used her tits to pull her down where I could kiss her. I tasted my salty cum on her lips. I smelled sexual arousal and the mingled heat of our passion. She mashed her lips down into mine. Her tongue probed my mouth; I bit down on it lightly and sucked it deeper into my cavern. My tongue danced with hers as the intensity of her assault on my cock increased.

Words do not exist to express the exquisite pleasure of the slick heated walls of her pussy wrapped around my cock. She was very talented in how she used her vagina. Her muscles would relax slightly to allow my cock entrance into her cunt, then her muscular walls would envelope my shaft like a well fitting lubricated condom. Her walls would milk my cock as she rocked upward and off of my cock. She never let my cock totally leave her pussy, instead she would rotate slightly with my mushroom head still inside of her and then rock down on my shaft in a slight twisting motion as she impaled herself totally on my hard engorged cock.

"Come on baby, cum for me," she moaned with hooded eyes. "Oh, God lover you fuck me so good!" She increased the intensity of her grinding and rocking pelvis on my cock.

I looked over the edge of the orgasmic cliff. A climax was shooting upward out of my cock. "Oh God," was all I could scream.

At the same instance I felt the walls of Autumn's pussy squeeze my cock, milking the cum out of it.

"OOOOHHHHH, Baaaby," she cried.

I felt her juices flow down my shaft and soak my pubic hair. Her pussy continued to contract as she moaned. Covered in sweat she collapsed onto my chest. My cock slowly softened and withdrew from her warm confines. Autumn rolled off me. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her halfway onto my chest. We lay in the middle of our commingled sexual discharges while we cuddled and kissed. We lay there for several minutes enjoying the heat of our intertwined naked bodies.

"I need another glass of wine," She whispered into my ear.

"Want me to go get it?" I offered.

"No, I need to use the bathroom. Stay there, I'll be right back."

I watched her firm heart shaped butt as she walked away from me towards her room. In a few minutes she returned with two glass of the same red wine. I sat up and took a glass from her hand. I watched her take a sip and then I drank half of mine. Just like before, the wine had an undertaste.

"Drink up baby. I want to cuddle some more and then I want a nightcap fuck." She set her half full glass on the night stand.

I quickly downed the rest of my wine and handed her my glass. She placed it on the table next to hers and climbed into bed next to me.

"Hold me," she said as she cuddled up next to me and kissed my passionately.

******

Dawn was just creeping through the closed curtains when I reached over for the warmth of her naked body. Startled at the absence of her warmth, I bolted straight up in the bed. My butt was cold from sleeping in the wet spot. The lamp on the desk produced enough light for me to see that Amber was not in the room. I looked across the room. The door on her side of the adjoining entryway was closed. I got up and checked the bathroom. Still no Autumn. My head throbbed and I felt slightly dizzy. In a panic I stumbled out of the bathroom and across the room to my computer case.

I quickly got my laptop out of its case and put it on the desk. I turned it on and waited for it to boot up. When it was ready I accessed the security program on the computer. Telling lines of information flashed on the screen.

"God damn it. She downloaded my clients negotiation files." At that point I realized that the first glass of wine had contained an aphrodisiac. The second glass had contained a mild sleeping potion.

I noticed that the hotel note pad was leaning against the base of the desk lamp. It contained a note written in a flowing feminine hand. "Lover, sorry but I had to leave you. You must have been exhausted because I could not wake you. Thank you for such a wonderful evening. You screwed me to the wall. Attached is my card with my private number. Please call me when you get back to DFW. I would love a return engagement. Autumn."

I looked at the number and address on her business card. She would be easy to find. The good thing about a Halloween spell is that it lasts for the entire cycle of the moon. I would have Autumn naked and impaled on my hard cock again in a couple of days.

Next time I would be more careful with my computer. Not! She had fallen for the bait. The files she had copied were meant to be stolen. They contained false information that would cause the competition to modify their demands to closely match what my client was willing to offer. It had been a special Halloween after all thanks to a very special woman and the effects of a Halloween spell.

The End???

12