My Favourite Uncle

Story Info
Finally she gets her dream man.
3.1k words
4.68
13.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen when Mike married my Aunty Jo. I was twenty-one when she left him for another man.

Aunty Jo was thirty-two when she married Mike and he was only twenty-six, so we teased her about her toy boy. I even called her Aunty Cougar for a while until Mike asked me not to.

Aunty Jo was my Mum's younger sister. There was a significant age gap between them and they couldn't have been more different. My grandparents hadn't had a lot of money when Mum was born. They waited to have another baby till they were better off financially, hence the big age gap between the two sisters.

Gran and Gramps were so thrilled with a new baby after all those years that Jo was very indulged. She had all the things they couldn't afford when Mum was younger. For some reason, they didn't seem to think that this was unfair as Mum would have had them too if they'd had the money back then. So, Aunty Jo had dance lessons, horse riding lessons, swimming lessons and a new tennis racket. Mum often referred to the new tennis racket as a cause of discontent.

The odd thing was, despite Jo's fancy lessons, it was Mum who had ability in all these areas. She was the star of the school swimming gala despite only learning to swim during her school lessons. She was a natural dancer. When, as a late teen, she took up ballroom dancing, she excelled quickly and that's when she partnered up with my Dad. They were soon together on and off the dance floor. More recently, she started horse riding lessons and of course, was a natural. She never bothered with tennis. However, I did once find a beautiful tennis outfit in her wardrobe. It had a very tiny skirt and a brand-new racquet. She couldn't meet my gaze when I asked her about it one breakfast time, but Dad definitely blushed.

My Mum and Dad were so in love and loyal to each other. That's what I wanted too. In contrast, Auntie Jo was flighty. When I was younger, I heard Dad call Auntie Jo at tart in the kitchen. He was mad that she seemed to be working her way through their male friends and acquaintances.

"It's getting embarrassing, Sue. She'll sleep with anything. Even the gnome in next door's garden is starting to look worried."

Mum just laughed, "Well, she's ruined, Nick. Mum and Dad completely spoiled her. Just be grateful you got the good daughter."

"Oh yes, you're very good," said Dad. I left then as I heard giggles and kissing. I wish they wouldn't do that when I'm in the house.

When Jo met Mike, everything changed. He was tall, with dark hair and broad shoulders. I thought he was gorgeous. Even more so because he seemed completely oblivious to it, he was quiet and shy. I thought he was wonderful. I had a huge teenage crush on him. If I could have had his poster on my wall, I would. He always looked good. If he was casual in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, they fitted him to perfection. He wore a suit for work. OMG, that man could wear a suit.

I never called him Uncle Mike unless I was teasing him. I used to wish he had a younger brother just like him. Sadly, he only had a younger sister. Perhaps that's why I used to love talking to him. He was used to talking to teenage girls and was always interested in my opinions. Even though I was only eighteen, he spoke to me like an equal. All eighteen-year-olds think they're grown-ups, don't they? He talked to me like another adult and I loved him for that. He was so excited for me when I was about to start university. He had wanted to go to university himself, but his Dad died and he had to carry on the family business with his Mum. He also helped his Mum look after his sister. Consequently, he was pleased for me to have the chance.

Mum and Dad worried about how he'd cope with the wild side of Aunty Jo. He was a kind, quiet gentleman. Dad was worried that she'd walk all over him and break him. It turned out he was right.

I was at home that summer, the summer I turned twenty-one. My summer job was working at Uncle Mike's family business. I was the receptionist and did basic office work to fill in for the regular workers. This allowed them to have time off with their children during the long summer holidays. That was Mike's idea. That was the type of bloke he was. Consequently, all his employees loved him. So did I, but then I always had. I got to see him every day in his suit and tie. God, he was lovely.

I wasn't a virgin. One of the rugby players at uni had taken my cherry. He was broad and dark; I must confess he reminded me of a certain uncle. We went out for a few months in the first year until I realised that he might look like Mike, but instead of being kind and considerate, he was a total idiot, particularly when he was with his rugger mates.

Mike had once again become the star of all my sexual fantasies. When he reached over his desk to get something, I swear the sight of his trousers stretched over his bottom made me wet. I must have been flushed as Pam Woodworth, an older colleague in her late fifties, smiled and said,

"Yes, he has that effect on me too sometimes, and I am a dried-up old married lady pushing sixty. Mr Woodworth might be getting a little treat tonight on the strength of that!"

I just looked shocked but smiled at her. Hoping it wasn't as apparent to everyone else how I felt.

It all came to a head when I heard Mum talking on the phone one Friday night.

"You've done what? You selfish little tart. You left a note! While I hope that works out for you and you get all you deserve, heartbreak and nothing more, you dirty bitch. I am ashamed to call you my sister."

When I entered the kitchen, she was holding onto the work surface, trying to regain her breath.

"Well, what is it? What's she done?" I asked.

"She's only left, Mike. She's off on holiday to Spain with her new boyfriend, some idiot she works with. They've been at it for months. He's left his wife for her. They think they're soulmates, perfect for each other. Two cheats together. She'll be sleeping with a waiter before the end of the first week is up."

"It's poor Mike I feel sorry for," Dad said. "I'm going to miss him. He's been a great brother-in-law. I won't even speak to her now or her new lover, victim, whatever you want to call him."

"Well, Mike will still be a member of the family. We'll see that won't change." I countered.

Dad just smiled, "Amy, it doesn't work like that. As much as we like him, he won't want anything to do with us; we're just a constant reminder of the silly tart he married--a reminder of his mistake. We've seen it all before in the dancing world, all pals together, going out as a foursome and then splitting up with each other and with you. You're a reminder of what once was."

"We will not be losing Mike," I said, "I'll make sure of that. I'll make sure that he's still part of this family."

With that. I grabbed my jacket and my keys.

As I was racing out the door, I heard Dad say, "How's she going to manage that, then?"

"I couldn't begin to imagine," Mum snorted.

When I got to Mike's house, everything was quiet. I found him in the kitchen, staring into space. He had an open bottle of Scotch on the table alongside the letter from Aunty Jo. He was in his shirt sleeves, his tie askew. His hair was sticking on end like he'd been pulling at it. My heart broke for him. I didn't even say anything. I ran to him, sat on his knee and threw my arms around his neck. He cried on my shoulder. That beautiful, lovely man cried, and it broke my heart.

"Why Amy? Why would she do this? Six months they've been at it. His poor wife, they've just had a baby, you know? I thought Jo was happy. What's wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with you. You're perfect. It's her. She's a spoiled bitch. She will never be satisfied with anyone or anything. She was always a slut before she met you. She just reverted to her factory setting."

For some reason, that made Mike laugh, "Factory setting," he smiled, "Oh, I do love you, Amy. You always brighten my day."

"I'm glad to hear it."

I looked him in the eye and stroked the tears off his cheek. Then I did something I had longed to do. I kissed him. Not a peck, a real kiss, a kiss with passion. I felt him resist, but only for a second. As his tongue entwined with mine, he pushed my shoulders away.

"No, Amy, we can't do this; it isn't right. I'm upset and can't use you like this. You're my niece, for God's sake."

"You're getting divorced. I'm no more your niece than you are my uncle and you know it. I'm just a woman who has wanted this for a long time and I'm not giving up my chance."

"So, you've got a crush on me? I can't take advantage of you. I won't be that guy as much -- "

"As much as you want to? Well, your mind might be telling you one thing, but judging by the big thing poking into me at the moment, another part of you doesn't agree."

"I'm sorry, it's an involuntary reaction."

"Don't apologise. Listen, 'Uncle Mike', I've wanted you for years. I'm not a virgin and I know what I want. You're kind and intelligent and gorgeous. So gorgeous that I have to bring spare knickers to work as I only have to see you and I get wet. Feel. With that, I rubbed his fingers over the front of my knickers. He could feel the moisture.

"Fucking hell," he said. I had never heard him swear before.

"Oh, fuck it," he said as he started to kiss me back.

"Oh, fuck me," I said as his fingers travelled under my knickers and started to massage my wetness.

"Oh, I will, don't you worry."

He never stopped kissing me from that point on. As he plunged his fingers into my depths, he never stopped kissing my lips, face, neck, and breasts. He did that so well. I didn't know it could feel like that. All the time he was sucking and licking my nipples, he was plunging into me with his fingers, First one, then more. His thumb grazed over my clit. Gently and then a little firmer until I was screaming into his mouth. I came louder than I'd ever come before.

"Oh God," I said as I was coming back to Earth. "I had no idea it could be like that."

"Oh, we've hardly started." Mike smirked, "I haven't even done this yet."

With that, he lifted me on the kitchen side. He was pulling my knickers completely off. He opened my legs and plunged his face between them. He was amazing as he ate me. I started to come again and it was like one long orgasm. I looked down to see his handsome face between my legs. His dark eyelashes as he worked towards his goal - to ruin me for anyone else, apparently.

Eventually spent, I all but slid onto the kitchen floor to find myself staring at the large tent in his suit trousers. I undid his belt. As he placed his hands on the counter above him, I pulled down his trousers and underwear in one go. His cock sprung out at me. He was so hard, so erect. He had a bead of precum shining in the light. I licked and savoured it before licking the underside of his tip very gently. I heard him groan above me. As I opened my mouth and sucked him, I put my hands on his bum cheeks. God, they were firm and I kneaded them as I sucked in as much of his length as I could. I heard him groan above me as I started to wank his cock as I gently sucked his balls. His balls were perfect, large and full. I began gently licking over the ridge that separated them.

"Oh God, that's so good. I've never. Stop, or I'm about to cum."

Before he could finish. I put my mouth over the end of his cock. I pulled him towards me as I felt him pulse. He throbbed in my mouth as he filled it with cum. I had never done this before, but it tasted delicious. I loved it and I loved him. He collapsed next to me on the floor.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have."

"Don't even try to tell me that you regret it. I know you don't. It was amazing and you know it. We were amazing."

"We are," He smiled. "You are. No, I could never regret it."

"Good. Let's go upstairs so we can be amazing again."

He chased me up the stairs and he was hard again before we reached the top. That's when we made love for the first time. We didn't have sex. We made love because I loved him and I think he was only beginning to realise that he loved me too.

He carried on kissing me as he put a condom on.

"Don't make me wait. I want you inside me," I begged.

He plunged into me; I felt so full. He was so passionate. He never stopped kissing me. As he moved into me, his gentle thrusts became faster the more I moaned.

"Let me go on top," I gasped. "I want to make love to you."

We rolled together and I rose above him. Now, controlling the depth and pace, I leant forward and he kissed my breasts as I rode him. All the time, that talented thumb of his massaged my clit as I came again.

God, he had stamina. I felt him get even harder within me as his thrusts from beneath became ever more urgent.

As he came. I did, too, with one final orgasm. I collapsed to his chest, holding him till our breathing regulated.

"Aunty Jo is even more stupid than I thought for giving that up. It was amazing."

He gently stroked my cheek, "Maybe that was the problem. It was never like that with her."

"Really?" I murmured, "But you are so good."

"With you, I'm good. With her, I was OK. You and me together - amazing."

I lifted myself off his chest to look at him. He was unrecognisable as the sad man I had found when I arrived. The grin spread across his face.

"I should be apologising. I should be ashamed of taking advantage of you, but I'm not."

"I took advantage of you; I've wanted you for so long. I saw my opportunity and I took it. I think I might be a predator."

Mike laughed at this and held me tighter.

"You do know," I whispered as he fell asleep. "I'm not letting you go."

We slept entwined together and that's where Aunty Jo found us the following morning, still in each other's arms.

"You little bitch. I've only been gone a night; I've come back home to make things right with my husband and my slutty little niece has moved in. You husband stealing whore."

I laughed, "You are the queen of those, so you should know."

Mike laughed, too, "Thanks for the note, Jo. That was a classy way to end a marriage. You couldn't even tell me face to face. Lover gone back to his wife and baby?"

Jo didn't answer, but the look on her face showed that this was the truth.

"So, did you think you'd return to the backup plan? You thought I'd be so devastated to lose you that I'd forgive you. Well, dream on Jo. Pack what's left of your stuff and get out."

"This is my home!"

"Yes, but it's my mother's house and she doesn't want you in it. As for Amy, she's not a husband-stealing whore, like you. I wasn't your husband to steal. You threw me away. Don't you ever call her a whore again. I only know one of those, and I'm looking at her."

"I'm willing to be a whore for Mike whenever and wherever he wants," I said, staring her out.

"He's amazing and I can't believe you'd be stupid enough to leave him. I will never make that mistake. Oh, and don't try to spin this with the family. 'Little Amy stole my man. Poor, poor Jo'. I've kept the letter you left, so I'd tread very carefully if I were you. I will happily share it with Granny and Gramps if you don't play nice. As you're now homeless, you might need their help or their spare room at least."

Aunty Jo started snatching up her things before she stormed out.

"Jo," shouted Mike. "Don't forget to leave the keys to the Beemer on the hall table. It is in my name, remember? You best wait for your cab outside."

Many years later, my daughter seemed shocked to learn she had a Great Aunty Jo in Spain that she'd never heard of. I told her the story of how her Dad and I got together but missed out on the lovemaking. That wouldn't be appropriate for a mother/daughter chat, even if your daughter is twenty-five with a little boy of her own. That being said, she was always aware of the continuing passion of her parents.

"It's embarrassing," she used to complain when she was a teenager and she caught us canoodling in the kitchen. "All my friend's parents are divorced or don't like each other. But you two? Yuck!"

She said nothing for a while until she laughed and said, "So, you married your uncle."

"Well, technically, I suppose I did," I mused.

At that point, Mike came into the kitchen and kissed his two favourite ladies on the head as he passed us.

"Dad, Mum's been telling me how you two got together. Do I have to call you Great Uncle Mike now?"

Mike laughed and said, "Only if you want to break my heart, sweetheart; being your Dad is one of my biggest achievements. Alongside keeping your Mum happy, of course."

After she'd left, Mike led me upstairs to make me happy again -- twice.