A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers

"That's it baby, keep that thing hard," Carol said to Bobby. "You're gonna fuck the shit out of us tonight." Bobby groaned loudly again, no doubt wondering how he got so lucky at school this year. Just having the spectacular Chloe for a girlfriend would be plenty, but this? I can't even imagine what must have been going on in his twenty-year-old mind.

Chloe was riding me cowgirl style, and Julia was sitting on my face and the two of them were kissing. I was on the verge of cumming when they switched, and Julia rode me hard. As usual with her, her orgasm came easily and powerfully, and once again I wondered if the neighbors would be calling the police. I really need to build her a sound-proof room one of these days, but oh my God, what fun it is to fuck a woman who goes off like she does. I can rarely make it through one of her intense orgasms without having one myself, and this time was no exception. I came hard, bucking up into her and moaning into Chloe's wet pussy. They kissed passionately above me and I gave Chloe everything I had with my tongue. She came with a deep shudder, drenching my face with her juices.

"All right Bobby boy," Carol said, "Steve just made two women cum. You up for the challenge?" She laid him down on the floor and mounted him cowgirl style, and Lindsey lowered her pussy to his face.

"Holy shit!" Lindsey exclaimed. "I think his tongue's as long as his cock!"

It took Carol some time to lower herself onto the full length of him, but when she did she was flying.

"God almighty!" she yelled, thrusting herself up and down on him. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she had to wrap her arms around Lindsey's neck to keep herself upright. Bobby started thrusting up into her, and she raised up so he could use his full length, pistoning into her beautiful pussy with everything he had.

"GOOD . . . GOD!" she shrieked, and she flailed uncontrollably into a full nuclear meltdown. Bobby came again too, pulling his mouth away from Lindsey's pussy long enough to bellow like a young caveman celebrating his first kill.

Carol rolled off of him onto her side, completely spent, both her hands on her crotch. "Jesus!" was all she could quietly say.

Lindsey took the opportunity to lower her head and sixty-nine the young man. He was still mostly hard, and she slurped in his sticky cock. A short few minutes later she was writhing and cumming on his face, his long tongue getting her off beautifully.

A little later on, Julia and Lindsey went missing, enjoying a little private time in the bedroom. Soon after I noticed, Julia came out with a smile on her face.

"Lindsey requests the presence of your company in the bedroom," she said.

We all walked down the hall and there was Lindsey, spread-eagle on her back, tied to the four corners of the bed. I wasn't sure if she was excited or scared.

"Linny! You okay? You cool with this?" I asked.

"I'm a lot better than okay," she said, with fire in her eyes. "I've never been so horny in all my life."

"Well, in that case... shall we make her beg for mercy folks?" I said, running the backs of my fingertips gently up the inside of her long leg.

The five of us started working on her—tickling, licking, sucking and probing every inch of her long voluptuous body. She had one foot in heaven and one foot in hell, and she tugged at her restraints and screamed out with abandon. Carol's expert tongue on her pussy lifted her to her first sky-high orgasm, and then we took turns fucking her, the girls with the strap-on, and then me, and then Bobby. She came for each one of us, and Bobby's ten-incher was like the grand finale in a fireworks show, leaving her drenched with sweat and exhausted. Her voice was hoarse from all the screaming and laughing.

We untied her and kissed her softly, and she lay there motionless with a tired smile on her pretty face, her wrists and ankles the same bright pink color as her well-used pussy.

"Thank you everybody," she said, barely audible. I curled up next to her and the others left us alone. Julia threw a blanket over us on her way out.

"You're one sexy woman," she said, giving Lindsey a little kiss. I think that alone made Lindsey's day.

Lindsey drifted off to sleep, so I left her and rejoined the party in the living room. When I walked in Chloe was fucking Julia from behind with the strap-on, and Carol and Bobby were lying together on the couch watching them.

"Carol, I seem to recall a request you made earlier," I said. "Bobby, shall we give her the royal treatment?"

She smiled a big smile, and soon we were in the throws of it, alternating fucking her, with the other being hungrily sucked-off in her eager mouth. It was more than a little intense and lasted way more than the ten minutes she requested. We even managed to cum almost simultaneously, Bobby deep down the throat of his sexy art teacher.

All of us were worn out and cuddling quietly in the living room when Lindsey wandered out, wrapped in her blanket. Her hair was a mess and she looked so sexy, with a wonderful look on her face like she had won the big prize but didn't want to tell anybody.

"You guy's really know how to treat a girl," she said with a mischievous smile.

"I'm guessing you want some restraints built into your new sex room," I said.

"Damn right!" she said, and the night ended the way it had begun, with laughter.

riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers
12