A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers

"Fuck!" Emma said quietly.

"Nice huh?" her sister said. "Your gonna be spoiled now. Little Tyler's not gonna cut it." They both laughed.

"You got a boyfriend Emma?" I asked.

"Sorta," she said.

"Do you fuck him?"

"A few times," she said breathlessly.

"How did you do it? Like this?" I said, sliding my full length up into her.

"No..." she panted, "he was... on top..."

"Next time you're with him push him down and do him like this. He'll love it," I moaned. "Want me to show you how to blow his mind?" She nodded yes. "Here, put your knees on the floor. Now I'm just gonna lie still, and you fuck me with your hips." I guided her hips up and down with my hands. "Hold the rest of your body still, and sorta detach your hips and pivot them up and down. Yeah, that's it baby. Holy fuck! You're a natural." She giggled through her panting breaths.

"FUCK!" she yelled at the top of her lungs as she got the movement going. Her hips were a blur of youthful energy and we were both quickly reaching the boiling point. We both bubbled over together and Emma shrieked as her white hot pussy convulsed. I let out a caveman yell and pumped up into her, hoping the condom was holding together.

Her sweaty young body melted on top of me, and she laid there breathing heavy as my cock shrunk inside her. "So now you guys know why it was loud here Memorial Day," I said, and they giggled. "Be honest — did you want to come over and join us that night?"

"Yes," they both said, "but then mom showed up."

"Maybe the three of you can come to the next party," I said. "That'd be pretty wild, right?"

They looked astonished at the thought, and didn't say anything.

I looked up at sweet Katie, sitting on the futon alone. "Katie you're not ready are you sweetheart," I said with a warm smile. She shook her head a little. "That's cool. You'll know when it's right."

"You don't want your first time to be with all of us watching you," Becka said as she stood and sat next to Katie and embraced her. "I wouldn't want that either. Maybe you can come back and have Steve all to yourself."

"Any time Katie. You know where to find me," I said. She smiled and looked excited at the thought.

We sat and talked and all walked around naked for an hour or so, the girls feeling very sure of themselves. Even Katie was very relaxed and happy.

"I guess we should go," Becka said after a while. "I'm working at the coffee shop early tomorrow."

"OK. I'm really glad to finally get to know you two," I said to Becka and Emma as they all put on their clothes. "And you two, I'm really glad you came," I said with a wink to Katie and Lacy. They both giggled at my pun.

"I'm glad we 'came' too," Lacy said, and they laughed.

"Are you gonna tell our mom about this?" Emma said, not looking at all worried.

"She already knows," I said. They looked surprised. "Like I said, you've got the coolest mother in the world. The only downside is, now that she thinks of you as adults you need to act like adults. But that's cool, you guys'll have no problem with that." They both gave me a kiss with an unspoken 'thank you for believing in me' look in their eyes.

"We probably shouldn't make too much of a habit of this, but you all know where to find me," I said as they left.

"Mi casa su casa?" Katie said as she was about to walk out into the black night.

"That's right," I said with a smile. I hugged her and whispered in her ear, "Any time sweetheart."

————————————

Half an hour later there was a knock at the door. I switched on the outside lights and saw an older Toyota Yaris in the driveway. I opened the door and it was Katie, looking shy.

"Is it OK?" she said quietly.

"It's better than OK." I said, and I pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

She walked in and immediately started stripping.

"You're not wasting any time," I said with a smile.

"Just getting 'natural'. I never realized how much I love being naked," she said as she dropped her shorts and stepped out of them.

"It suits you," I said, admiring her petite form. Her nipples were rock hard, accentuating the jiggly handfuls on her chest.

"Is anyone gonna miss you at home?" I asked.

"No, I'm on my own tonight," she said with a little grin.

"We've got all night? Oh Katie, you just made my day," I said, and I embraced my little naked visitor.

I turned down the lights, took her hand and led her to my bedroom, and we made sweet, sweet love all night long. She wanted me to teach her "everything," and I did my best, but we both agreed she would need to come back for many more lessons. She left at dawn, reluctant to put on any clothes. "Wouldn't it feel sexy to drive home naked?" she said with the cutest little smile. I convinced her it probably wasn't a good idea.

———————

I slept 'till noon and was getting ready to go out on a job when Lee walked out of the woods. She had her scrubs on and was about to head out for a long evening shift at the hospital.

"There's my favorite sex maniac," she said when she saw me eating lunch on the porch. "You had quite a night last night."

"I did," I said. "How do you feel about it today?"

"It's weird, I'll tell ya, but good," she said. "Ally was right — it's like suddenly my girls and I are all adults, and can talk freely. It was scary thinking about it last night at work, but after spending the morning with the girls it feels right. They're kinda awesome, aren't they?" Her eyes were misting up with pride.

"They are," I said. "And like I told them last night, you're the coolest mom in the world."

"So I guess Lacy taught them some new things. She's always been the wild one. Her mother is too, you'd probably like her," she said with a wink. "It seems my daughters are suddenly more experienced with women than I am. Maybe you can help me with that sometime? Invite Chrissy and Ally over again?"

"Absolutely, that'd be fun," I said. "Or maybe Penny and Mary, they're the experts."

"Penny and Mary?" she said. "Jesus, how many women do you have?"

"They're all just good friends," I said. "Penny and Mary were here Memorial Day. Penny was here on the porch and Mary was out in the gazebo."

"Oh shit, they really are experts. I've never seen women enjoy sex more than those two. They were inspirational," she laughed, and we watched a big barge pass by on the canal.

"You know, it's really quiet around here at night, you really should close your bedroom window once in a while. Did Katie make it out of here walking upright this morning?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Oh no!" I said. "You guys could hear?"

"Yeah," she said. "The girls were really happy for her. They told me all about it."

"Did they know she was coming back here?" I asked.

"No, she surprised them," she said. "Well, I gotta run. I don't know if you've got anything left in the tank, but I'll be home around ten. I'll be tired, but a nice slow fuck sounds delicious right about now."

"I'll have a glass of wine poured and ready for you," I said.

She kissed me on the cheek and disappeared into the woods.

riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers
12