A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,626 Followers

"Wow," I said softly.

——————

We walked down the street hand-in-hand again, toward the marina. Since I couldn't remember much about the evening of the day before, I couldn't help but wonder if the cycle would repeat itself and I'd find myself fucking people I didn't know in a place I didn't remember getting to.

"So where were we last night," I asked as we walked.

"The condo of a friend of mine. I'm a member of an artist's cooperative — we all share a gallery together. That was our monthly meeting," she laughed.

"A wild bunch! Are you guys always like that?" I asked.

"No, that was all you and the opium. Some of the girls haven't had a nice cock in quite a while," she laughed.

"Well they certainly got some last night. There was some wild fucking goin' on," I said.

Tiamo squinted at me and looked quizzical.

"You know you were the only man there, right? Just you and eight horny women."

Suddenly some of the evening came back into focus, and Tiamo smiled as she watched me remember.

"Those women will never forget you," she said. "It was really quite a night."

We got to the marina and I invited her aboard, but she declined.

"I must go Steve, back to reality," she said. "You know, I think you were sent to me, to remind me why life is so wonderful. I was feeling sorry for myself lately, which isn't like me at all. You came along at the perfect time."

"So we helped each other then, because you came along at the perfect time too," I said.

"Goodbye Steve," she said as she kissed me.

"Goodbye Tiamo," I said.

"Don't forget what I told you yesterday," she said just before she turned to walk away. "Keep your new love in mind, but don't forget your old loves. They enrich our lives, even after they're gone."

riverboy
riverboy
4,626 Followers
12