All Comments on 'A Happy Wife'

by HappyWife85

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
droogedroogealmost 17 years ago
What is wrong with you guys???

HappyWife85 thanks for a well written story of a successful and marriage of which there are so few these days. But what is wrong with all the comments and their authors? Assume for a minute that this was a true story what is wrong with the family's lifestyle. Wife is happy as she has been given free rein to explore love making with other men. Hubby is happy because he isn't a jealous and possessive husband and doesn't have any sexual hang-ups sharing his wife with others in fact he enjoys it. Their lifestyle is discreet and it is kept away from their children who are happy having an active stay at home Dad bringing them up. It works for them and everyone in the family is happy. How can anyone condemn that? drooge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Okay, Drooge, but

I have no problem with that. The husband is happy for her to be happy. He takes care of the kids so she never has to put in any effort with them. He's happy with her so she never has to put in any effort with him. He lets her do what she wants. Finally, he goes out of his way to set up a surprise birthday party for her with all her friends and what is her reaction to this incredibly loving, giving man? She's disappointed. She won't get to fuck her outside guy that ONE night.

<p>

What does she do for her husband? How does she show she loves him? How has the author shown her to be any different than an extremely selfish young child? She does what she wants. She wants what she wants when she wants it.

<p>

Maybe there's more to her than the author has shown us. If so, he should show us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Forget the immature moralizing reviewers

There is a small group of jerks who attack authors on Literotica by writing negative reviews on certain themes or topics. Just ignore them, their maturity is a figment of their limited imaginations. They moralize about things they have never had the guts to try or experience themselves. If you don't like the stories don't read them or go somewhere else you're pathetic.

Loved the story.

ProfWriterProfWriterover 16 years ago
Literotica has a translation problem

I come home from a few months out of the country and I still find the same comments in the Loving Wives category. I thought Literotica was going to fix the problem. Those who submit their comments under the "name" Anonymous, have discovered Literotica's software glitch. The "name" Anonymous is displayed but it should read "Asshole."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Beautiful story beautifly written.

This story is so close to real life that elements of it must shurely be true. I hope Happy Wife85 soon puts pen to paper again so to speak and brings some more warmth and tenderness into our lives.

My best regards,

Journeyman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well written

This was a well written story ... about a selfish slut, and an incredibly stupid husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...now the BLACK ADONNISS's...

...she needs BLACK...LONG...THICK...with MASS...with DENSITY...YOU GO GIRL!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO...;)))...with nuts 12" below the 15" cocks...the size of LARGE LEMONS...!!!...HHHOOOOOOOOTTT...!!!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
How selfish can some one get.

The children don't know eh? Well just for research sake I would love to be in a swingers house when the kids first find out thier parents have other people in thier marriage. I would like to know how you tell them. And more importantly how they would react to that telling. I will never know because I will never be in that situation. And i will never come into contact with people who swing. Although from the outside looking in I can't help thinking why are people who swing still married?

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Nice...but

Nicely written, but unbelievable, incredible, and most of all unreasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

A good story of a husband and wife with a solid understanding that he was willing to be cuckolded as long as he was kept in the loop. I am surprised that the Jaded One 1969 was so critical of a good story. Especially as... he too is a good author that just writes "Stories"? This story was a good one that spoke of a "Fantasy Lifestyle" that many would like to subscribe to if it were realistic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I share my wife

Great story. Wives shoild be allowed to fuck other men if they want. I approve my wife fucking other men. We both prefer she fuck black men. There are times when my wife is out shopping by herself and she is hit on by a black man. If she wants to fuck him it is OK with me. When she returns from her date I eat her pussy while she tells me about her date. My wife is happiest when she has a steady black lover. She goes on dates with her black lover and fucks his black friends. She sometimes brings her lovers home so that I can watch her fuck and join in. We both suck black cocks. I enjoy sucking a black cock before and after they fuck my wife. Walt

Enjoylife313Enjoylife313over 11 years ago
My Wife is Thrilled

My wife said we need to live like that......I said no problem. She has been on the internet looking for the last few hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a great wife

what a great wife with a great real world husband. make sure you keep the husband and wife in any follow up - so they populate the gene pool.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Get a room!

The comments are supposed to be about the story...content or quality or suggestions for a next story, not a GD pissing contest between two prima-donnas. Sorry to be violating that principle in making THIS comment...it hurts!

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
Great sex

This is supposed to be an erotic site hence the name "literEROTICA" and the description of the Loving Wives category specifically mentions "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing..." What about this story could someone possibly object to, then, since it is right within the guidelines? While I would never want a wife or relationship such as described in this story that is irrelevant. It is a good story, has great sexual descriptions, and is perfect for this site. Anyone complaining about the subject matter should go watch the Disney Channel.

In my humble opinion the story and sex deserve a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great job writing about your journey!

I loved your descriptions and your encunters! When I entered the workforce after my kids started back-to-school, my husband was driving truck over the road. The first time I told him I had let a co-worker go a "little too far" he was okay with it... and I started enjoying the attention and still do. Great job! There is nothing wrong with a husband and wife living the lives they want to live.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 9 years ago
It's different

when it's done this way..... I suppose. I've really objected to other variants of this basic theme when the wife forces it on the husband.... eg the Erica navy stories. This is more wife sharing than the implied humiliation of cuckolding which so often has racial humiliation thrown it. Sensitively and erotically told, whatever one's feelings about the genre.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
Happy slattern perhaps

but not wife. Sad story. Sad characters. Future bleak in the long term.

Writing is pretty good. Story is like the color yellow, it makes me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
happy wife means a happy life. Gave you

a 5 for your effort

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago
A Well deserved 5 Stars From Me

Simply brilliant - this woman know's how to write highly erotic fiction. Or is it fiction? I suspect there's more than a small percentage of reality in there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
friend of yours

Except husband knows but isn't happy

Serial cheating wife exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

Her coerced affair-she was coercer-of one of her students cost her college instructor job in Helena Montana

Visit profile, get her contact info and you two can trade cheating whore stories. She by the way loves being called a whore during her orgasms

So I am not calling anyone names

col_lovercol_loverover 6 years ago
I loved it.

That was a great story HappyWife85. Got me rock hard again. I started reading this story and realized I red it before as I went to the end and I saw I gave it 5 stars.

So I had to read it again to see why. Got me rock hard all over again. great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Probably more truth than fiction and it got me so hard. My wife and I are a Navy family like the author she has my permission to fuck whomever she chooses when I'm at sea. When I am ashore things are a little different. My first weekend home her lover spends it with us. She knows how much I love sucking his cum out of her and sucking his cock and she gives me a treat every time.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Prev Anon

Spoken like a real squid. They don't call them seamen for nothing.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
COULD THE BEST....ALSO MEAN THE DUMBEST AND MOST NAIVE

at why he let the fox jump into his hen house, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: drooge

What's wrong with you? You sound like a willing cuckold, the lowest form of a human being, who has the morality of an alley cat. Can you imagine what the world would be like if everybody had your morals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@profwriters

Are you describing yourself? Did you also turn your wife into a whore for other men? Are you even a man it appears you lack a set of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BEST HUSBAND....

or a fool?

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 3 years ago

I liked that the wife was honest with her Husband. I also like that neither she nor her lover ridiculed her husband. These Poor Deweebs on here criticizing this Story and author have NO Concept of How Erotic it is to watch you wife having sex with another man. Or sharing her with several guys all at the same time. These Deweebs are so Paranoid of Loosing their wife because they've had another dick are almost as bad as the middle eastern guys making their wives wear Burka's so only their eyes can be seen! LOL Talk about Insecure!!! LOL Great Story. I really liked the part where hubby has the lover stay the night!!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read. A wife should be allowed to do as she pleases .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He’s a cuckold. You’re close to losing all respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife ever did something like i read in this story i would beat her with a baseball bat then set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was in the Navy going back to the 70's and the one reason i never married or got serious with any gal back during those years because i would most likely would have killed my wife if she had done this kind of thing back then . now that i am 66 and widowed and single i could see myself letting my wife enjoy this but would need certain written guarntee from her on not running out on me. i am not against the concept because i have a young girlfriend and we going to be married and we discussed this very subject and i and her have this agreement on paper and i told her i am not against her enjoying say a young big cock stud once in a while..people change with age and so have I

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story if that was wife i would have been happy as hell for my wife to get to enjoy a good fuck with a big cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this i would beat her brains in with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong with your loving wife enjoying a big cock. what the fuck is wrong with everyone today, she is your wife and you should want your well fiucked

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

if you truly love your wife and in a good marriage there is nothing more rewarding than have a happy satisfied wife after a good fuck with a bull.(boyfriend) It is much better having a happy satisfied wife than a miserable unhappy wife. I know this most women have a stronger sex drive than a man and they hit their peak when her husband sex drive is fading and it is only natural she will need her needs met. no sense in making your own wife sneak around so yes quitely many men become their wives's cuckold.. better her being happy and satisfied

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold husband

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the goal in marriage is having a happy wife. i myself would rather have a well fucked wife than not having one aall

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

there is nothing better in life than a happy well fucked wife . They make the best wives and moms. if that means being her cuckold husband then so be it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would set her ass on fire while she sleeps

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

women who do this deserve to be killed in the worst way possible, I know if my wife ever did this she would know her life would not be worth very much. women who do this are not worth the fuck

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is nothing more rewarding than a very happy satisfied well fucked wife. absolutely noting better than that and seeing your loving wife smile and happy especially in the morning after she has enjoyed a good fuck. I would rather have a well satisfied well fucked wife than a miserable one

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story and a wife like this would be a dream come true . There is nothing better in this life than a happy satisfied wife like in this story. If my wife loved me this much and this way i would let the wife fuck whom she wanted to. even if she wanted to fuck at home

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

true story i have fucked many navy wives while i was in the Navy. When you have a 8 inch cock that information gets around fast. it is just the facts .Navy wives were usually available to fuck at the Club when their husbands were out to sea. I know this will piss off many husbands out there . Most Husbands never know.. my first one was when i was just 20 yrs old and she was 36. red hair and loved to fuck.Her daughter knew and asked her mom can i fuck him too once you get done. she was 19 and we eventually fucked too a yr later.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nothing wrong being your loving wife's cuckold. it adds value to your marriage and one example like her having a bull for like say Christmas Eve as that is a wonderful gift for your wife especially when she waked up to her husband on Christmas morning-she is all smiles. seriously many wives love this. and watching once in a while is pretty hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

facts for the wise. a wife who is not fucked properly is a miserable wife . she just is., now a wife who is not having her needs met st home will seek out someone who will. Now if you love your wife and truly love her then you know that your not meeting her needs. so those husbands who care for his wife will be wise toi be her cuckold, And by watching your sharing something that is important to her and if she truly loves you she will be thankful to you her husband for understanding and being there for her. now Some wives want you there to watch as she loves you and hopes you will benefit in some way like intimacy with her and perhaps learn something that could help you two and your own sex life with her.. so husbands be there for your wives and always remember a sexually satisfied wife is better than a wife who sneaks around and fucks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nothing better and more exciting than a well fucked wife. here are the he facts .most loving wives get a big cock when they have the opportunity and most husbands never know, if you ever see your wife smiling and very happy and it puzzles you then most likely she was fucked by someone else and usually a big cock too and someone you know husbands. she will be smiling and just happy as hell. so love here its not love just a good fuck. she will a lot of times draw close to you and want to fuck as well. so take advantage husbands

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

once a wife knows her husband is not leaving her and is secure she will love this many wives just sneak around to have their needs met bu the ones who love their husbands will let her hubby know he does not meet her needs and if she is a good wife will suggest you become her cuckold husband to keep you as she loves you. and see's your other great qualities and wants you as a husband but as a cuckold husband. The smart man listens to his wife and becomes her cuckold and many wives will aid you in being a good cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

LOL many husbands are cuckolds and do not even know it. This is funny. U have ducked many wives because i gave a 8 inch cock. When a wife has needs her husband is unable to meet she will get it elsewhere. This does not mean she does not love her husband but just needs to fuck. Relax husbands she still loves you if she loves you she will tell you and at the right time for her and include you in her fun someway . guess what wives love to fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous