All Comments on 'A Hard Day's Night'

by tycoon303

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm-good!

My wife and I talk about something similar to this story -- not that she harbors such a fantasy for her own sake -- but because she knows the idea turns me on. In her fantasy, the guy would fuck both of us lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Story was good, but...

I would have rated this story higher, but it contained many many spelling and gramatical errors that pulled me away from the story. Maybe you could have someone proof read stories you write in the future and correct your spelling, etc, before submitting them. Again, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Go, Go, Go

Never mind the spelling mistakes it really got me going, now wheres my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hard is the word

I'm still hard after that i'll be needing a lot more of the same loved every bit still raging hard writing this great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story!

Really got my mouth watering for cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm very good!

well thats one way to make me rock hard!! keep those cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
careful honey

My wife started me sucking cock and now I have got rid of her and do only men. The feeling I get from another mans cock is the greatest feeling a man can have. So guys treat yourself to a great cock and you will wonder why you waited so long.

deanahiideanahiiover 14 years ago
hard cock night

i have fantasized about that for a long time. but wow do i love a cock in my ass, much more so than just sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Proofread

Decent story. Too many gramatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
spelling

enjoyed the plot very much, but the spelling detracted from an otherwise good story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
love this story

I wish my wife would do this. Maybe I should leave my computer open to this story and let her read it. Hopefully she'll be into it. I truly want to suck cock and get fucked in front of my wife. I want her to know that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucker of a husband -- and I love it !!!

Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously man. Use a spell checker. * Seemed. * While

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love it. Brings back great memories!!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

A 22 year old story and I gave it 4 stars. Just didn’t hit the right tone with me. Odd that a married man frequents a night club without his wife and meets another strange man and they’re talking about their sex lives so quickly. What about John’s wife…poor lady. And a straight man picked up a bi man to take home to his wife a bit quickly I imagine. And sad that John got the “blowjob of a life” and not the husband. It’s an ok story, but I won’t mark it as a favorite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous