A Hard Day's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers

Sandy's pussy clenched around her fingers in a massive, intense orgasm that seemed to blank out her will completely. She thought for a moment that she might have heard her own voice, chanting, "cum, obey, cum, obey," in unison with the voice, but her eyes closed and her mind rocketed down into the deep blackness of sleep before she had a chance to really think about it.

*****

When she awoke, bright sunlight was streaming down through the curtains, and the candle had melted down to a stub. She looked at her alarm clock. 11 AM. And Sandy felt...she felt refreshed, alive, alert, rested for the first time in weeks. She felt like a brand new person. That recording had been wonderful! She couldn't even remember when she'd fallen asleep, it had worked so well. Felt like she'd just started it playing before her eyes had slammed shut. God, that was wonderful. She'd have to listen to it every night if it did the job that well.

Sandy hopped out of bed, a new spring in her step. "First things first," she said, heading for the shower. She smelled like she'd been masturbating all night or something. Probably had a hot dream, or something. Only to be expected, listening to a beautiful female voice as she fell asleep. Not that Sandy was into girls or anything, but if the owner of that voice looked as good as she sounded, Sandy would probably go gay for her. At least for a few hours.

When she got out of the shower, Sandy sat back down at the computer. The mp3 had finished playing, of course. Sandy blinked for a second when she noticed that it had only finished playing a few minutes ago--she hadn't looked at the run time when she'd started it, but it was a full eight hours long. For a moment, Sandy wondered briefly what had been playing while she slept, but she had more important things to think about.

Like looking on that website for the email address of the girl who recorded it. Sandy wanted to let her know just how grateful she was.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers
12