Middle of the Night

Story Info
Bethany wakes up to find hypnosis files playing in her room.
3.3k words
4.56
66.5k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers

Bethany didn't know what first caused her mind to stir. It started with the dream-she found herself suddenly questioning things that seemed perfectly reasonable in the realm of dream-logic, first wondering why she needed her special vibrator shaped like a tentacle to masturbate and then, slowly forging one groggy and bewildered link after another in her growing chain of thought, realizing that she didn't actually own one. She didn't even know if such a thing really existed, or if her brain simply free-associated it into being out of random scraps and fragments of memory. It seemed suddenly absurd... and just like that, the entire edifice of the dream seemed equally absurd. And Bethany began to wake.

She didn't open her eyes, not right away. The bed was still warm and cozy and comfortable, and her body still felt like it didn't want to move at all. The transition between sleeping and waking started out mostly as a concept, a dawning awareness of the covers wrapped around her and the darkness of her room and the voice... the voice. The moment Bethany noticed the voice, her mind took a sudden lurching step to full consciousness as she realized that it wasn't a part of her dream at all.

The dream was already fading, crumbling away into tiny shards of memory and sensation that made so little sense divorced from the context of sleep that Bethany was already losing the ability to recall them, but she remembered the voice. In the dream, the voice belonged to her roommate Gillian, explaining to the whole class (what kind of class? where was it? who else was there? Bethany couldn't relate the moment to its surroundings anymore) that good girls loved to masturbate and obey. And Bethany knew she needed her special tentacle dildo to fuck herself properly for Gilly, and she was looking around for it in her nightstand table but all she could find was a bottomless pile of childhood junk she'd lost decades ago... and then she woke up and the dream went away.

But the voice was still there. It was still Gillian, still reciting smoothly and calmly and methodically in Bethany's ears, "The pleasure in your pussy draws you deeper and deeper into surrender. Every time you fuck yourself, your subconscious mind remembers that masturbation binds your will more and more tightly into obedience. Even when your waking self doesn't know it, every time you come, you come for me."

Bethany's eyes shot open, darting around wildly as she looked for the source of the voice. The room was pitch black, the kind of deep and impenetrable darkness that most people only discovered when they woke up in the middle of the night. She fumbled around for the lamp on her bedside table, Gillian's measured instructions lending a confused urgency to her quest. "And every time you come, good girl, that pleasure feels so much stronger. So much more powerful. So much more addictive. Until your deep self prompts you to play with your pussy and drug yourself deeper into compliance whenever you have the chance. Arousal chains your will to obedience, and obedience makes you constantly aroused."

Finally, Bethany managed to find the switch and turn on the light. She knew from the sound of a few muffled thumps that she'd managed to knock something over in the course of her searches, but she would figure out later what fell. Right now, she needed to find out why she was hearing Gillian... brainwashing her? Hypnotizing her? Bethany couldn't make sense of what she was hearing, it seemed so ludicrously divorced from anything she'd ever imagined coming out of the mouth of her prim and proper roommate. Or anyone for that matter. This simply didn't seem like a real thing that happened to real people.

But as Bethany's eyes gradually adjusted to the sudden, harsh light, she saw an MP3 player sitting on her bedside table next to the lamp. It was plugged into a pair of portable speakers, and Bethany could see from the display that it was playing 'Brainwashing File 1, 1:15:41/2:23:15' on an endless loop. As she stared at the device in utter astonishment, the counter clicked from 1:15:59 to 1:16:00. Over two hours of solid brainwashing. Looped and repeating. All night long.

And it all sounded sexual, too. Even now, Gillian's voice calmly explained, "The more you try to resist that pleasure, the more your arousal will build and build. And your wet, tingling pussy will always remind you that it feels so much better to submit than it does to resist, until you feel that resistance crumbling under the force of your desire and you just have to play with yourself. And your fingers fuck that resistance away, every single time. Leaving you an obedient, mindless, empty good girl for me to fill with wonderful correct thoughts again."

Bethany didn't even know how to react to it. She simply didn't have the conceptual framework to respond to the concept of... of what? Of Gillian waiting for her to fall asleep, and sneaking into her room to plant this before she started her nightly tech support shift? Of Gillian playing recordings to brainwash Bethany into her sex slave? Of Gillian-Gillian with the perfectly straight blonde hair that she always combed straight back, Gillian with the pale skin that came from never leaving the house in daylight, Gillian with the endless supply of black cardigans and the dresses that never went any higher than mid-calf, Gillian with the legs that never parted-of that Gillian recording hours of herself talking dirty into a microphone to play to her sleeping roommate?

It seemed beyond impossible. But Bethany could hear the words pouring into her ears. Gillian's words. "All of my thoughts are correct thoughts, Bethany. Whenever your mind encounters a thought that conflicts with obedience to my will, whether it's your waking self or your deep, subconscious mind, you're going to find that thought slowly and effortlessly fading until you don't even know why it was in your mind. It's going to seem so silly to you, so absurd that you have no trouble letting it go and replacing it with my commands instead. And you're going to feel so good when you surrender your mind to mine. So deeply aroused and happy, Bethany."

She tried to tell herself that it couldn't really work that way, that if hypnotizing and brainwashing someone was as simple as playing them a recording every night in their sleep then everyone would be doing it. But... Bethany's groggy mind drifted back over the last three years, and her life since moving in with Gillian. She did enjoy masturbation more than she used to. A lot more, to be honest. Her lazy Sundays had gradually shifted from 'reading in bed' to 'watching lesbian porn on her phone and diddling her clit for hours until she was almost sore'. And now that she thought about it... lesbian porn? When had she stopped even caring if there was a guy in the videos or not?

Bethany's fingers drifted down between her thighs, the memory of hours and hours of constant pleasure slowly beginning to catch up to her. She saw the counter click over from 1:24:59 to 1:25:00, but in her head she was seeing herself scroll through one animated gif after another of beautiful women kneeling and licking and gazing up in rapt adoration at their lesbian lover's eyes. Picturing herself down there, looking up at Gillian and-oh shit, she had been thinking of Gillian, hadn't she? Almost every time lately.

But that didn't-that couldn't mean that Gillian was really brainwashing her. Yes, she was wet... god, she was a fucking mess down there. Her fingers slid without a trace of resistance into the slippery gap between her labia, easily and effortlessly finding her clit and skating the tip of her index finger over it. But that didn't mean it really af-affected her to hear Gillian saying, "Of course you know that you have a will of your own, Bethany. That's how you convince yourself that every time you obey me, it's all your own idea. You believe that you're not brainwashed because it makes you easier to follow your programming and accept my words as your thoughts."

It slowly dawned on Bethany that there was something odd about the way that she kept staring at the MP3 player and masturbating, but it didn't take long to convince herself that she just hadn't quite woken up yet. She was still a little groggy from waking up in the middle of the night, that was all. She just needed a few minutes more to collect her thoughts, to Gill-to jill off the residual sexual tension from her sexy dream. Once she was done, she would go confront her roommate about all this. That made sense... didn't it?

"Everything that reinforces your programming makes sense," Gillian's smooth, confident voice reassured her. "That's the only purpose free will has to you anymore. It's an excuse to keep your waking mind from recognizing how deeply brainwashed you are, to prevent you from struggling against my inexorable and irresistible commands. Your deep self wants to be my obedient slave, and your waking self wants to be free, and so of course your subconscious convinces you that everything you do is your own idea."

Bethany squirmed on the bed, her thighs squeezing together around her hand as her climax drew closer and closer. She knew that she was doing exactly what Gillian told her to do, listening helplessly to the voice in the recording and masturbating herself deeper into compliance, but... but... her clit pulsed with hot, wet pleasure as she realized that she didn't have a way to end that sentence. She was just fucking away her resistance. Fucking it all away for Gillian... Bethany stared, eyes glazed, at the display she no longer really saw.

Bethany's breath came in short, irregular gasps as the warmth between her thighs flared into white-hot arousal. The sensation felt impossibly familiar, like her brain had somehow skipped a groove and fallen back into a memory that couldn't have happened. Gillian even told her that it was impossible, her tone calm and firm and utterly implacable as she said, "And any memories that conflict with that, well... they must be wrong, Bethany. You know that you have complete and total free will, that you're not brainwashed at all, so if you remember following my commands like a blank, mindless, obedient slave, of course that's not real. It didn't happen. Your waking self doesn't need to remember things that didn't happen."

Bethany's eyelids fluttered, Gillian's quiet insistence clashing against strange recollections stirred up by the heat of her arousal. Quiet evenings at home because the clubs were too full of obnoxious men, watching movies on the couch with Gillian and finding that she was so much more cuddly than she seemed. Sleepy Saturday mornings where Bethany staggered out of bed, her hands full of electronics that she only remembered that she needed to return to her roommate, and decided to curl up and take a little nap with Gillian before the other woman fell asleep. Late-night study sessions that seemed to persist well after graduation.

Bethany gradually came to realize that none of it made sense at all... but it did. It made sense because Gillian told her it made sense. And Bethany wanted to think everything Gillian told her to.

She clung to that contradiction, using it to lever her slippery fingers away from her clit despite the nearly magnetic pull that dragged Bethany's hand down to play with her soaking pussy. She forced herself to reach over with trembling fingers and stab at the pause button, cutting Gillian off in mid-sentence. She made her heavy legs slide out from under the covers and find the cool hardwood floor. Bethany knew now what Gillian was doing to her. Gillian couldn't hide it anymore. She couldn't make it seem like Bethany's own idea, not with the evidence right there in front of Bethany's face. And tonight was the night that Bethany was finally going to make it stop and reclaim her life.

She staggered out of the bedroom, her limbs feeling clumsy and uncoordinated with drowsiness. Bethany had no idea what time it was-her brain kept conflating her alarm clock with the methodical tick of the counter on the MP3 player-but she knew she was still groggy from waking unexpectedly and horny from her interrupted masturbation. She didn't care. She was going to go into Gillian's office and give her roommate a piece of her mind. And tomorrow morning, lazy Sunday or not, she was going to pack up her shit and move out. She would crash with her sister if she had to, but Bethany was determined not to spend another night in an apartment with a woman she couldn't trust.

Bethany burst through the door to Gillian's office, not even caring if the other woman saw her naked body. "Yuh-you... I know what you did," she stammered, so angry and exhausted that she could barely find words to express her rage. "I woke up, and-and I heard you. Telling me what to do. What to think. Brainwashing me." Her entire body felt flushed with profound, powerful emotion, and she could still feel the insistent tingling of her clit. The entire thing felt like some surreal erotic dream, but Bethany knew the dream was over. This was real, all of it.

Gillian pushed her chair back, but made no move to rise. She had her usual prim and immaculate cardigan on, but her skirt and panties seemed to be entirely missing. All she had on from the waist down was a pair of sensible black pumps and a pair of black silken stockings that framed her perfectly smooth, glistening cunt. "Yes," was all she said. No defenses, no justifications, not even an attempt to reassert her control over Bethany's mind. Just that one word. "Yes."

Bethany felt another wave of exhaustion washing over her, making her eyes flutter and her body sway and her jaw hang slack for a moment with deep, inexorable drowsiness. "You... you've been programming me while I slept," she said, trying to keep the accusatory edge in her voice instead of letting it melt into dreamy vacancy. "For, for... years? Making me d-drug myself with pleasure, telling me to... to fuck my mind away for you. To sap my resistance with arousal until I couldn't fight your commands anymore."

Gillian had a hungry smile on her face. Her eyes glittered darkly with excitement as she said, "And are you aroused right now?" Bethany couldn't really focus on Gillian's expression for very long, though. Her stare kept slipping back to her roommate's smooth, slick pussy. It was so wet, Bethany noticed, the thought dawning in her mind with something like astonishment. It was so deliciously slick and wet right now... she licked her lips without quite knowing why.

Something was going wrong, Bethany realized. Somehow the confrontation was twisting around, Bethany's confidence evaporating like mist in the face of Gillian's calm, defiant sexuality. "A...aroused, yes, I... yes," she whimpered, the response to Gillian's question wrung out from her lips by the force of Gillian's expectant gaze. She needed to leave, she realized. She needed to give up on the idea of confronting Gillian and get out of here as fast as she could. But her feet seemed to be rooted helplessly to the floor.

"Yes," Gillian said again, the word seeming to possess the implacable power of divine truth. "You're deeply aroused and happy, Bethany. Because you've surrendered your mind to me." She didn't bother moving. She simply sat there, waiting with infinite patience for Bethany's will to crumble into blissful obedience once more. "Isn't that right?" Somehow, it didn't sound like a question at all.

"S-surrendered, no, I..." Bethany's body swayed again, her legs wobbling until she had to take a step forward to avoid toppling onto the floor. "I resisted, I... I woke up, I heard the recordings. I didn't, didn't c-come for you..." Simply uttering the words made Bethany's cunt flare with tingling, white-hot arousal, and she took another staggering step to keep herself from collapsing. "I came in here to tell you-it was my idea, my own idea..." The words sounded familiar on her lips, but Bethany couldn't think why. She couldn't seem to think at all anymore, not really. Her mind felt slow, sluggish. Her body felt... she finally sagged to her knees, mere feet away from Gillian's perfect pussy.

"Of course it was your own idea," Gillian said, her voice smooth and patient and filled with infinite condescension. "They're all your own ideas, good girl. Every time I tell you what the correct thought is, you think it all by yourself." Bethany couldn't help nodding, her eyes fixed on the beautiful pubic mound that loomed ever larger in her field of vision. "I told you when I take my lunch, and what I wanted you to do to my pussy when it happened, and all by yourself you decided to wake up and come in here. Completely naked. And that made so much sense to you, didn't it?"

Bethany licked her lips again, only loosely aware that she was crawling ever closer to Gillian's chair. To her befuddled, drowsy mind, it seemed like Gillian's slick, puffy labia were approaching her while she remained still and passive and helpless. "...so much sense," she murmured, echoing Gillian's words without thinking about them at all. All she could think about now was how fucking pretty Gillian's pussy was.

"And now that you're here, all those old thoughts fade away," Gillian continued remorselessly, her voice now perfectly matching the tone of the recording. "They're so silly that you can't even remember them anymore. You have better thoughts to think instead, don't you? New, wonderful, *correct* thoughts of your very own that perfectly match my instructions. You want to lick my pussy."

"I want... to lick your pussy," Bethany sighed, her cheeks now nuzzling Gillian's thighs. She stared straight ahead, her eyes glazed and unfocused, her voice filled with beatific bliss as a vacant smile spread slowly across her face. She wanted to eat Gillian out so bad now. She couldn't think of anything else anymore.

"You want to make me come," Gillian cooed. Her fingers tangled into Bethany's hair, holding the helpless woman back for just a moment as her instructions bored into Bethany's empty mind.

"i want to make you come," Bethany said in a lazy monotone, the words almost seeming to repeat themselves without any conscious effort on Bethany's part. She could feel saliva trickling down her chin, her mouth watering in delighted anticipation at the mental image that filled her mind. She pictured herself kneeling, licking, gazing up in rapt adoration into Gillian's eyes as she made her lover squeal in ecstasy... all her fantasies came back to her at once. She remembered and forgot in the same instant that they weren't fantasies at all.

"And then you want to go back to bed, restart the recording, and go into a deep sleep for me." Gillian's words dropped into Bethany's mind like a heavy stone falling into a still pond, swallowed up with barely a momentary ripple as her deep self accepted the instructions without question.

"And then i want to go back to bed. Restart the recording. And go into a... deep sleep for you." Bethany's eyelids fluttered and drooped, her mind lulled into a drowsy fugue of compliance by the scent of Gillian's soaking cunt. She didn't want to think anymore tonight. She was too sleepy. She only wanted to sink into surrender and forget everything except obedience to her owner's will. Like a good girl, a good slave. Bethany's pussy surged with arousal as her brain finally convinced itself to shut down completely.

"Good slave," Gillian purred, pressing Bethany's head to her aching, aroused cunt. "Begin." And Bethany sighed in helpless, mindless pleasure as her tongue found its place on Gillian's clit once more.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers