A Hard Game Ch. 01

Story Info
A cool secretary watches her Bollywood boss.
1.5k words
3.58
48.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone my name is Jessie. I work as a confidential secretary to a famous movie director in Bollywood. Therefore, I am familiar with what happens on the outside and inside of the movie industry.

First, let me describe myself. I am 23 years old, single, still a virgin. My stats are 36c-27-38. I must say, I do have a killer figure. My boss, I will call him stud for now, I believe hired me because of my looks. He has been trying to get me in the sack ever since. But I have played hard to get. I told him that the only man who will get me will be my husband and if he didn't stop fooling around I would quit. Afraid of not seeing me, if I quit, he stopped but then he has made his private life open to me by making me his confidential secretary, and letting me witness his sordid escapades to try and seduce me. Though, it hasn't worked yet, I must say, I have witnessed quite a few things, which make me hot and flushed. Don't get me wrong, even though I haven't had sex, I have prepared for it by reading erotic manuals, blue books, porn mags and have even seen porn films to heighten my knowledge of making love, so that I can impress my future husband.

That is the reason why I have stayed on in this job because my boss's flings don't make me uneasy. I am quite an enigma to him. I am not a prude, I don't flinch when I see him doing it, but I won't let him touch me. He is going nuts trying to figure my personality.

Well, let us get on with it. My boss is a famous and successful movie director. He is quite young and good-looking as well. Many bollywood heroines fall head over heels to impress him and end up doing things, which if the public got wind of would cause a scandal of unprecedented sorts.

Now, recently he had made a picture, which was a huge hit and many stars have been asking him to cast him in their next picture. But, he is putting it off for future. I handled almost 13 calls by one day. Later, on one morning I came up early. He nodded to me and went in his plush suite. I went to my cabin. I saw that he had switched on my computer. I knew what was in store. He had installed a hidden camera in his room, which I could see on my PC and record anything he wished me to do so. I had filmed quite a few of his escapades like that. It even had stereo headphones, so I could hear what was going on. No one was aware of that. He found it strange that I could see him bang other hotties, but I wouldn't let him do it to me. Crazy girl was what he called me.

I shrugged off and started to work wondering which slut would come today begging for a role and go home getting banged whether she got a role or not. After some time I heard someone come in. I looked up and was genuinely surprised. It was Amisha Patel, a popular actress, who was very hot. Her career started with a bang and her second film was declared a super hit. But after that her career had its up and downs and currently her success is termed mediocre. One thing though, she is a very beautiful woman, one many would give their right hands to fuck and, I must admit if I had been a man I too would have tried to fuck her. She has a cute face, beautiful skin color and waist length hair, but most prominent are her large breasts. They must be around my size or so, I think and it is generally agreed that she is one of the few actresses in bollywood with breasts that size. Some say she has the largest, but I disagree. I have seen few, with bigger sizes.

Any way, she came in and looked at me. "Hi Jessie, is he in?" Yes, Miss Patel, You can go right in" I said pointing to the door. She smiled at me and went in. I knew what I had to do and switched on my computer and put my headphones on. He had made his room sound proof. I switched on the camera view and started recording and instantly his room came in view. She was talking to him nervously and I could hear everything.

"Look I know what everyone is saying, I am desperate and I need that role," Amisha was asking him.

"I am sorry, but I have promised it to someone else" stud replied.

Amisha looked even more desperate and said, "Look, you know I am good. I will do it perfectly and I am willing to do anything for it"

"Sorry, Amisha, but I can't do it. Besides the role is a very bold one. Even by Indian standards. You couldn't do it even if you wanted to" stud replied, matter of factly. This is getting interesting I thought.

"What the hell do you mean, look I will do anything that role requires. I will even go nude if required" she replied tensely. Poor kid, she must want that role very badly, I thought.

Her reply on the other hand rocked stud straight back and he looked at her. He hadn't done it with Amisha and she didn't know he had done it with other actresses. One thing about stud, he hasn't let anyone in the movie industry, even the heroines he bangs know about his sordid flings. The only one who knows everything about his personal life is I. Though, I wonder why he let me know all this, considering this makes me a liability to him.

However, let's get back to the scene.

"Really, well, prove it. Take your clothes off right now. Don't worry nobody will come in. Not even Jessie" stud challenged her. Here we go, I thought.

On the other hand, Amisha was in a fix. She had said that on a gamble, but she didn't expect stud to call her bluff. Then, suddenly she stood up and went to the middle of the room as though prepared to do something tough.

She was wearing a tight fitting brown sweater and a knee length skirt. She turned and faced him. I could see everything. She removed the sweater and then I saw she was wearing a light blue shirt. She unbuttoned her shirt and threw it aside with a disdain and stood in front of him. I was genuinely impressed. She had huge breasts, which were molded in a tight fitting green colored bra trying to burst free. They were a sight to behold. She then unzipped her skirt and threw it away. She was wearing matching colored bikini panties that almost resembled a thong leaving most of her ass bare. If I was impressed, stud had his breath knocked out of his lungs. One of the most beautiful women in the industry was standing in his office room in her underwear.

She looked at him defiantly. Stud just shrugged. Amisha appeared to struggle for a moment and then nodded. Boy, she really was desperate I thought. She brought her hands to her back and unhooked the clasps and removed her bra and threw it aside. Then she bent and removed her flimsy panty and threw it away and stood with her hands around her waist, which was perfect, just like mine. I was stunned. She was a perfect specimen of a beautiful woman. Stud almost fainted, looking at her nude. He had fucked beautiful women, but someone like this was a godsend. He looked at her.

She was standing defiantly, yet there was a trace of fear and shame in her. Her breasts were large but not round. They were pear shaped. She had a medium sized brown colored areola and very pink nipples. Her breasts were magnificent. Then he looked her up. She was slim and graceful. I saw that she had shaved her public area and I guessed she must have had it waxed. I could see the outlines of her cunt lips. Seeing such a hot woman made me a little wet. But, I controlled myself. I could always take the video home and watch it in private uninhibited.

Stud, was knocked out. But, still he managed to regain his composure. He nodded and said, "The film contains a 12-minute lovemaking scene in the nude"

"I think..." Amisha began to stutter and he just shook his head looking down. That probably alarmed her and she said "all right, I will do it" Wow, she really was more than desperate, I thought. At that, stud stood up.

"The role is yours, but you will have to give an audition" he said. Amisha looked surprised and then understood. This kind of thing is called the casting couch in Indian slang.

He started removing his clothes as he went near her. She was a little apprehensive.

To be continued...