All Comments on 'A Haunted House To Remember Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mmmmmm

That's hot...makes me want to get you in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

I loved the first chapter, and figured this would continue in the Haunted House, but congrats on taking it somewhere else. Can't wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next chapter?

When do we get the next few chapters in the story???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

You have got to get the entire sorority into using the professor as their boy toy, giving him a weekend away from the college to remember and a sex tape to use against him should he not continue his role in servicing them all. Of course Deb has got to be the ring leader who gets either Jenny or Jill to spill the beans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEED MORE!!!!

I agree with the comment posted 10/22/13. thanks to your story I just had the best orgasm ever!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story! I hope you are going to "come" out with a 3rd part expanding on Jill and Jenny' sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excelleent story gave me what I needed today. SO

I gave you a 5 for your effort and content. Fuck you annony!! The only garbage around here is you, you sorry piece of shit

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Very nicely done!!!

Halloween story one of the best. 5 for your effort and content.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusalmost 8 years ago

man, I would love to read a third chapter of this story. But it's been so long, I'm sure that's unlikely.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt2 months ago

Thank you, on to next chapter...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10444 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...