A Haunted House To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Next group." She panted. "get me close!"

I wasn't sure what was going on, but I stroked her clit, bringing her right to the edge. She suddenly pulled my hand away with a groan and practically ran to the tunnel. I watched as she crawled into the tunnel and stopped over the glass section. She raised herself up on her knees and I stood in amazement as she began to stroke her pussy, bringing herself to a climax right over Chris's window.

I remembered what she said and quickly headed to my room. I didn't know what to expect but I quickly kicked off my shoes and stripped down except for my cape and shoes. I was barely ready when the next group came through. I slipped out, not knowing what to expect. The end of the group moved toward the tunnel and disappeared. I turned around, still not sure what to expect, but was not disappointed. I found three girls standing behind me. One held a bag, but other than that, the three of them were naked except for heels and stockings. The three of them moved over toward me and pushed my cape back. My hard dick was already sticking out. The first of them turned around and leaned over. She clearly expected me to fuck her where she stood. One of her friends pulled my dick toward her friend and helped me stuff it in. Once I was fully in the girl in front of me the other two stood in front of us and went to work rubbing each other all over, kissing, sucking tits etc. Between the sensations on my dick and the view of the two ladies in front of me, I was spurting my cum into her pussy in practically record time. I heard the sound of thunder, knowing the next group was close to coming out. I pulled out of my friend and the three of us quickly retreated to the ready room. We spent the next twenty minutes making sure the three of them had a good climax before they dressed and headed out.

When I saw Rick at the end of the night, we had a good laugh about the girls that flashed us both and the one that fucked herself over his face. I didn't tell him about the good fun I had.

One more night to go. I wondered, as I headed for my car, what Deb had in store for me.

Halloween night came and found me sitting in my dark ready room, waiting for darkness to fall inside the rest of the warehouse. I had seen a large crowd forming outside in a wide range of costumes, from the scary to the sexy, as I came in to do my makeup. I hadn't seen or heard from Deb, but I expected her to show some time this evening.

The bell sounded and the lights went down. The fun for the night was about to start. It took several minutes for the first group to make their way to my area, giving my eyes plenty of time to finish adjusting. As my first group moved down toward the tunnel I snuck up on a princess and what looked like robin hood. Breathing heavily on the princesses neck I growled lowly, causing her to turn and see my gray face. She shrieked and tried to bolt forward, knocking down most of the people in line in front of her. She never let go of the guys arm as she drug him toward the tunnel entrance. I heard her shriek again as she reached Rick under the tunnel. It was a good scare.

The second and third groups were similar, but the costumes changed. The fourth group came through, and got their just scare. As I returned toward my room two more came out of the maze, apparently holding back. The pair of girls were wearing masks so I couldn't see their faces, but their costumes were big brown bags made up to look like a pair of m&m bags, bare legs and arms sticking out. As they came toward me they each lifted the bottom of the bag, flashing me bare body from ankle to neck. Each one had a really cute body, one shaved smooth and the other a natural blond. After holding their costumes up for a short time, they dropped them and ran off toward the tunnel, leaving me standing there with a hard dick.

I was surprised but not shocked. I expected a certain amount of this given the last few days. I had long since come to the conclusion that I was part of an elaborate set of festivities, probably being perpetrated by one of the sororities in the town. I had heard of this kind of thing in the past. There was one in town that had been rumored to be the "least dressed" sorority on campus. I had noticed that most of the logo clothes that they wore were on the skimpy side, rather than the bulky sweat-shirts and such, although there were some of those. The last one of those that I had seen, however, was being worn by a girl with a fairly large chest, and given the way her tits were bouncing around I was pretty sure there wasn't anything under it.

After returning to my haunt, I worked through several groups, scaring the pee out of one girl, literally. There was still a faint scent of it in the air after twenty minutes. I picked a couple of girls in the next group, one of them wearing a hockey outfit and the other appeared to be a construction worker. Both girls went to the floor screaming, so I backed off. The bulk of the group pressed on toward the tunnel, leaving the two huddled up on the floor. I backed off to let them get up and go with the group, but when they stood rather than turn and run to the tunnel, they both pulled up their jerseys, giving me a clear view of a nice pair of twenty year old tits. The hockey player dropped her shirt down and ran to the tunnel, never lifting her mask. The construction worker walked toward me, pressed her tits against my chest and stepped on her tippy toes, lifting her mask to give me a sensual kiss on the lips, her tongue trying to find a way into my mouth while her hand was trying to find a way into my pants. I returned the favor by using one hand to massage her bare tit and the other to slide inside her baggy work pants, held up by a pair of suspenders. I was not surprised to find no underwear and quickly stuck a finger between her already wet lips. She moaned into my mouth as she pulled my hardening dick from my pants and began stroking it. We both heard the thunder, indicating the next group was coming, so she let go of my dick, dropping her shirt and gave me one final huge suckface kiss and then took off for the tunnel, leaving me standing there with my hard dick out. I retreated to my lair to put myself back together.

I was still rock hard when the next group came through. My victim this time was a pussy cat. She had on a leotard, leopard spotted print micro skirt, a long tail and cute pair of ears. Instead of screaming, she pulled my cape all the way around her as she crouched down. She all but disappeared to anyone looking back due to the darkness. I felt her find my zipper and within seconds she was trying to work my still hard dick out. In frustration she undid my pants all together and pulled them down to my thighs, giving her full access to my hardon. I felt her wrap her warm mouth around my dick, her moan making it vibrate. She sucked on me until the last of the group had disappeared into the tunnel and I opened my cape. Now I could see her on her heels, legs spread wide, her fingers working feverishly inside her pussy, exposed through the crotchless leotard she was wearing. She pulled off my dick with a loud slurp and then stood up and turned around. She bent over, holding her ankles, giving me full access to her pussy. It was obvious what she wanted... and I obliged, shuffling over the two feet to her and ramming my saliva soaked dick into her wet pussy. We both groaned as I sunk to the hilt. I began to pound away into her pussy, getting little squeaks with each stroke. I was getting pretty close to unloading in her when her orgasm took over. Her whole body shuddered and she cried out once before pulling off my throbbing dick. To my surprise, she took off down the tunnel, leaving me hanging. Only the sound of thunder prevented me from stroking myself off the last little bit right there.

I retreated to my ready room and, disappointed, put my dick away. The next group had a ballerina, some kind of band rocker and what I could only describe as a hooker, huddled at the end of the line. I moved in and draped my cape across all three. I growled that I wanted to suck their blood, and instead of a scream one of them whispered if I would prefer a tit instead, after which the hooker stood up and unzipped her leather top, exposing both tits to me. The ballerina pressed her ass against my still hard dick in my pants and wiggled her ass back and forth. "I think he needs sucked on too." She whispered. I could feel a set of fingers wrap around my dick as my pants were pulled down. Within seconds my dick was sliding into the ballerinas pussy, though I wasn't sure exactly how, given the costume. The hooker pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them, leaving her standing in fishnet thigh high stockings, fuckme stiletto heels, her leather top having hit the ground already. She pulled my face to her tit as I was bent over the ballerina, and she guided one of my hands to her pussy. I slipped a finger in as I started stroking the pussy in front of me. There was no way I was going to last long with this. I came in gushes, triggering a quick orgasm in the ballerina, who had to have already been well on the way when she got here. I worked a finger in the hooker to bring her off while my dick was still pumping its load of cum into the ballerina. That only left the rock star unaccounted for. The ballerina pulled off my dick and headed to the tunnel as soon as she could breath again and the hooker followed as soon as her clothes were back on. I retreated to the ready room to put myself back together. The rock star was waiting for me in my chair, her pants around her ankles and her shirt pushed up over her perky tits. Her fingers were flying up and down her pussy. I knelt between her legs, my pants still around my knees, and replaced her fingers with my tongue. I had no problem bringing her to a quaking climax, after which we both spent the next several minutes and two groups trying to recover. She gave me a very hot kiss on the lips and then headed out to join the last of the group that was just going through.

Much of the evening followed the same theme. I was flashed by a variety of sexy bodies in a variety of costumes, sucked by a hobo with DD tits swinging free. She preferred to have it squirted all over her huge tits than get fucked, but I didn't care. In general the girls kept me hard all night, with only the two acts of relief. The night was starting to draw to a close when Deb showed up. I knew it was her in a second. She was wearing a pair of silk pj's fuzzy slippers and a nightcap. She also carried a pillow. I slipped up behind her and wrapped my cape around her and whispered in her ear... "Dracula wants to suck your tits and fuck your brains out!"

"Ohhhh drac... that sounds so naughty." She replies in a whisper as she drew my cape around her. I felt her rustling around under my cape, so I stood still until she had finished whatever she was doing. I watched the pink silk fly out from under my cape with a kick from her and then she pressed against me, finding the snap on my pants and pushing them down. I felt a silky material press against my dick as she undid the buttons of my shirt. By this time the group was gone and we were alone. She dropped my cape and stepped back. Even in the dim light she was hot. She wore a red silk pushup bra, with her nipples exposed over the top. And a red silk thong, all covered with a shimmery red silk lace top held up by two tiny strings.

"You like?" she asked as she pirouetted for me.

"oh yes!"

"Good. Now I want you to fuck me. Right here!" she said laying down and putting the pillow under her head.

"Not much time"

"Won't take much" she said as she pulled the red thong aside and began playing with her pussy, "and you're wasting some of it."

I knelt between her legs and let her guide me to her sopping pussy. I slid easily inside her and she cried out in pleasure when I hit bottom. I had barely been stroking into her when the thunder sounded, meaning the next group was on its way. We quickly got our stuff and ran to my ready room, at least as much as I could with my pants around my knees. Once inside she sat me on the chair and quickly sat on my lap, facing me, quickly going to work bouncing up and down on my dick. I pushed the shimmery red lace aside and did my best to suck on her tits with them moving, finally just pulling the strapless bra off to get better control. The added sensations seemed to really send her over the top, causing a huge orgasm as the thunder sounded for the next group, drowning out her single long scream.

Given the two cums I had already had, I wasn't ready to fire yet, but that didn't seem to matter. She kept on bouncing on me. I got startled when two Indian squaws showed up, worrying for a minute that we had been discovered. Both looked exactly the same, long dark hair, pulled back, by a headband, fairly good sized tits encased in an animal hide bra, a flap of cloth covering their pussies and asses and animal hide moccasins. In short they were hotter than hell, and appeared to be twins. My fear was short lived though as each one dropped their tops on the ground and pulled the strings on their loincloths. They were quickly naked, moving to each side of me.

Deb stopped her action and leaned in to kiss me. "This is your reward for being so good."

"Reward for what? I don't really understand."

"You were a great sport, and you didn't cause the girls any trouble. This was dare week, and the girls chose for a dare to expose themselves at least once in the haunted house. Sex was not required, but if they wanted to it was allowed. All of them had to be over eighteen to participate."

"Oh I get it. I guess the rumors are true."

"They are. Now for being a good sport, Jenny and Jill are your treat. They haven't had a chance yet to play, and they really want to be fucked." She finished as she pulled up off of me. One of the two, I don't know if it was Jill or Jenny, quickly replaced her, sinking a very tight pussy onto my wet dick. I groaned as she slid down, but had it muffled when the other girl leaned in and pulled my head to her tit. I let a hand go to her pussy and began to finger fuck her in time with her sisters actions on my dick. After a few minutes they changed places, with the one on me now coming to a climax after two groups had gone by. They switched back and the one on my lap now pulled my head to her chest, and continued to ride me until I unloaded in her pussy. Only then did she allow herself to climax, her whole body shaking as she came. After all of us catching our breaths, they pulled on what little existed of their costumes, and slipped out, each of them giving me a hot wet kiss before leaving. Neither of them ever said a word.

The night ended and the lights came up. I used some wet wipes I had brought to take care of the makeup, and cover the fact that part of it was wiped off on certain girls tits. Rick was beside himself at the number of pussies and tits he had seen. All I could do was smile as he told me how he had such a better job because of all he saw. If he only knew...

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers
12