All Comments on 'A Heart Divided Ch. 04'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just skimming this series

Knowing how this ends is too difficult to read. I'm basically skimming the chapters for content. I loved Gina and Andrew. He was a wonderful flawed man. Gareth - according to Gina's recount - cannot be redeemed. I hate reading about this relationship. But, I loved your writing in Gina/Andrew that I keep an eye on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This chapter and Gareth, made me think that, one can never run away from one's past. No matter how hard you try to move on, it'll come back to haunt you one way or the other. Plus if you decide to move on with someone else you are just making the situation worse. Best thing would be just remove or block the feeling of love, switch it off completely. Then when you feel you've had enough of torture, go easy and let things roll!

Anyways, awesome chapter, made me want to shake up Gareth and tell him either move on or stop cribbing over Lynn. Hope to see more chapters. Best of luck!

JaneandJohnJaneandJohnover 9 years ago
More of a great thing!

I loved Gina and Andrew's story and even though I know how this ends, it is nice to read about it from Gareth's perspective. You write about his struggle so well and I find myself thinking of Gina throughout the day just as I did when it was the story of her and Andrew. Great job!

jurasickjurasickover 9 years ago
Tough to read this one

As mentioned by other some of the other members / comments, this story is tough to read. "A Strange Arrangement" was a complete story in itself and it is definitely tough to go through Gina's relationship with Gareth, albeit from his point of view. Like others, I'm skimming through this to get to the part where it reaches it's foregone conclusion. Hope there's a follow-up story where he gets his come-uppance. Can't quite bring myself to sympathize or understand anything from his point of view. That said, these situations do happen in real life. Great writing! Only one sticking point - you never described Gina's physical attributes, here or in the original! Come on, all we know (at least I think I know) is the length of her hair and that she has breasts that are more than a handful. Please author, describe in greater detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can see why Lynn left

This moron is such A fucking loser,, after walking out the way she did this mental midget would dump Gina on her ass in A heartbeat and take the bitch back.

Pretty sure Gina knows it as well, she should just tell the fucking loser to go find his bitch and live happily ever after

Run Gina run, this fucking twisted prick will just drag you down with him,, he says he loves Gina but cant stop thinking about the bitch that dumped his loser ass

He wouldnt know love if it jumped up and slapped him upside the fucking head

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow - anonymous needs professional help

I wonder if he's the same dipshit who's been spewing hate on other people's stories too. What a jerk.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
too much sex

Your writing is really good and I'm getting older but there's too much sex!!!! I want to find out what happened to his wife?????????????? Sorry, no criticism intended. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1071 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES