All Comments on 'A Heart Divided Ch. 05'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Entertaining romance

But i still have sone trouble reconciling our dear professors behaviours.... Wifey buggers off and not once does he spy on or seek intelligence about his errant flakey wife and on the other hand he engages in a romance with a hard bodied coed. Seems to me his academic nature couldn't leave the stone of knowledge unturned, coed affair is ballsy and jeopardises his job, allowing wifey to walk on him is the opposite. Shit, i vote that the good professors goes with Gina, and how biut he alternates the love making with some harder pussy pounding etc... This is the era of shades of grey afterall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mostly just a Gina Gareth fuckfest.

Lacks the romance and drama of a love affair. And for Gareth being preoccupied with his wife's memory, but not too interested in the wife? Runs the first chance he has to talk to her in, what, 8 or 9 months? Makes no sense. Kind of a character disconnect? Anyway, this is your weakest series IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gina

OVERLOAD

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
finally the confrontation,

sex, sex sex, on ove rated pass time for some and very enjoyable with the right person. Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES