All Comments on 'A Heart's Tender Tribute'

by Sailor1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ReduxBlueReduxBlueabout 16 years ago
What a wonderful story

Thank you for sharing this loving story with us. Dealing with loss, love, and single parenthood. Not many of my tear buttons missed with this one. Great characters, a truly kind treatment of a special relationship, and reminders of an era now shaded with golden highlights of memories. Yes Jake would have been proud of Kit and his daughter. Very well done, and thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Extraordinary...

Exceptional love story, told with tenderness and depth, set aganst a terrible war, and the daughter's wanting to know about her dad is a special touch. Keep writing stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

Sad but oh so beautifully written. Full of love during a tough time. A time of amazing strengths. And the ending, - heart wrenching. The entire story was a delight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ex Navy

a long time removed from the good war though my ship was built in 1944.

When I can recover my thoughts, I wanted to thank you for a tender love story. It is easy to write an in and out fuck story, but involve the emotions and then tell it from a third party, that is a real challenge.

Bravo Zulu

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
A lovely story

One of the best love stories I've read here. Glad I found it and read it.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous