A Higher Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, I opened the door to my bedroom after I printed off the finished paper for Norris. At the opposite end of the corridor, Laurel's door was shut and I could tell that the light was out. Darn. I thought I might be able to talk her into some more fun, and afterwards a good night's sleep with her ass snuggled against me. I went to bed somewhat disappointed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Another morning at the breakfast table, me half awake, but Laurel looking bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I'd taken my economics paper down the previous night and left it next to her place. Getting coffee and some cereal, I sat down opposite her as she put down my homework.

"This is a good paper now, concise, reasoned and with strong prose. I should think you can expect an A on it, but then we're dealing with old Norris here. No telling what he'll do. He apparently handed back a brilliant paper once written by a student he didn't like. On the top he'd put 'Not bad. Who did this for you? and gave it a C+.

"Is that what you have against him?"

"No." She took a sip of coffee. "He was one of those horny faculty members who came sniffing around me after Ramon passed away. It was all couched in sympathetic terms, but it was obvious what he wanted, what they all wanted."

"Is that why you dress the way you do? With a body like yours, you should be showing it off."

"That's the problem. These old goats just look at my ass and want in. Dress to show off your body even a little bit and they think a woman is just gagging for it. No thanks."

"So you came up with a system of bringing in horny young boarders. Don't you think that will give you a reputation just as quickly?"

"I keep it all quite discreet and in public everything is very proper. Actually, Derek, that's something I'd like to talk to you about. Whenever we're in public, discretion is called for. Don't be familiar with me in any way. I'm Professor Jones-Gonzalez or ma'am, but no first names, no touching, no matter how discreet you think you're being. The faculty wives have their eyes open and their knives out, and when their gossip mill gets going, watch out!"

I nodded. I could do this.

"As a matter of fact, I'm having some colleagues in on Saturday for drinks and hor d'oeurves before a concert downtown. If you could—"

"Didn't I tell you," I grinned, "that my touch football team is having an end of season pub party? I will be out very late, I'm certain of that."

"Thank you." She rose from her chair and kissed the top of my head. "You're a dear." Bending down, she licked my ear and whispered, "I really enjoyed sucking you off last night. You said you only have one class today. I should be home by 2:00. Want another lesson?"

And before I could frame any kind of answer, she'd grabbed her briefcase and was out the door.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

When Laurel got home that afternoon, I was lying on my bed doing a bit of reading. I heard her downstairs, bumping around in the kitchen and figured she'd done some shopping on the way home. Next thing I knew, she was standing in the doorway of my room, watching me. I had no idea how long she'd been there.

Putting down my book, I asked, "All done for the day, then?"

"More or less."

"You seem rather pensive."

"I'm just trying to figure you out."

"In what way?"

She came into the room and sat down next to me. "You're the ninth of my boarders and you're so different from the others. Usually, I had to move much more slowly and carefully with them. All but one were very fully of themselves when they moved in. Two were complete disasters. Every one of them needed a lot of coaching before they were any good to me. You're different."

"I'm just me. You said you wanted to teach me, and I'm certainly willing to learn what you're teaching. Did the others expect something different?"

"Maybe it's because you were so inexperienced when you moved in. By the time the others got to me, they'd had a fair bit of sexual experience, most of it not of much quality, but they'd had a few women. You see, I rely on one to recruit the next. I can't possible go out cruising the campus for likely candidates. Mike brought me one other person before you, but it was obvious he was a non-starter."

I had my hand on Laurel's thigh. She was wearing a modest blue-checked skirt with a light blue blouse. Her hair was done up in its usual bun, no make-up, either, with very unstylish glasses perched on her nose. I was struck by how different her work demeanor was from who she really was. The disguise was near perfect.

She smiled at me and smoothed my hair. "I knew you were different right away. As you've probably guessed, all my boarders are the same in one way—"

"They all have big peckers."

"Yes."

"I've wondered why that is."

She shrugged. "There are two reasons. First, and I won't hide it, I thoroughly enjoy a large cock. Ramon was my first lover and he was well-endowed. During my time with him, I experienced other men -- with his permission, of course -- and found the small-cocked men to generally be not as enjoyable for me. It's all personal preference, I suppose. I know women who prefer something smaller." She grinned. "Not many, though.

"The second reason is involved with why I do things this way. I feel well-endowed men are special. They can bring a great deal of pleasure to women, if they know how to use what God has given them. Most don't. I've made it my goal to see if I can remedy that. Ramon awakened the sexual beast in me. After he died, I didn't know what to do. I felt completely lost, sexually. Cruising bars was no good. I didn't want anything to do with the faculty members who came sniffing around, and you'd be surprised how many did. So I came up with this solution. I get my sexual urges gratified, and in turn I teach exceptional men how to be exceptional lovers, gratifying my teaching urges."

"And it's worked?"

"For the most part. And that brings me back to why I was standing in the doorway watching you."

"Okay..."

"With only one exception, every one of my young men have been arrogant. With some I had to spend months almost beating that out of them. They think the world, the male world as well as the female world, owes them something because of the size of their dicks. All of these characters came to me with stories of screwing everything in sight, usually starting with their mothers' friends, neighborhood housewives, college girls, you name it. One guy was a professional gigolo for a year. They all figured they could make me dance to their tune. That wasn't part of my game plan.

"But my sweet young man, Derek, came to me vaguely ashamed of his, ah, attributes. You were fresh and wide-eyed and not full of yourself in the least. The funny thing is, you don't seem to be "going bad", either, as we get farther along. To cut to the chase, you're not conceited."

"I just figure I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I'm living in this beautiful house, I'm well-fed, and the fringe benefits are out of this world. I feel like a big sponge just trying to soak all this up."

"Promise me one thing, Derek."

"Sure, what?"

Laurel had continued stroking my hair while she talked, head bent over mine. Now it looked as if she might cry. "Don't ever change. Don't become one of those insufferable males. Stay just like you are and you'll have more lovers than you can service. I guarantee it."

I grinned up at her. "You're the teacher."

"So would you like another lesson?" she asked as her right hand slid down to rest on my crotch.

"I thought you'd never ask."

"Okay. Take off your clothes."

I got off the bed and in record time did as she asked, then lay back down. Already my cock was stiffening.

Laurel had moved to the center of the room. With her eyes focused right on me, she removed the hairpins holding her hair in that tight bun. Shaking her head, her hair fell down to her shoulders, then she ran her fingers through it a few times until it was neater but sort of wild, and sexy. Her eyes devoured my body, making me cock respond. This was a female, a very powerful one and she was searching for sexual gratification. Her expression was thrilling and sort of scary.

Now her hands were slowly unbuttoning her blouse and she began swaying to some unheard music in her head. When her bra came off, she stood there running her hands over her torso, then turned and looked at me over her shoulder as she obviously played with her breasts and nipples. Her face took on that flush that let me know she was getting extremely aroused.

"Please turn around, Laurel."

Her expression was clouded. "No. Use your imagination."

Her nipple play went on for a few more minutes before her hands drifted to the back of her skirt. Opening the fastening that held it shut, she slowly slid the zipper down and her skirt with a slight push to get it over the swell of her buttocks, dropped to the floor. She kicked it away.

Laurel had on stockings with a frilly lace panties, a garter belt and all the trimmings. Moving the chair from my desk, she put her left foot on it and began unhooking everything in slow motion, as if she had all the time in the world. My hand slipped to my throbbing cock as I watched.

"Getting a bit frantic are we?" she asked with a playful pout. Her eyes were sort of glazed and unfocused, which meant she was getting especially aroused, something I learned over our time together. "Pleasure yourself for me, Derek, but don't let yourself orgasm."

I couldn't do much since I had no lubrication, so I spit on my hand a few times and began to stroke the length of my cock. Laurel's sexy, music-less strip tease had it throbbing. Squeezing at the base turned the crown a deep red, and staring at it, Laurel licked her lips.

"Tonight I'm going to teach you about soixante-neuf. Do you know what that is?"

As she spoke, she continued to unsnap garters and roll the stockings down her legs, her lust-filled eyes glued to my cock.

"Uh, I don't speak French."

"Quel tragique. Vous devez apprendre. Le français est la langue d'amour."

"What does that mean?"

"I said, 'How tragic. You must learn. French is the language of love.'"

Her accent hit me right in the cock. Somehow French had never sounded so sexy. "Will you teach me?"

"I will start, but next term you'll sign up for classes."

She now had her stockings off, and unsnapped the garter belt. "Maybe someday we can go to Paris," she said, again staring at my cock, "and I'll let you take me on a balcony overlooking the Seine as the sun comes up." She flung the garter belt aside. "I can't wait any longer!" With that, she grabbed her panties and roughly ripped them from her body. "Soixante-neuf is French for sixty-nine. You have heard of that, haven't you. Tonight, we're both going to use our mouths and fingers to make the other cum. Don't touch until I say so. Okay?"

"Sure."

"Good. Now lie flat."

Laurel lay over me backwards with her legs on either side of my head, her crotch over my face, while her face was over my cock. I looked up and her sex was red, swollen, super wet, and with her legs stretched apart, beautifully open. I just did nothing but gaze up at the beautiful arousal of her genitals for a few moments. She was firmly holding on to the base of my cock, but other than that, we did nothing.

"It is important to not just dive in and go at it. Great sex is built on anticipation. Holding back. Moving slowly. We're going to tease each other. You're already proven yourself adept at teasing. But since I'm going to have my mouth full in a moment, you're going to have only my reactions and groans to gauge how you're doing as you pleasure me. At the same time, you're going to be distracted...by this."

Laurel leaned down and licked the crown of my cock, focusing on the little groove underneath. I almost lost it right there. A drop of her arousal fell on my nose.

"Try to keep me on the edge of orgasm as long as you can. Make me quiver and ache for release. I'm going to do the same for you."

She spread her legs wider, lowering herself, and with a final little wiggle, her pussy settled onto my face.

"Can you breathe?" she asked.

In answer, I plunged my stiffened tongue into her vagina and elicited a satisfied groan.

"I'll take that as a yes," she gasped. "You're going to have to be careful, lover. I'm already very close. Watching you play with your magnificent cock got me so hot."

I quickly lost track of time as we licked each other. Laurel quickly got my erection wet and slid it far into her mouth. At the same time, she was moving her crotch around, showing me just where she wanted my tongue. She also moved herself away or pushed down, showing me when she wanted more or less stimulation. Her love juices flowed like a river and quickly soaked my face.

At my groin, her mouth was like a vacuum and her tongue a darting butterfly as she brought me again and again to the brink of orgasm. In between, she kneaded my balls and squeezed the base of my cock, keeping me hard and throbbing.

"Your cock is so beautiful," she whispered during one of my rest periods, "and your tongue feels divine." Her whole body trembled and I thought I'd gone too far, but she pulled up at the last possible moment. "Oh God, Derek, so close, so close."

Then she went back to work on me while she calmed down. Her body slid a little farther forward, forcing my cock down her throat. We got into a rhythm dictated by her agile body, alternating between her swallowing me, then sliding =back out forcing her pussy across my face for several licks. At the same time, I was caressing the firm globes of her beautiful ass.

A wicked thought entered my head, and during the next time she had my cock down her throat, the muscles massaging it in an absolutely hair-raising way, I snaked one arm up over my head and plunged my index finger into her pussy, soliciting a deep groan from Laurel in response.

When she slid my cock out of her throat with a backwards movement of her body, I held the tip of my finger against her anus. She hesitated a moment, then continued her movement and my finger slid smoothly right up her ass. "Christ, Derek, you're going to drive me insane!" Her body shook again as I wiggled my finger inside her. I could feel her flex the muscles around it, holding it firmly. "I'm very, very close, my love. Don't move anything," she groaned. "When you begin your orgasm..." she gasped, "suck on my clitty and fuck my ass with your finger."

That was another thing I was to learn in my time with Laurel: she talked most dirty when she the most turned on.

For at least a minute she didn't move. I twisted my finger a bit because of the awkward angle of my wrist, eliciting a gasped, "Don't do that!" It was like being on a knife edge with Laurel seemingly suspended on my finger and her hands around my balls, although her knees and elbows were actually holding her up.

"Hold your finger still. Let me do the moving."

She slowly rocked her body forward, pushing my cock down her throat, then rocked back, doing the same thing with my finger in her ass. At the same time, she lowered her genitals so they slid over my lips, tongue and even my nose. When her clitoris bumped the base of that, she slowly reversed and did the whole movement over again.

Trying to hold back my orgasm so I could experience as much of the sexual dance Laurel was performing on our bodies, I thought about homework, football scores, anything to keep from blowing my wad. I managed maybe a dozen more strokes, but it wasn't completely my fault that I lost it. Laurel, either in excitement or by design, slowly sped up giving us both more stimulation than we could handle.

"I can't hold it much longer," I gasped as her slick genitals slid up my face.

"I know, my love, and I can't either. Just..." I swirled my tongue towards her asshole. "Just let it happen."

She took my cock back into her mouth and pushed forward suddenly, swallowing its entire length, then she slid quickly back, impaling herself on my finger. As she did this, I sucked her clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue over it.

With a groan, we both came violently. I wiggled my finger inside her and wrapped my free arm around her waist, holding her spasming body tight against mine. Spirt after spirt of my semen went down her sucking throat and her juices gushed onto my face. Once again it felt as if my insides were being turned inside out as a bright light burst through my skull.

When I became aware of my surroundings, I realized that Laurel was like a dead weight on top of me, her body collapsed, and if I didn't do something, I might suffocate, so I rolled us over.

My cock fell out of her mouth and she gasped in a large lungful of air. As we lay there for a few minutes, her body continued to spasm from small aftershocks. I just tried to gather my scattered wits.

Finally, she moved her hands and lightly touched my wilted cock. With a throaty chuckle she said, "That was almost dangerous. I think I swooned with your erection still down my throat. That's never happened before."

"I'm so sorry."

"Good heavens! Don't be." She chuckled again. "Can you imagine the scandal if they found us like that, both dead, with you down my throat and my having suffocated you with my pussy?"

That created a rather frightening image in my head. It was also funny sort of funny.

As she stroked my cock in a loving way, it began to stiffen again.

"I don't think I can manage anything more for the moment, dearest Derek, but I think you're quite ready for lesson 2 in soixante-neuf.

"There's more?" I asked, slightly shocked. I didn't think I could take anything more intense.

Laurel reversed her body and I gathered her into my arms. She rolled me onto my back, laying on top of me.

With a kiss to the tip of my nose, she said, "There are lots of positions to try: side by side, you on top, crouching, one of us lying on a hassock, and my favorite, with you standing, holding me upside down.

"I have to go through that while holding you up?"

"That's the most advanced position. Think you're strong enough to hold me like that?"

"To be honest, no."

"Then, starting tomorrow, you're going into training. We need to get a little more muscle on that body of yours."

"How? Where?"

"In my little sanctum down in the basement. I think you're ready to see it."

My mind was filled with questions, but she silenced them with her lips and tongue. After a few minutes of intense necking she rolled off the bed and stood.

"Now, I don't know about you, but I'm starving. How about an omelette fines herbes and a salad, and then you're going to take me to my bedroom and fuck me any way you want. Sound good?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

She shook her head while smiling down at me. "I felt certain you'd say that."

12