All Comments on 'A Highway Game Turns Erotic'

by A_Naughty_Blonde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Story Is Good, But...

Your rack is fantastic!

Keep writing and keep showing off the hooters!

ExoManiExoManiover 16 years ago
Great Writing

This was a great story!

I hope that there are many more stories to come from you.

jp_northjp_northover 15 years ago
Highway Robbery?

Talk about dangerous curves!...

A great story..well paced...

Turn that erotic person inside you loose...write some more...fantasies or experiences...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lucky

Lucky that this adventure did'nt result in a massive pile-up.

Great story. Need more from this naughty blonde.

johnnieblue44johnnieblue44over 15 years ago
Loved your pic..and your story

Please read some of mine...I'd enjoy 'writing' together..

london_james2010london_james2010about 14 years ago
Awesome

Naughty is hardly the word to describe your story and your writing; I would call it deliciously naughty. You have a great way with words and an equally impressive chest, or so it seems. I could lose myself in either, preferably in both!

Thanks for a great story and look out for my first Lit effort, which will be published soon under london_james2010

Thanks again, I really did find the story and your photo as my title says, awesome.

James

london_james2010@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Naughty, naughty!

Luved it! Keep an eye out for a 95 Ranger, red, with a red Leonard top and Tennessee plates! Can I bring my camera?

Dang, this was good!

Woody Johnson

wooody.me@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So, Daring!

I wish I was that brave! I want to allow someone to see me play with my tits on the freeway. Dont you think truckers are safe? They probably get this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot as Hell

I cant blame them. If I ever pulled up beside a female doing what you were doing, I would jack off too. What kind of car do you drive? I will keep my eyes out for you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Your Profile Picture

Make that four. I just jacked off to your profile picture. Great cleavage Naughty Blonde!

Jim_NaziumJim_Naziumover 5 years ago
My Kind of Woman

Mmmmm, a woman who exults in her appeal, and loves both what she can get and what she can bring....and makes the effort to get and give all she can in the moment.

Hope her lover met her as soon as she pulled into the garage, and finished her off right there on the hood of her car.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous