All Comments on 'A History Lesson'

by abroadsword

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WHAT????

What an asshole u r...u and your arien shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What the fuck?

How dare you use such an event for a story like this, you are scum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You are nothing.

Where are your SS, gestapo, camp guards and other rats now????

That is rite- DEAD. And so shell you be "my friend".

There fore you are nothing, because you will be gone with the rest of them.

You dare to question why JEWS did not fight back? They did. Remember 1945 when it was all over for the assholes??? Your story does not belong on this forum. You should be banned from being a member.

p.s. FUCK YOU.

Have a nice day.

Dmitry from USA

JustForPostingJustForPostingabout 14 years ago
Terrible writing

I'm not even sure what the story is about, mostly because the writing is so confused. The punctuation (or lack thereof) leads to re-reading paragraphs just to understand what is being said.

I'd be perfectly happy with no continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You fucking prick.

What's it like living in a diseased mind? Karma will get you as I can't. But there are certainly people who will be so offended that they will trace you through your urls. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Maybe some exposure would help.

My son is in Iran, I served in VietNam, my dad is still buried in France. I find it hard to believe we all served to protect a right to free speech to see it get used like this. I hope someday you find how sad your attitude is. Maybe a couple of years volunteering in the Army. Find out what it's like for a stranger to want to kill you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Did it ever...

...occur to you idiots that this is merely an asshole baiting you? Words can't hurt you unless YOU LET THEM! If it is true, who cares? Like I said, it's JUST WORDS. He wins if he succeeds. I prefer not to let them win if that's their plan.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I thought you guys lost....

....that "holocaust is a hoax " trial???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I beg to differ

I genuinely hate the main character of this story. And I find it violently sick to focus on the suffering of the guards compared to the victims of holocaust.

But I find this piece of writing very well done! It doesn't turn me pro-nazi in any way, but it shows a very convincing view into this nazi-offspring's mind.

I'm not sure I'd want a continuation of this story. But I'd like to read more from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

I certainly rattled your cages!

Kevin accepts 1.1 million people died in this one camp, that's the official total by the way, in line with the 6 million + total. Holocaust deniers quote much lower figures for the whole of the Nazi area . All the facts came from Wikipedia and similar sites. Kevin is no denier his grandfather was there, nor coud he help being a good looking blonde haired blue eyed aryan, I guess its for you to decide whether making him confront his forefathers past was a good idea, but he hasn't hurt anyone and gave a couple of girls a good time, hell he even promised to marry one if she got pregnant.

For me the story was an interesting blend of imagination and research which I found profoundly disturbing, This whole Nazi era is now a UK high school History examination subject, so there will be real real germanic Kevin's out there on school trips, maybe they should keep the lights on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I found

I found this to be a frightening good piece of writing.

that I sense it contained an element of non-friction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm Jewish

And surprisingly this story didn't offend me at all, as you did write in facts about the actual holocaust, and it's interesting to think of this from the SS point of view...yes it was wrong, but who knows how the SS officers actually felt or went through, they could've been blackmailed. So I commend you for taking a risk with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

The story wasn't well written and the plot wasn't that fascinating, but the main character intrigued me. I also find it amusing that people become so offended by a work of erotic fiction. Oh well, that's how we are, human all too human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous