All Comments on 'A Hole In The Wall'

by eltron34

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!!!!

What a great story, kept me enthralled from the beginning to the end. I hope you write more. Sorry but I think I must go relieve myself before I explode like the kids. Thanks and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Read

The plot was really good, but there were just too many grammar mistakes for me to stomach. Goodness gracious, one would expect errors such as comma and colon splices, run-on sentences, and even the occasional fragment, but using gender oriented pronouns and possessive nouns to refer to the wrong gender, that just takes the cake. My advice to the writer: continue to write stories like this, but please use an editor in the future. My advice to the reader: continue to read the author's stories, but try to skip and reword inaccuracies in your head when you stumble upon them. By doing this you help to hinder the grammar mistakes from breaking the flow and detracting from the story. Also, please do not take this as being rude or raucous. I intended this to be constructive criticism and am only making this effort in order to increase the author's writing prowess.

starman2718starman2718about 14 years ago
Hot Story!

The description of the sex between Alex and Claudia was incredible! Possibly the best I've ever read except for many of the spelling and grammar mistakes. The word 'thou' should have been 'though' and there were a number of times 'form' should have been 'from.' Great story line and I'll read more by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

Superb story great

kdcuriouskdcuriousover 11 years ago
Bra fucking vo!

Truely enjoy each page of your story, just couldn't stop reading. It's one of the best I've read on this site. Look forward to your next submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous