A Holiday Encounter

Story Info
A company's New Year's party ends in a bang.
1.4k words
3.78
86.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Year's Eve party is winding down at the company's retreat in the Drakensberg mountains. Everywhere empty plates and glasses are standing around; the music now coming from the lounge is more subdued as the guests either have left or have taken up places to sleep on couches, the guest bedrooms and the poolhouse. It is a warm night: some are even dozing on the loungers next to the pool. Our company has had a particularly productive year and the executive members and their spouses have spent a week in this rugged paradise surrounded by verdant peaks, crystal clear streams and wide indigo skies.

My partner of seven years, Jacques, and his stunning trophy wife Erica are out there somewhere. My wife has long since gone to bed upstairs, tired from all the preparations and the long night.

I am the only one still moving about, unable to think of sleep, my senses flooded with my desire for Erica - the frustration of not being able to do anything about it keeping me awake.

Earlier I had walked into my bedroom unaware that she was changing into her bikini there because all the other rooms were engaged. She had her back to me and was stepping into her bikini bottoms - back arched, bending forward and lifting her right leg to step into them. My eyes were riveted to the rounded cheeks of her bottom; smooth and white against the deep summer's tan of her long legs and back. In the wedge between them I could make out her pouting sex, hairless and also deeply divided. My senses reeled with the wave of lust which crashed through my body in that unexpected moment. She squealed and hurriedly pulled the bikini bottoms up, blushing furiously. My stammered apologies drifted after me as I beat a hasty retreat and slammed the door shut, almost falling down the stairs.

A few minutes later she came down, eyes bright and cheeks flushing as she spotted me standing in awkward embarrassment next to the pub. Nothing was said then, but at midnight among all the cheers and Auld Lang Syne and kisses and well-wishing we were very aware of each other's bodies as we hugged and kissed each other, the simmering tension between us flaring into flame as I smelled her hair and felt her body next to mine; desire stirring in my groin enough for she to feel it moving between us. That incredible moment when, instead of pulling away, she deliberately pushed her hips forward against my stiffening cock, head thrown back, smiling innocently up into my surprised face. Then she were gone, leaving me shattered.

Now, reliving all that while I pour hot water into my coffee mug, I am wondering what to do about that. The throat-tightening feeling brought about by the thought of me fucking her, my colleague's wife, pounds deliciously yet maddeningly through me. I give my imagination free reign and picture her straddling me, riding me fiercely to climax. I realise that I am stiff again, and allow myself to squeeze my cock through my chinos, sending sparks of pleasure shooting into my brain.

I have to relieve this tension. Acting on impulse I stroll through the patio doors towards the pool area, the hand in my pocket holding on to my cock. I feel reckless, needy. As I near the double lounger where she is lying with her husband, my desire grows even greater. I stop a few paces away, and that is when she turns her head and I realise that she is as awake as I am; something which cannot be said of her loudly snoring husband.

'Erica,' I whisper hoarsely, 'can we chat?'

Soundlessly she rises; leaving her husband sprawled in his sleep, and stretches out a hand to me. Our fingers touch and my breathing becomes ragged as I now know that my earlier fantasy is about to become true. The knowledge that I am about to cheat on my wife with one of her book club friends just adds to the excitement.

'I was hoping you'd find me,' she whispers, and leads me into the deep shadows cast at the bottom of the garden. As we round a stand of bushes, we fall into each other's arms, our hungry mouths locked and tongues probing each other. My hands acquaint themselves with that beautiful ass which I had seen displayed earlier, and I grind myself against her again. Everything becomes frantic; our breathing matches each other's, hot panting and small moans filling the silence of this corner of the garden. We strip off our clothes and then stand facing each other in the tepid heat of a summer's night. My eyes drink in the sight of her darkened image: her small breasts proudly tipped with pink, erect nipples, ribs rising and falling rapidly, and then her sweet pussy, hairless and pouting. My swollen cock feels deliciously tight and its head is deep red and plum smooth, pre-cum already glistening at the tip.

I lower myself to the grass and pull her down on top of me. We kiss again, frantic, aware of the risk and how little time we have to do this, moaning incoherently while our bodies seem to take on a life of their own and start moving against each other; her hot smooth skin driving me mad. At last we break off and she moves so that her knees are on either side of me. Reaching down behind her, she pulls my stiffly erect cock up and then lowers her pussy to its straining head. I cry out as my cock presses against the lips of her vagina - she responds by slowly sliding down the hot shaft of my cock, enfolding it in her wet smooth heat until it cannot go any deeper.

Then she leans forward, places both hands on my chest and starts rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her swollen clitoris against my pubis while my cock moves in maddeningly short strokes in and out of her hot pussy. Expertly she rides me, judging my responses carefully, postponing my orgasm until she is ready. She squeezes my dick with her hot gash, holding it tightly and then releasing it, gliding in a slower, longer motion all the way up the shaft to the head and then down again; her pussy juices lubricating the velvet hardness of my cock and leaving it glistening in the reflected light from the patio. We can both hear how wet she is, the liquid sounds bearing witness to our heat for each other.

And then she moves again, bringing her feet forward so that she is now crouching over me, one hand behind her on my one leg to steady herself, still impaled on my manhood. She starts to fuck me in earnest now, her hips rising and falling faster and faster, her eyes closed, lips parted, teeth clenched and breathing raggedly she fucks me like I've never been fucked before. The thought that Jacques and my wife, not to mention the entire exec of our company, are so close to our adulterous screwing heightens the pleasure even further. I think of how placidly my wife fucks compared to this wild abandonment and I feel my orgasm getting closer and closer. It seems to build from somewhere close to my spine and spreads through my groin, swelling my cock to its maximum girth just before release.

'Oh, Erica!' I grunt, and then let myself go just as she starts to shudder with the intensity of her own orgasm. I feel my cock exploding deep inside her; feel the streams of hot white cum shooting out of me and into her musky wet depths, again and again, my cock pulsing violently with each squirt, my back arched and my hips rising up out of their own volition. She cries out in her own cummish ecstasy and I feel her pussy constricting and pulsing around my cock as her face twists in pleasure.

Eventually she collapse over me, and we lie there, my arms around her back, my dick still hard and still deep inside her, her hair fanned out over my chest and neck. We lie there until our breathing slows and our hearts stop pounding and we return from where we had taken each other.

'Happy New Year, Alan,' she murmurs. I know that it is going to be the best year ever...