All Comments on 'A Hope of Something More Ch.01'

by SilverShadows

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Whoa!!

You so have to explain the flip on Trent.. on the otherhand that was awfully fast but young romance as an of the moment thing but ouch poor Anthony if he wasn't already in enough pain I can't wait to read the next one soon with some explanations.. I am hoping his anger was over the scars on Anthony's body and that he is going to put Billy the bully in his place not that I condone tit for tat..

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I'll give Trent the benefit of the doubt. I think he's either in the closet or shocked by how fast things were happening, maybe both. And I so wish Trrent had reported Billy for the beating.

metajinxmetajinxover 11 years ago

The hospital would have alarmed the police as soon as Anthony was brought in, so that kind of threw me off track there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Mostly I like this story but it is confusing on several levels. First, I don't understand how someone could lie that badly beaten in a public place and nobody notice. Second, I agree with metajinx. The hospital would have alerted the police especially since he passed out as soon as he arrived to find out who beat him up. So why didn't he tell them and just let Billy get away with assault? The behavior from him and the other students sounds more like high school mentality than college. Third, things are moving really fast for Anthony and Trent in many directions. Please continue with the story, but take the time to explain properly.

Weregurl93Weregurl93over 11 years ago
Confused??

Confused and wondering what the hell happened and would love to read more. Please update soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next chapter please!

A really good start to this story. I cant wait to read more.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Really loved the start

Shame there is no more

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago

I think Trent is upset because Anthony just wanted to get off. Update soon. Nice start.

SilverShadowsSilverShadowsalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone

for your encouragement and critiquing . I never expected my story to get as many views and votes as it has. I have been away for awhile, but will be continuing this series as there is at least a few people interesting in seeing where this goes.

When the next chapter comes out i will be sure to notify everyone who favorites this or left a comment requesting more.

Mandi BelAmour, aka SilverShadows

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can never understand how authors say they are going to continue but never do - leaving a good story unfinished and readers hanging with no conclusion. I guess something came up causing the tale to be abandoned. That’s a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous