All Comments on 'A Hot Bed of Activity'

by athena_by_night

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SteveJ76SteveJ76about 19 years ago
One Day

One day I'll tell you who it is that's been sharing you with me. I guarantee it will be a shock and a suprise when she is revealed..............

bisarahbisarahabout 19 years ago
hot!!!!

nothing better than your Master sharing you ... and it making him harder than ever!!!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

Your story was so sexy and hot! It was great, the images you created were fabulous. I was still distracted by your switching cases. That took away from your story a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good....but....

The story had great potential...but you jumped all over the place from "I", to "slave", to "Marie". You said at one point "...their guest..." and in the same sentence used "I". Then you refered to the guest as him (when Sir said to him to "take his place"....then it was suddenly female... Also, if you tell the story in first person, as a slave, then you need to remember it is "i", "marie", "slave". Only Sir is capitalized. You lose credibility of having knowledge of the lifestyle when you make such errors.

The story is good. You are very creative, and have an imaginative way of telling it. Decide on what person to tell the story in...and proof read it to be sure it stays fluid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous