A Hot Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ko_Jo
Ko_Jo
87 Followers

"Oh Daddy...ffffffuck!" Baby Girl shrieked.

Daddy grunted and shoved his cock hard and deep into his precious baby. Giving her hypersensitive nipples one more good pinch, he reached behind her and grabbed the spheres of her naked ass, squeezing them and prying them open wide while Ricky plowed his stone hard cock into Baby Girl's chute.

"Oh yeah, Daddy, fuck!" Ricky cried. "Pull Baby Girl open nice and wide for both of us! Fuck yeahhhhh!"

Hearing Ricky call him Daddy, too, send Daddy's pounding cock into a whole new level of throbbing heat. He fucked into Baby Girl's sopping wet slash with all his fiercesome might. The stroke of Ricky's cock along his own only made him want to cum harder, longer and deeper in his baby's clasping hole.

Daddy lifted his right hand and smacked Baby Girl's ass cheek firmly with his open palm. He could feel her teeth dig deeper into his shoulder while Ricky cried out grunting and gasping with lust.

"Owwww, fuck!" Ricky wailed as his cock started to twitch violently up Baby Girl's asshole, spewing hot, forceful jets of scalding cum deep in her snug channel. "Take it, Baby Girl. Take my fucking cum..oh fuck!"

Baby Girl's head came up as she gasped for air with a deep, feral growl of lust. Her body started shaking on top of Daddy's as Ricky's cum spurting cock drove her over the edge. Her churning cunt was rippling inside, all along the length of Daddy's furiously pumping cock. And the moment she wailed out in agonizing pleasure, Daddy could hold back the gushing flood of his steaming spunk no longer. Pounding into his luscious Baby Girl's fuckhole as hard as he could, he unleashed a torrent of spuming cum deep inside her violently heaving body.

It was as if all three of them were having mutual convulsions of lustful overload. No one could say how long it went on before they were finally all gasping for air. Daddy rolled them both over to the side, and they lay together sideways on the beach blanket, with Baby Girl sandwiched between Ricky and her deeply in love Daddy.

Both cocks were still embedded in her body, and Daddy was kissing his Baby Girl's sweet mouth just as deep and hungrily as he'd ever kissed any woman in his life.

"I love you more than anything, Baby Girl. I love you sweet and nasty...and one thing I can always promise you...I love you forever."

Baby Girl smiled and buried her face in her Daddy's chest. They lay together for quite some time before getting up to all run naked together into the water for a nice, refreshing swim. It was getting late in the day, but somehow, there was a mood of beginning in the air...a beautiful beginning to something that had been too long in coming, but now that it was here, nothing would stop the course of Daddy and Baby Girl's hot, unstoppable love.

Ko_Jo
Ko_Jo
87 Followers