A Hot Day In Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth be told, nothing could have made me happier at that moment. Gina leaned forward and kissed me full on the mouth and slid her tongue deep inside my mouth. Her tongue, recently so deep in my asshole, found mine and I had my first taste of what to expect. I loved the taste of ass even if it was my own. Gina pulled back and with a sexy gleam in her eyes said, “that’s the taste of your ass baby. How do you like it?” My answer was to pull her head back to mine and thrust my tongue back into her mouth hoping to taste some more. I licked her face and lips dry in the search for more ass juice. Gina thoughtfully reached behind her and slipped two fingers into her ass and then pulled them out and fed them to me. The taste of her ass was slightly earthier than mine but just as sweet to me. I licked every finger dry. Yummy!

My orgasm followed shortly thereafter thanks to Karen’s talented tongue in my hole. It built slowly, becoming more and more intense until finally wave after wave of pleasure seemingly exploded out of me. Sweet Karen kept her tongue buried in my ass the whole time and Gina helped out by finger fucking my pussy. I blasted into outer space and didn’t return for several minutes.

When I finally regained my senses we spent time cleaning each other up. Gina and I took turns French kissing Karen, each of us trying to suck out all of my delicious ass juice from her mouth. That damn Karen kept most of it for herself by running her fingers over those lovely lips of hers and then sucking off and swallowing any juice she could find. But as all three of our tongues met together in a loving kiss, it was hard to be mad at her. What the hell, there was plenty more where that came from!

12