A Hot Lawyer - Calling the Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers

"Ahh...Yeah!...Pretty sure!..." Ben stammered, staring as more and more of Roxanne's chest appeared under her shirt.

"Well if you're really sure. Roxie... I guess Ben doesn't want to play."

Roxanne stopped opening her shirt and stared at Ben with fiery eyes. Pulling her shoulders back and putting her hands on her hips she said...

"I could make him change his mind!"

"Now Roxie dear. Ben is very much in love with his wife. Isn't that right Ben?"

"Well...yeah. I am."

"Roxie. Have you seen her picture? It's on Ben's desk. Ben would you mind getting it so I can show Miss Hilton."

Ben couldn't imagine where this was going but he went and got the picture. He was sure Roxanne must have seen it dozens of times. Nevertheless he brought it back over to Ms. Jackson who was reaching out for it.

It was a picture of Clare in her wedding gown, looking back over her shoulder at the photographer with a radiant smile.

"Very pretty..." Vickie said handing it to Roxie.

Roxanne took it and with barely a glance she said..."I've got better tits..." as she put it down on the front of Victoria's desk.

Now that he was standing between the two smiling women, Ben was very much aware that his erection was still bulging through the front of his pants.

"Your wearing a wedding ring aren't you Ben? May I see it?..." his boss asked with a smile.

Ben held out his hand. Vickie took his hand in hers and looked at the ring, but only briefly. Then she turned his hand over and bent his wrist back sharply.

"Whattt?...Don'tt..." he gasped, reaching out with his free hand to steady himself against Vickie's desk. He instantly remembered that this was the same hand hold she had used on him a couple of weeks earlier when she had sexually accosted him in her office.

Victoria completely ignored his anxious appeal.

"Ben. Do you know what today is? It's your wife's birthday..."

'Oh God!...' the young man groaned to himself. He had completely forgot.

"Now we don't want to send you home to Clare all tense and worked up. Rox...he does seem kind of agitated don't you think. Why don't you just check to make sure."

Without a moment's hesitation Roxanne stepped up close to Ben. She undid his fly and zipper, and slipped both her hands into his pants. With one hand she grasped his rigid shaft and with the other she squeezed his drum taut testicles.

"Nahhhhh!..." Ben groaned at the feel of the blonde's provocative touch. He shifted his weight from foot to foot but the way that Victoria had his hand twisted behind him, he was completely defenceless against Roxie's lewd groping.

"He's definitely in a state Ms. Jackson. He's as hard as a rail..." Roxanne purred, staring right into Ben's eyes as her hands roamed feely in his pants. She moved her lips close to his ear.

"Does that girl/girl stuff turn you on Ben? Something's got you all hot and bothered. It doesn't seem right to send you home like this. Especially on your wife's birthday. What would she think you'd been up to at the office if she saw you like this?"

"She's right Ben..." Vickie piped in.

"You need to let Miss Hilton take care of that for you. Don't think of it as a sexual thing. Think of it more like a massage. A way to release all that pent up stress. Roxie's very, very good. "

Roxanne took her hands out of Ben's pants. Then she grasped the waist of his pants and his shorts and pushed them down to his hips. His steely erection jutted up from his loins in eager anticipation.

Ben couldn't help it. He wasn't made of stone. He really didn't want to cheat on his wife. But then it wasn't like Roxanne was trying to make him have sex with her. Maybe it wasn't really cheating. He didn't know what he should do.

"Ms. Jackson... Ahhh...It's Clare's birthday...I should go..." he said half heartedly.

But Victoria knew that this young man wasn't going anywhere. She kept his wrist twisted up threateningly behind him, holding him right where he was.

"Not just yet...Roxie!..."

Roxanne opened the drawer of Ms. Jackson's desk that she had earlier taken the vibrator from. This time she took out a little black leather glove that she pulled onto her right hand. It was skin tight. Ben couldn't help but look at her long fingers as she wiggled them inside the taut cover.

She pulled out a jar of Vaseline, plunged two fingers of her left hand into it, then swiped those fingers back and forth through her gloved palm. The greasy lube gleamed brightly against the black leather.

Roxanne's eyes were sparkling with a wicked gleam into Ben's all the time she was getting ready. She held her glistening hand with the fingers spread wide in front of Ben's face as she moved over to his left side and perched on the edge of Ms. Jackson's desk. Victoria twisted his hand in such a way that he was forced to turn more towards the smiling blonde.

"Nahhh!...Please!..." Ben whimpered as a sharp twinge of pain jolted up into his shoulder

Roxanne reached down then and closed her hand around the end of his cock, squeezing him firmly.

"Unnnn!..." he gasped, but this time with excitement at the feel of Roxie's leather clad hand wrapping around his flesh.

The tall blonde snickered at this and started frictioning Ben's steely tool with long, smooth hand strokes. She worked him over with a loosely gripping fist, skimming the greasy leather up and down his length with devastating effect.

"Ahhhh!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." he moaned again. He made a feeble effort to get away but Victoria just bent his wrist back even further making him give up that idea in an instant.

Ben bit his lower lip in concentration, trying to deny the raging excitement that was building in his groin. His balls were stiffening with arousal in response to the Roxanne's skilled masturbation. He was mesmerized by the sight of his purple knob emerging and disappearing through the encircling O of her leather clad fist. The pre-come was oozing from his gaping pee slit and pouring in a clear stream over her knuckles. He hardly noticed that her other hand was slipping across his butt and into his ass crack.

"Are you going to stick your finger up his ass dear?..." Ms. Jackson asked innocently.

"Whaaat!..." Ben asked, looking uncertainly at Vickie.

"He may not like that..."

And then Ben felt one of Roxie's sharp nails scratching rudely at his sphincter. He snapped his head around, looking anxiously at the smiling blonde.

"Roxanne!...What are you...Don't!...You can't do that!..." he whimpered, squirming nervously ahead of her teasing digit.

"Clare doesn't shove her finger up you ass for you baby? " Roxie asked with feigned surprise.

"Nooo!...My Goddd!...She never!...I mean...She wouldn't...we wouldn't...you know...do something like that!..."

"You mean you're a cherry?..." the blonde asked in disbelief.

Her wide eyed associate was too embarrassed to answer.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy this!..." she purred, licking her lips as she pressed lightly against the center of his virgin nether hole.

Ben tightened up his butt cheeks reflexively, which also made him hunch his cock into Roxie's steadily jogging hand.

The blonde moved her lips to Ben's ear and whispered..."Can you feel how much lube I've got on my finger baby? Do you know why? It's so that no matter how much you try to resist, no matter how tight you are, I'm still going to get my finger up your ass. I'm going to open you up and there's nothing you can do about it!..."

And to prove her point Roxie forced her prodding digit firmly through Ben's resisting sphincter.

"Nahhhh!..." the young man barked in response. Victoria had to tighten her grip on his wrist to hold him in place.

And Roxie only had her finger in him up to her first knuckle. She twisted it around inside him like that for a moment, patiently opening him up for more.

Ben didn't know what he had expected but it wasn't this. There hadn't been any pain just an uncomfortable surge of intrusion. But once that passed there followed a growing excitement on a very primal level. He was completely helpless at the hands of these two sexually assured women. His arousal was starting to overwhelm him even though it seemed wrong on so many levels.

Roxie hooked her finger tip over inside him and pulled on his sphincter, stretching that tiny hole into a lewd oval.

"Oh my God Paris..." Ben groaned.

"Don't call me that!..." the blonde snarled, auguring her impaling digit all the way up his ass. She didn't stop until her knuckles were pressing firmly into his ass crack.

"Ahhhhh!...Sorry!..." Ben gasped, rising up on his toes ahead of Roxie's intruding finger.

"There! That's not so bad is it? You took it all with hardly a whimper. Now I think you're ready for a good reaming, don't you?..." And without waiting for an answer, Roxie pulled her finger almost all the way out and then quickly jammed it back up him again.

"Unnnn!..." Ben whimpered, a light sweat beginning to bead his forehead.

Now Roxie went to work on him in earnest. She pulled her gloved hand up the length of his throbbing tool while stripping her finger out of his butt. Then she drove that finger back up his ass, forcing him to thrust himself into her waiting fist.

She got a good rhythm going, lewdly fucking his ass and jacking him off. Slowly but steadily she increased the pace of her incendiary man handling.

"Haaa!...Ahh!...Ahhh!...Ohh!...My Goddd!..." Ben groaned. He was bucking his loins back and forth helplessly. Roxie had him completely under her spell.

"I want you to come for me baby!...Shoot it for me!...I know you're ready!..."

There was no way Ben could hold it back much longer. His balls were as tight as anything and that tingling/ tickling sensation at the root of his cock was becoming almost unbearable.

Roxie knew how close she had him. She stopped pistoning her finger in and out of his ass, and held it driven as far up inside him as she could. Then she jabbed it up there again and again, practically lifting him off his feet as she whipped her gloved hand up and down his scarlet tool. She started bending his cock down away from his stomach to further build the tension in his groin.

Victoria eased the pressure of her hand hold, enough to allow Ben to bend forward slightly at the waist.

"Yess!...Yesss!...Ahhh!...Nahh!..." Ben cried, as his balls grew achingly taut and then convulsed, sending a molten surge of come spraying from his tool.

Roxie had levered his cock down and was pointing it so that the barrage of sperm that he released splattered wetly on the picture of his wife.

"Oh my Goddd!...Ben groaned, watching helplessly as Roxie aimed his jetting come at his wife's smiling face

"Yesss!...Unn Hnn!..That's it!...Come all over the bitch!...Just like that!...Unn Hnn!.. Unn Hnn!..." Roxie encouraged, once more spearing her extended finger in and out of Ben's ass while she pulled a deluge of sperm from his cock.

The poor young man was so overwhelmed he could do nothing more than stand there, quaking and shuddering as his devastating climax wracked his whole body.

Roxie relentlessly jacked him off through his whole come. She stroked him hard as the long streams of goo jetted across Ms. Jackson's desk. Then she slowed down and milked him patiently as the streams diminished until they were nothing more than little spurts that dribbled over her wrist. Finally, with a brisk snap of her wrist, she whipped her intruding finger out of Ben's ass. He barked with surprise at the sudden loss when she did that. He felt incredibly stretched and open back there.

When he recovered himself he looked around to see the two wanton women watching him with amused expectation. He had no idea what to say at that moment even though they looked like they were waiting for him to say something.

"Well?..." Ms. Jackson asked inscrutably.

"That was...amazing!?..." Ben said, more of a question than a statement. He felt he was missing something here.

Ms. Jackson nodded toward her desk.

Ben looked down and saw the picture of his wife completely covered in his come. Her cheeks, her dress, her hair were all decorated with creamy streams of goo. There were pools of the greasy liquid on the desk and the paperwork all around the frame.

It was very surreal. Ben had no idea what to think or to say. The image of his wife smiling up at him with his come streaking her cheeks, her lips, her bare shoulder sent a stirring surge through his groin even though he was barely finished coming.

"Ahhhhh!.... I'm...Ahh...I'm sorry about the mess..." was the best he could come up with.

"Not to worry. There's nothing important there...." Ms. Jackson said.

Roxie had stepped away and was taking off the little black glove that was completely saturated with Ben's come and the greasy lube.

Ms. Jackson held him standing there in front of her. No one was saying anything. Victoria knew that, as Ben stood there with his exposed cock still twitching at his loins, that his feelings of embarrassment and guilt would be growing with every passing moment. Finally she said...

"Roxie. Would you come hold Ben's hand for a moment. I don't want him to rush off just yet. There's something I'd like to see to before we send our young associate home to his wife. This will just take a minute."

In fact there was no way that Victoria would be content to let Roxanne have all the fun. Even though she was smiling at him, Ben felt that there was a measured calculation going on behind those sparkling eyes.

Victoria's steady gaze was aimed directly at Ben's still fully erect cock. She needed him to be pretty slippery for what she had in mind. The way he was still gleaming with the lube and gooey come that was the residue of Roxie's incredible hand job looked just about right.

The young man was so transfixed by her stare that he didn't notice her turning the diamond ring on her left hand over so that the sharp stone was in her palm.

Roxie too took her time as she stepped around Ben. Vickie passed his hand to her like a baton in a relay race. Roxie took it, making sure not too ease the tension on his wrist that was keeping him so powerless. She moved him a little closer to her smiling boss.

Vickie reached out with her right hand, encircled the base of his swollen shaft with her thumb and forefinger and squeezed him warmly.

"Umm!..." Ben sighed at the feel of her hand surrounding his tender flesh.

"Since it's her birthday I'd like to send you home with a little present for your wife. And nothing says 'I love you' more than a stiff cock. Isn't that right Rox?"

"Oh I couldn't agree more!..."

"Now you're still pretty hard so all we need to do is fluff you up a bit, maybe like this..."

And so saying, Victoria reached over with her left hand and closed it loosely around the barrel of his tool. Tightening her grip just a little she whipped her hand up and off his length, opening her hand in the air above him like she was performing a magic trick.

"Hahh!..." Ben yelped, rocking back on his heels.

In a heartbeat the blood was pounding through his engorged staff once more. It felt like a sudden burst of electrical current had been applied to his sensitive flesh. He looked down at his crotch with wide eyes. The long livid scratch that Vickie's diamond had made up his length was almost invisible to the naked eye. But she knew he could feel it.

"Ahhh!...You like that?..." she asked with a knowing smirk. She reached in and slowly encircled his cock with her fingers again.

She turned her hand just a little so that her ring would follow a slightly different path up his shaft. The she yanked her fist up his length once more, rotating her hand at the top so that her diamond sliced wickedly across the swollen ridge under his knob.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...Whattt?!..." Ben cried, wondering what the hell was going on. Suddenly his cock was on fire and throbbing with arousal. He was used to being a little sensitive after he came but nothing like this.

"Yesss!... Look at you!...That's what a woman wants!..." Vickie laughed, enfolding Ben's livid spear in her hand again. She let him wait for it for a long moment, and then she stripped her hand up and off his boner once more. This time she had turned her fist so that her diamond etched a fine scarlet welt up the swollen vein on the underside of his meat.

"Wahhhh!....Easy!..." Ben gasped, stiffening up on his toes in response to Vickie's wicked abuse.

The dark haired beauty was enjoying this. Clearly he had idea what she was doing to him with her sharp edged diamond or how quickly she could take him to the edge of climax once more with this kind of cruel foreplay.

Smiling at him with great amusement she murmured..."Just a few more strokes baby. We want you ready for the birthday girl!..."

Very deliberately she again whisked her little hand up Ben's now angrily glowing erection. She liked to see the apprehension growing in his eyes each time just before she actually yanked her fist up his aching tool.

And now she only turned her hand in the tiniest of increments, scratching a wider and wider a path of burning sensation up the underside of his cock. His cock crown too was turning a livid purple in response to her harsh treatment.

"Nahhh!...Waitttt!...Nooo!...Don'ttt!...." Ben cried as tears began to well up in his eyes.

But Mrs. Jackson wasn't listening. She gave his angry looking cock another swift yank and this time she was rewarded with a sudden blast of sperm. The stringy rope of goo streaked up into the air. Victoria snagged it with her open palm like she was catching a pop fly to the infield.

"Wahhhh!..." Ben cried in shocked surprise. He hadn't really felt it coming. There was such a general burning sensation enveloping his loins that that was really all he was aware of.

But when he started to come he felt that alright!

"Nahh!...Ahhh!...Goddd!..." he cried. He struggled futilely against Roxie's determined hand hold as that first bolt of come was followed quickly by another and another. And each jet of sperm felt like a flaming arrow scorching through his distended member.

"Oh my! You're a cheeky little devil aren't you Ben..." Victoria admonished. Her arm darted back into his crotch with serpent like quickness as she snared his spurting cock in her hand.

"Squirting out a sneaky one when you're supposed to be saving it for the little woman! Aren't you a naughty boy?...." she teased, twisting her fist around the top of his plum shaped knob. Her hard edged diamond was criss-crossing his taut flesh with angry nicks, and still his tool continued to spew into her clutching fingers.

"I!...I!...Ahhh!...Unnn!..." Ben moaned, barely coherent as this second and totally unexpected orgasm swept through his loins.

He rocked back and forth unsteadily on his feet, waiting for the wracking spasms to subside.

It didn't take long. His balls were getting pretty depleted at this point and it wasn't long before the well began to run dry.

Victoria coaxed him through it all, continuously tweaking and twisting his livid tool until he had nothing left to give.

Surprisingly to Ben, when no more juice was coming out, just a few greasy bubbles, his cock remained standing stiff and proud at his loins. It was a violent crimson like he'd fallen asleep while sun-tanning out in the yard. His gleaming flesh looked incredibly tender.

"Well that doesn't look like it's going to go down any time soon does it?. What do you think Roxie?.." the smiling older woman asked, turning her ring back over so that her diamond gleamed once more on top of her hand.

She hadn't let Ben see her do this. A girl was entitled to her secrets after all.

The tall blonde looked down with a broad smile into Ben's crotch. She reached around him from the side, made a fist then snapped his livid knob with her hard edged fingernail.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers