A Hot Lawyer - Calling the Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoof!..." Ben cried, bending sharply at the waist like he'd been punched in the stomach.

"I'd say his wife is definitely going to wonder where this bad boy came from..." Roxie replied with a sneer.

Then she let Ben's hand go and stepped totally around him. She grabbed a small towel from the desk and handed it to her boss.

Victoria sat back in her chair, wiping her hands and admiring her handiwork. Ben's erection was glowing a five alarm red.

"There are some flowers and a bottle of champagne for you down at reception. It takes more that just a hard-on to win a girl's heart you know. Now you better get going. It's getting pretty late."

What Ben really wanted to do was sit down and catch his breath. But Ms. Jackson was offering him an opportunity to get out of there. He looked over at Roxanne who was staring hungrily at his rampant tool. He decided discretion was the better part of valor. He got himself back into his pants, gathered up his jacket and briefcase and said a hasty goodnight.

When he got home a little later he could tell by the steely glint in his wife's eye she was ready for a fight. He hadn't wished her a happy birthday when he left that morning. Nor had he called her during the day.

Fortunately Ms. Jackson had been good on her promise of flowers and champagne. When Ben presented these as a birthday offering he could see Clare's mood softening.

They sat down and enjoyed a late meal of oysters and the sparkling wine. Clare had never been much of a drinker. Champagne usually went straight to her head. And tonight was no exception. By the end of the meal her words were getting a little slurred and she was looking at Ben with sparkling eyes. She looked like she was in the mood.

Ben hastily took her up to the bedroom. Clare grabbed something tiny and lacy from a drawer and retired to the bathroom. Ben got undressed and looked for the condoms in his top drawer. He sill had the erection that had accompanied him home from the office. In fact his balls were still buzzing from earlier. He couldn't wait to get it inside his wife. He wouldn't have thought that he could still be horny after what the women at the office had done to him. But for some reason he was!

For once luck was with him. The condoms that Clare bought for him were tinted pink. That meant that when he put one on she wouldn't be able to see how red and inflamed his organ really was.

Clare came out of the bathroom wearing a sheer white baby doll top and matching thong panties. It was one of Ben's favourite outfits.

She approached the bed where Ben was sprawled out on his back. His rubber sheathed cock was jutting towards the ceiling.

Clare smiled to see his enthusiasm.

"Is that my present?..." she asked coyly. She reached out and fisted his length making Ben draw in a sharp, excited breath. Holding him tight Clare climbed up from the foot of the bed on her knees until she was straddling her husband's loins.

Ben reached up and grabbed each of her apple sized tits in his hands through her sheer little nightie. He was so excited he hoped he wasn't going to come too quick when he got it inside her.

"It's the gift that keeps on giving baby. Let me show you..." he offered, toppling his wife over onto her back. Without relinquishing her supple breasts he lowered his loins until his prick was nudging against the center of her thong.

"It's just what I wanted and I have the perfect place to put it!..."

And so saying Clare reached down and pulled her little G-string to the side.

Ben couldn't have hoped for a clearer invitation. He pushed with his hips and slipped the head of his cock into his wife's welcoming pussy.

"Ummm! And it's just my size!..."

Now Ben knew what Clare liked. She liked him to put just the knob of his cock inside her at first. Then, while he waited patiently, she'd reach down and play with her clit for a while to 'get her juices started'. When she was ready, she'd give him a little nod and let him put the rest of it in.

But tonight Ben was too impatient for that. First he put the head of his cock inside her and then he immediately followed that with nine more inches of steely shaft.

"Unnn!...Ben!...Wait!..." Clare gasped as she struggled to accept his hugely swollen meat. She put her hands out against his chest to try and push him back but Ben was too excited to notice.

He started to saw himself in and out of his wife's hole, moving slowly as he tried to get a rhythm going.

"Ahhhh!...Unnn!...Bennn!...Easy baby...You're hurting me!..."

But Ben was in a kind of a trance. The foreplay at the office had turned him into some kind of sex zombie. It seemed to him that sexual intercourse with Clare was always about her needs. Well tonight he had needs of his own and the one foremost in his mind was to come. And the place he wanted to come most was right here in his wife's clinging cunt.

And he wanted to do her his way. He tried fucking her deep for a while then he backed out and just popped his knob in and out of her juicy entrance. He went back in then pulled out in long, slow slides. Then he started punching his dick in and out of her like a jack-rabbit.

Fortunately Clare had started to juice up a little bit and the initial pain of her husband's abrupt entry had subsided. If he would just give her a moment to adjust to what he was doing she'd probably actually enjoy it. But he didn't. Every time she was just beginning to like it, he'd change and do something else. Clare was getting very frustrated!

"Wait baby!...Do that other thing!..." she pleaded. But Ben wasn't listening

The two orgasms he had had earlier must have taken a bigger toll on him than he realized. At first he had been afraid that he was going to come too quick. But as he tried all the different techniques that kept popping into his mind, the tingling of arousal in his balls stopped getting bigger. In fact that excited quiver turned to a kind of numbness. Now instead of coming too quick, Ben was beginning to worry that he wasn't going to come at all.

The only way he figured he could make it happen was to fuck her harder. And so he did!

"Bring your legs up beside me!..."

"Whattt?..." Clare gasped. Ben was being so unpredictable she wasn't sure what he wanted. She had virtually no feelings in her loins and felt like she was just being used as a receptacle for his stabbing tool. Hesitantly she tried to raise her legs from the bed.

Ben reached back and grabbed them when she did that, hauling her ankles up past his ears.

"Ahhhh!..." he moaned. This new position allowed him to plunge himself even deeper into his wife's steamy sheath.

He held her legs against his chest, leaned forward and really started banging himself down into her.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Waitt!...Bennn!...Pleasee!..." Clare moaned. But it was if her husband couldn't hear her.

"Ahhh!...Ahhh!...Ahhh!...." he moaned, fucking his wife like a man possessed.

And he was possessed. Possessed by the need to come. And he could fee it! He was going to do it!

"Ahhh!...Ahhh!...Nahhh!..." he cried, pulling his wife's pussy up around his enraged staff with a strength he didn't know he had.

And then it happened! His balls convulsed and suddenly he was coming so hard he thought he would pass out.

"Unn!...Unn!..Ummm!..." Ben whimpered, shuddering with every mighty convulsion that seized him.

Clare felt it too! How could she not. Ben was hauling her loins into his like he was putting on an old boot. She could feel the heat and the throb of his pounding orgasm even through the sturdy condom that he was wearing.

He had never taken her like this before or come so hard inside her. She wondered what was going on with him. But for the moment there was nothing else she could do but endure his frantic orgasm. And that went on for a long time.

But finally Ben released his wife's legs and let her flop down in front of him on the bed. He sort of collapsed on his side beside her.

Neither of them said anything for a long time. They both just lay there in their respective pools of sweat trying to regain their breaths.

Finally it was Clare that said..."Well that was interesting. Have you been at sea long sailor?..."

Ben wasn't really listening. A thousand thoughts were racing though his brain, all of them sexual. Some involved his wife. Some didn't. He was going to have to try and get a handle on what was going on at work.

Then Clare made a big mistake. She never liked for them to make a mess in the bed. Usually when they were done with their lovemaking she'd wait for Ben to get a little soft and then she kind of scoop the condom off him, being careful not to let any of the semen seep out onto the bed.

She figured it had been long enough and she didn't want him to start leaking so she reached into Ben's groin to collect his condom. When she did that she was amazed to discover that he was still completely erect. Incredulously she wrapped her little fist around his shaft and squeezed him just to be sure.

"Are you still hard?..." she asked in disbelief.

"Ooohhhh!...Yess baby!..." Ben groaned.

It was incredible! The bees were still buzzing in his balls. Just the quick squeeze from his wife was all it took to reset his arousal clock. He hunched excitedly into her pressing hand.

"Ben what's gotten into you?..." Clare asked in astonishment.

But Ben was now moving like a well oiled machine. He carelessly ripped off the used condom and slung it onto the carpet. Then he reached for another little foil pack next to the bed, tore it open and pulled out a new one.

He was mounting his wife even as he was rolling the unused sheath onto his straining spear.

"Ben!...No!...Don't!...I don't want to!..."

But it was too late. Clare was so surprised by his actions that Ben had it back inside her before she had a chance to do anything about it.

"Whattt!...Nooo!..." she cried but Ben was already beginning to drill her with hard, fast excited strokes.

This round was much like the first except that it took Ben longer. He stopped three times in the middle of his frenzied fucking to catch his breath. In truth he was getting a little numb.

Each time Clare asked him hopefully if he'd come? Each time Ben growled a 'No' or 'Not Yet' and went pack to hammering his loins into hers. After about a half hour of this he spilled another fiery load of seed into his wife's upturned pussy.

By this time Clare was moaning about getting chafed and sore but Ben was focused only on his own pleasure. When he finally did come, he shoved himself inside her so urgently that even through the rubber she could feel the come spewing into the mouth of her womb. She prayed that the latex sheath didn't fail.

Finally Ben's shudders ended and he collapsed on the bed beside her once more.

Clare decided that he could deal with his own condom. She turned on her side in the foetal position and pulled the sheet over her shoulder, clutching herself tight. Her husband was going to have a lot of explaining to do in the morning.

Ben lay there panting. He had never acted like this in bed before with Clare. He was pretty sure she was upset. And when she was upset she wanted to talk. He'd have to figure out something to tell her. But he couldn't imagine what that might be.

It didn't take long before he could hear her muted snores coming from the pillow beside him. Even though she had only had a couple of drinks, that was all it took to put Clare out like a light. And when she'd been drinking and she did go to sleep it was almost impossible to wake her.

He stripped off the condom and tossed it in the general direction of the first one. Before he climbed under, he wiped himself with a corner of the sheet. Damn! He was still hard! He turned towards his wife and prayed that sleep would come soon. But it didn't.

A few minutes passed and then Ben edged over to spoon with his wife. She was still pretty sweaty and he sucked in his breath as he slotted his aching hard-on into the crevice of her heart shaped ass.

'Oh Goddd!...That feels so good...' he thought. He snuggled a little closer and Clare unknowingly pressed back against him.

Ben wondered if he could take her once more without her knowing. Stealthfully he edged his knee between hers. Clare let him do it, trapping his knee between hers and in so doing unwittingly opening the apex of her loins to him.

'Oh Goddd!..." Ben thought again, twisting his pelvis up and in. He slid his steely bare cock along her inner thigh until he felt the petals of her vagina spread around his knob.

Slowly he pushed into her a little more. Clare rolled her head and murmured something. Ben stopped and held his breath. He waited what seemed a long time and then he pushed with his hips again. This time his cock crown slipped inside his wife, her puffy vaginal lips snapping loosely into the groove under his cock crown.

"Nahhhh!..." Ben groaned quietly. He couldn't believe it but he was actually inside her without a rubber. And it felt amazing! He thought he might loose it if he moved even just a little bit.

And it was then that Clare murmured as if she were drunk..." Ben honey...what are you doing?..."

"Nothing sweetie.." her husband whispered prayerfully. Helplessly he slid himself in and out of his wife's steamy trench in just the tiniest movement.

"You're using a thing aren't you baby?..." Clare asked in a far away voice. And as she asked her hand was drifting down towards the top of her slit.

Ben stiffened up fearfully as his wife's fingers played with that sensitive little knot of nerves just under his cock crown. He was sure he was going to come if she kept touching him like that.

"Ben?....I don't feel...Are you?...You're not?...Nooo!..." she moaned, her eyes popping open. Now she was fully awake.

"What do you think you're doing?...You can't!..." Clare cried, drawing her knees up and slamming her legs together defensively.

This motion made Ben's cock slip out of her but also trapped it between her sweaty thighs.

"Oh Goddd!..." Ben groaned. She couldn't just refuse him off like this when he was so close. He hunched forward against her ass, rubbing his cock crown against her tightly pursed vagina.

"Come on babe!...Just this once!...I'll pull out!...I promise..." he coaxed, rolling himself onto his wife's back.

"No!...You know I don't like it like that!...Stop it!..." Clare demanded.

But Ben wasn't going to take 'No' for an answer. He spread his legs so that they contained his wife's. Then he started humping her ass, sliding himself in and out of the warm press of her thighs.

"Come on Clare!...Peole do it all sorts of ways you know!...Can't we try something different?..."

But as he was trying to persuade her, his wife kept reaching around behind her trying to push him off.

"No!...Get off me!...Stop it!..." she ranted.

Finally Ben put one hand on the back of her neck, grabbed her right wrist with his other hand and pinned her down against her pillow.

Then he started to really ride her butt, banging it so hard with his hips that those twin globes shimmied and shook madly. He was enjoying this! She had gotten him so used to doing it missionary style that just the change of view was incredibly exciting. He tightened his legs on hers making her clasp his spearing length even tighter. Without having to use the condom he was getting more sensation fucking her unwilling thighs than he did doing her cunt.

"Unn!...Unn!...Unn!..." he gasped, revelling at the tingling excitement that was pounding through his groin. He changed the angle of his attack so that his cock was ramming through her thighs and in between her bush and the sheets beneath her.

"Stop it!...You're hurting me!...Get off!..." Clare cried, though that was about all she could do about it. Ben had sixty pounds on her and a relentless hard-on. The way he had her pinned to the bed he could do whatever he wanted with her.

She continued to moan and squirm but it wasn't 'til she started kicking her little feet that she had any effect on her husband's feverish rutting. Once she did that Ben started grinding into her ass with new excitement. When she kicked her feet, her inner thighs rippled around his hard-on like a milking machine. The more she kicked, the closer she was bringing him to another climax.

"Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnn!...That's it!..Un Hnn!...Don't stop!...Don't stop!..." Ben gasped in excitement.

Clare had no idea what he was talking about. All she could do to vent her displeasure was yell and kick her feet. And that's what she did.

"Get...Offf!...Let...Me...Go...!..." she demanded, slamming the mattress with her feet to punctuate her demands.

And that was all it took! Ben stiffened up, arching his back behind her. His overworked testicles went into a grinding clench that was, for a moment, excruciatingly painful. Then they released in a mighty spasm. His hot come started jetting between Clare's thighs in a gushing torrent.

"Phwahh!...Ahh!...Ahh!...Umm!...Umm Hmm!..." Ben cried.

"What are you..?...No!...Don't you dare!...Not all over my clean sheets!...Oh nooo!... You animal!..." Clare hissed as her husband continued to shudder and gasp on top of her.

But Ben wasn't in the least bit concerned about the mess he was making. He was completely wrapped up in the throbbing release that he was enjoying. The man juice was streaming from his loins, collecting into a steamy puddle under his wife's tummy.

"Ahhh!...Oh Goddd!...Gooodd!...That's soo gooddd!..." Ben moaned.

He hunched against her again and again until the aching pressure in his groin finally started to ease off. He gave a few more half hearted thrusts through Clare's come soaked thighs then he just held himself arched over her, waiting to see if he was completely done.

At this point his wife just lay there under him, not moving, barely breathing, ominously quiet.

When the last feeble spasm had sent a final tremor through him, Ben released Clare's hand and the back of her neck. Cautiously he eased the pressure of his legs around hers and sort of slid off her back and back on to his side of the bed.

Now that he had had his fun he was really nervous. When it came to sex Clare had always been pretty clear about what she enjoyed and what she didn't. When he thought about how shamelessly the women at the office behaved, he kind of figured that getting off between his wife's thighs was a relatively minor offence.

"That was really exciting honey. I can help you change the sheets if you want?"

Clare slid out of bed when he said that, gathering the top sheet around her. When she turned to look at Ben her eyes were on fire.

"Get out!..." she demanded.

"But sweetie..."

"Get out you animal! I don't want you near me! I don't want you in my bed!"

"But can't we just..."

"Go!...And don't you dare make another mess on my couch!"

Ben could tell by the hard look in her eye that it was no use trying to get her talk right now. And he sure didn't want to make her any madder.

He got out of bed, gathered all the clothes that were stacked up on his chair in the corner and slinked out of the room. Clare was looking daggers at him every inch of the way.

"I guess we can talk in the morning..." he offered as he was stepping out into the hall.

Clare walked over and slammed the door behind him.

Ben stood there wondering what was going to happen in the morning. Then he happened to look down. His cock was finally soft and dangling like a sleepy little worm from his loins. Well thank God for that at least!