A Hot Lawyer - Oral Arguments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time we got on with main event don't you Ben? It may be your wife's birthday but it looks like you have a present for me don't you? Have you got something for me if I suck it real good baby? Something hot and wet! You know I love the taste of your come! Let me suck on the head a little and we'll see what happens."

And saying that Sarah slipped her lips around Ben's knob, siphoning his crimson helmet into her mouth."

"Ahhhh!...Goddd yesss!..." Ben moaned as the heat of Sarah's leeching suck surrounded him.

"Use your tongue on him but gently, easy, we don't want him to come too quick."

So Sarah contented herself with applying a soft suction to Ben's rigid tool. He closed his eyes with excitement but Victoria snapped..."Open your eyes Ben...Read your lines..."

"Oh God Sarah...That's so sweet!...You're making me start to leak...Can you taste it?... Your mouth feels so good...Keep doing that and I'll give you a present!... Something you'll really like!..."

"Mmm Hmm!..." Sarah responded hoarsely.

"Now Sarah...Take his hips and pull him into your mouth...only as far as you're comfortable... then ease him out...get a rhythm going...keep your mouth loose on him and your tongue sliding along the underside of his prick...Don't try and swallow all the juices...Let them ooze out onto your chin. It'll look great on tape and guys love a really sloppy blow job..."

Sarah did as she was told. She started bobbing her head back and forth and, incredibly, was able to take about three quarters of his length without any problem.

But if Sarah wasn't having any problem, the same could not be said for Ben. He wasn't lying when he said earlier that his wife wouldn't go down on him. And the sensation of Sarah's mouth sliding up and down his tumescent length was making his come churn for release. He tightened up his butt in an effort to try and hold it back. Glancing towards the monitor he read...

"Ahhh!... Sarah!...Oh Goddd!...How can you do that!...So goodd!...You look like a... Nahhh!.. an angel but you suck cock like a two bit whore...Oh Yesss!...Do ittt!...Just like that!...Yesss!..."

But Vickie interrupted...

"Alright Sarah stop!...Back off him...Look up!...Smile!...Bring your hands up and fold them together behind your head...Lean a little closer...Lines you two..."

"Clare won't let you fuck her mouth will she Ben?...But you can fuck my mouth...I want you to!...Fuck my mouth like it was my pussy Ben!...Fuck it until you can't hold it any more!...Fuck my mouth and come down my throat!..."

"Oh Godd Sarah!...Clare never says anything when we're making love....When you talk dirty to me like that I feel like I might loose it before I even get it back in your mouth!..."

"You like that?...You want me to be your dirty girl Ben?...Tell you how much I love to suck your dick?...You like it when I ask you to fuck my mouth?...I want you to come in my mouth baby and when you do, don't even think about taking it out!...I'm gonna' swallow every drop!..."

"Oh sweeet Jesus!..." Ben moaned

"I can talk like that all night long if that's what you want Ben?... Whatever you want!... I'm going to suck you until there's nothing left for that little wife of yours!...I promise you that!.. Happy birthday Clare!...You can blow out the candles and I'll blow your husband!..." Sarah purred with a lecherous grin. Then she parted her scarlet lips into a lewdly tempting 'O'. The tip of her tongue traced her upper lip invitingly.

"Go on Ben..." Vickie instructed.

Ben reached out with his hands towards Sarah's shoulders.

"Don't Ben!...You're hands will be in the way of the shot...Put them behind your back... Or give me one. I'll steady you...Now, don't force her to take any more that she has already. But you can go as fast you want."

Ben wasn't going to argue. Taking Vickie's extended hand for balance, he reached down with his free hand and bent his cock down far enough that he could slip the head between Sarah's parted lips. Then he leaned over a little at the waist and hunched his hips forward. His eager tool disappeared into the suckling warmth of her mouth.

"Mmmff!..." Sarah moaned gutturally.

"Ahh Yesss!..." Ben gasped.

He pulled it out but then quickly thrust it back in.

"Mmmm!..." Sarah moaned again.

There was something about the way she was posed with her hands clasped behind her head. It made her look kind of helpless and that somehow made it even more exciting for Ben to jam himself in and out of her upturned face. So that's what he did.

"Mmm!...Mmm!...Mmm!..." was the sound that Sarah uttered as Ben started fucking her mouth with real enthusiasm.

She kept her mouth loose on him like Vickie had suggested so there was pretty much a continuous stream of goo dripping down her chin.

Ben was going faster all the time. He couldn't help himself. And he was having trouble not driving himself into Sarah's throat. His balls were excruciatingly taut and the buzzing excitement at the root of his shaft was almost unbearable.

"Talk to her Ben! Tell her how it feels. If you're getting close you should tell her. Look at your lines!"

"Oh Godd Sarah!...I can't take much more!...You're mouth feels like butter around my cock!...Nahh!...So goodd!...You're gonna' make me do it!...It's!...It's!...I'm... soon... I...I'm..." Ben gasped.

And then Sarah surprised everyone. She undid her hands from behind her head, reached out for Ben's hips and stopped his eager thrusting. She tilted her face up towards him so that her eyes were focussed directly on his. Then she eased her mouth down his shaft. She went way down on him. Down until his cock head nudged the entrance to her throat. She leaned towards him even more, pushing his knob into the narrow opening of her aesophagus.

"Nahhh!...Oh shittt!..." Ben gasped as Sarah's nose nuzzled gently into his pubic hairs.

Then a droning, gargling noise issued from her slightly parted lips.

"Aughhhhhhhhh!..."

She was humming on Ben again but in a much throatier tone now that his engorged knob was nudging the entrance to her throat

To Ben it felt like his cock crown had been hooked up to a car battery. The way Sarah's throat was vibrating around the most sensitive part of his tool was electrifying. His whole body went rigid, including his balls, which felt like they had pulled up into his stomach.

After a very long moment Sarah had to yank her head off his quivering pole. Her eyes burned up into Ben's as she panted...

"You like that Ben?....Does that feel good?...Want me to make you come like that?..."

"Oh Godd!...Yess!...Don't stop!..." Ben pleaded.

"My Godd!...Better take a deep breath while you can Sarah!...I've never seen a cock look so ready!...It looks like you could cut glass with it!..." Vickie hissed from off camera. Ben glanced over to see his boss's eyes riveted to his gleaming erection

But his eyes snapped back down into his groin as Sarah went back down on him, taking him all the way and starting to hum on him again.

Ben tried to hold it back. He really did. But there was no way he could withstand Sarah's determined oral attentions.

"Nahhh!...Ahh!...Shittt!...It'sss...I'mmm...Ahhh!...Cominggg!..." he cried, literally bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet as the tension in his loins became unbearable.

And then his balls kicked and a fiery jet of come exploded down Sarah's encouraging throat. She was so far down him that she didn't even taste that first bolt of sperm. But she could tell he was coming. He started shaking and shuddering uncontrollably.

She immediately pulled off him enough to control her gag reflex while still keeping his spewing dick in her mouth.

"Look up at him Sarah!...Big eyes!...He comes so much!..You're surprised by how much there is!...Surprised and pleased!...Let him see it in your eyes!..."

"Mmm Hmm!...Mmm Hmm!..." Sarah enthused, gently jogging her little fist at the base of Ben's cock to encourage his release. His come didn't taste bad at all. Almost like a Chai Latte from Starbucks. She was surprised.

"Ahhh Goddd!...Sarah!...You are...Ahhh!...so!...Unnn!...amazing!..." Ben groaned, half reading and half gasping what he really felt. The come was rushing out of him in what felt like a molten rush.

"Alright Sarah!...Squeeze him off!...Take him out!...Like we talked about before!..."

Ben was so caught up in his orgasm he didn't really notice what Vickie had said. But he sure as hell noticed it when Sarah gripped the base of his cock in a vice like clasp, choking off his flow in mid-stream.

"Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Sarah!...What are you?...Nooo!...Don't!...Please!...Let me come!..." Ben gasped, looking down at the lovely dark haired woman in disbelief.

He went to reach down with his free hand to get her to let him go.

"Don't!..." Vickie hissed, turning his wrist over and bending it back sharply. This unexpected move made Ben catch his breath and stopped him from interfering with Sarah's wicked ministrations.

The seated young divorcee had taken her mouth off him and was looking up at Ben over his hugely distended organ. A sly smile curled her lips. She looked incredibly sexy with her flushed cheeks, her lipsticked smeared mouth and a thick coating of frothy goo dripping down her chin.

"Look at your lines! Both of you!..." Vickie directed.

"Who's a better cock sucker Ben?...Me or your wife?..."

"You are Sarah!...You're an incredible cock sucker!...Your husband was a fool to walk out on you...from that mouth of yours...Oh Goddd!..." Ben gasped in growing desperation.

"Please Sarah!...You've got to let me come...It's starting to hurt!..."

"In a second baby!...It'll be even better if I make you wait for it, I promise!... I want you to come on my face Ben!...Will you do that for me?...Shoot it all over my face!... It'll be so hot!...You'll see!!..."

"Yess!...Goddd!...Please!...Whatever!..." Ben cried as his balls churned sickeningly in his groin.

"You're doing great Sarah!...Look into his eyes...Smile...Keep your eyes open...Now let him go!..."

"Oh good!... "Sarah enthused as if Vickie hadn't said anything.

"Look at me Ben!...Watch me while you come all over me!..." she purred, letting go of the fierce grip she had on the root of his cock.

There was a moment when nothing happened. Ben groaned anxiously, fearful that Sarah's aggressive squeeze had been too effective and that he had lost the ability to come.

But then his balls gave an excruciating lurch once more. A pearly rope of sperm splattered over Sarah's cheek, across her glasses and up into her raven black hair. This first jet was followed by another and another, all of which Sarah directed into her smiling face.

"Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Goddd!..." Ben cried as his jism exploded from his tool in a fiery torrent. Sarah looked incredible as she urged him to plaster her face with thick ribbons of his creamy sperm.

"Now finish him off in your mouth!...Jack him off with short strokes while you suck it out of him!..."

Sarah slipped his knob back between her ovalled lips and began to nurse on him.

"Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Ohhh!.." Ben groaned as Sarah followed Ms. Jackson's instructions with enthusiasm.

"Mmm!...Mmm!...Mmm!..." Sarah moaned happily. Her avid suck and her determined masturbation coaxed a seemingly endless stream of come from Ben's balls.

"Ahhh!...Ahhh!...Easy!...Easy!..Sarah!...Goddd!..." Ben gasped as the seated beauty continued to assault his inflamed tool.

She sucked his knob so slavishly that her cheeks inverted and you could see the outline of his knob pulsing through them. Then she yanked her pursed lips off him with a gasping..."Mwahh!.."

She'd jack the root of his tool, go back down on him and repeat the process..." Mwah!... Mwah!... Mwah!..."

"Nahhh!...Sarah!...Stopp!...Enough!...Please!..." Ben finally groaned as her tireless cock sucking made his empty balls twitch painfully.

Sarah stopped bobbing her head on him, took her mouth off him and gave him a radiant smile.

"More Ben! I want it all!..." she enthused as she darted her lips back around his crimson cock crown. She inhaled his twitching knob back into her mouth, inhaling every drop of come she could squeeze out of him.

"Nahh!...Ahhhh!...Ahhh!..." Ben whimpered as Sarah coaxed the last dregs of sperm up from his aching testicles.

"Sarah!... Vickie said.

"Don't swallow it all yet. Ease your mouth off him. Keep your lips parted. Let a little leak out of the corner of your mouth...That's it... Now lick that up with your tongue... Hold his cock next to your face....That's it!...Let your ex see you holding it as you finish up..." Vickie said.

Ben watched in awe as Sarah's come smeared tongue darted playfully around the corner of her mouth. Vickie continued...

"Now look right at the camera. Close your lips, raise your head a little and swallow... slowly....Oh that's good...Now smile and a big wink at the camera...Very nice!...Now your lines...And keep looking at the camera..."

"Did you like that baby? Am I a good little come slut?"

"Jesus Sarah! You're too much! You've ruined me now! Whenever Clare takes me in her mouth I'll be thinking about you!! I've never come so hard in my life! ..." Ben read from the tele-prompter but meaning every word of it.

"Aren't you sweet Ben. But I must look a mess with your come all over my face. My God I'm really covered in it!..." Sarah said with a coy smile as she gracefully swiped her fingers across her cheeks and then licked the dollops of cream off her fingers.

"You look totally awesome Sarah! Incredibly sexy! I'll always remember the way you look right now!..." Ben said.

"Does Mitzi blow you like that Ben? Is she as good as me? Does she swallow it and ask for more? I hope so. You've paid an awful lot for the privilege."

"Anyway. That's all I really want to say Ben. I hope you enjoyed seeing the blow job you always wanted. It could have been yours but.... Just think, if you'd been a better man you could have had me down on my knees whenever you wanted. Instead I guess you'll just have to picture me like this..."

And with that Sarah brought the tip of Ben's cock to her lips and planted a long, sloppy kiss on it, her eyes dancing wickedly into the camera the whole time.

Everyone seemed to be frozen in that position for a long time and then Roxie said...

"That's great! I've got it all. Good job everyone."

Sarah visibly relaxed on the couch and gently released Ben's cock without looking at him.

Roxie came over with two face towels and handed them over to Sarah.

Vickie scooted over on the couch and put her arm around the lovely divorcee. Sarah was now staring off distractedly into space as she wiped her mouth with one of the towels

"Roxie can have the disc produced in three or four days. We'll look at it together just to be sure it's what you want and what you want to do. Personally I think your ex-Ben is getting exactly what he deserves. Once he's sees this he'll realize how stupid he's been and what a mistake he made treating you so badly. Believe me Sarah, there's nothing wrong with getting even."

Sarah looked at Vickie with a forced smile.

"I hope you're right Victoria. It's probably best to sleep on it for a couple of days anyways."

Nobody was paying the least bit of attention to Ben. And he wasn't feeling all that comfortable standing around, naked from the waist down, with all the excess come getting crusty in his pubes.

"Well if there's nothing else I can do I guess I'll get out of here..." he said awkwardly as he grabbed his pants and started putting them on.

Vickie looked at him with a small smile.

"Thank you Ben. I hope we haven't kept you too late. Get a good night's sleep. We've got a busy day tomorrow.

Sarah looked over at him but it was obvious she wasn't really seeing him.

"Goodbye Ben..." she said quietly before turning her eyes away from him.

"Ahhh!...Goodbye Sarah...It's been a pleasure...I mean...thank you...or rather..."

"Good night Ben. Drive safe..." Ms. Jackson said firmly.

"Ummm...Yeah..." Ben mumbled as he got himself dressed and half way presentable. For some reason, he had no idea why, his cheeks were flushed crimson with embarrassment as he left the conference room.

When he got home Ben tried hard to forget about what had happened at the office and to pay attention to his wife. For the most part he was successful and he vowed to himself to be a better husband.

A couple of nights later Clare allowed him to make love to her once more. There was nothing particularly momentous about the event but it did signal to Ben that for the moment he was out of the dog house.

The following week, on Thursday night, was their five and a half year anniversary. Ben decided to try and ingratiate himself with his wife even further. He made a reservation at the trendy 'La Saucisse' for dinner and booked a romantic room with a view at the downtown Hyatt.

Clare was surprised when he told her about it. At first she protested that she was probably going to be too tired and that they couldn't afford to go out like that. But in the end she got all dressed up and as they drove downtown Ben could tell that she was very pleased.

They had a wonderful dinner, great food, lots of wine. The hotel had an intimate little jazz bar where they stopped in afterwards.

Ben convinced Clare to have one cognac and eventually another one as they danced close together in the little lounge.

Finally they made their way back to the room. Once inside Clare immediately started peeling off her dress while she and Ben engaged in a sloppy kiss. Eventually they had to come up for air.

Clare told Ben to turn down the bed and wait for her before she turned and weaved her way unsteadily towards the bathroom.

When she returned she was wearing a sheer white 'baby doll' nightie and matching thong panties. Ben had stripped down to his black 'Calvin Klein's'.

When he saw her, Ben got up, picked Clare up and laid her down gently in the middle of the bed. He straddled her prone figure and resumed the feverish tongue duel that they had been enjoying when they came in.

Ben could tell that Clare was getting pretty hot. And in truth so was he. He was painfully hard and looking forward to making love to his wife. But there was something he wanted to do first. He removed his lips from hers and moved down until his mouth was hovering over her heaving chest. He pulled aside the gauzy material of her nightie and then went to work on her swollen, apple sized tits. Clare groaned as he sucked slavishly on her puffy nipples.

The next part was going to be tricky but Ben was determined to try.

He moved further down the bed until his face was poised just above his wife's loins. Without hesitation, he gently pulled Clare's thong to one side. Then he leaned down and pressed his lips to her rounded mons. He turned his face gently against her and he felt her legs part just a little bit for him.

"Ben?...What are you..?...Sweetie?..." Clare asked in a slurred whisper.

Ben had made sure she'd had plenty to drink over the evening otherwise he knew she'd be a lot more unwilling to let him do what he was doing.

"Nothing baby...I just want a little taste..." he murmured. He pressed his tongue through the apex of his wife's slit until he was able to feel the round nubbin of her clit. He lapped away gently at that responsive little node like a cat drinking a bowl of cream.

"Oh Ben!...You shouldn't!...Not there!...Not with your mouth!...Ahh!..." Clare moaned.

But Ben could tell that she was getting excited.

He didn't try to force anything. He just kept plying her juicy box with sucking little kisses.

"No!...Don't!...Ummm!...Ahhh!..." Clare moaned quietly.

Ben could feel her thighs quivering with tension under his chin. This was the moment of truth. He buried his nose in her pubic hair and wormed his tongue as far down towards the center of her opening as he could. Then he dragged it up the length of her channel, flicking her clit with a quick moist lick when he reached the top.