A Hot Lawyer - Oral Arguments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh!..." Clare gasped in response.

All the resistance left her and her legs parted on either side of his face.

Ben knew he had her then. He put his hands on her shins and raised and parted her thighs a little more. This completely opened her up to his oral assault.

"Does that feel good baby?...Do you like it when I lick it like that?..." Ben asked in a husky murmur.

He didn't wait for an answer as he went back to work on his wife's now drooling pussy. He placed his tongue at the very bottom of her parted labia then worked it wetly up the full length of her gash, finishing with a flourish once more on her clit. He dove back down and started doing her like that over and over.

"Nahhh!...Nooo!...Don't!!!...It's dirty!..." Clare moaned. But, as her arousal soared, her crimson labia parted in a gaping O and a stream of clear liquid was started to ooze out of her.

"Umm!...Yess!...So dirty!...And you love it!..." Ben moaned into her seething interior.

Clare's hips were starting to twist and writhe beneath his face and she didn't quite manage to stifle her cry of excitement when he slipped his index finger into her.

"I love the way you taste sweetheart!...So hot!...So sweet!..." Ben whispered. Clare's clit was now swollen and inflamed, visibly pulsing with heat.

Ben leaned down to that appetizing morsel and took it between his pursed lips. He used his tongue on her there, circling around and around that crimson bud without actually touching it. At the same time he started twisting his finger in and out of her, not going too deep, just up to his second knuckle.

"Oh Goddd!... Ben!...Nooo!...Unn!...You...can't...Oh my Godd!...Stop!...Don't!... Don't... Stop!.." Clare gasped.

She reached down with both hands and at first tried to pry her husband away from her groin. But in a moment more she went from trying to push him off to clutching his face tighter against her. Then she dug her heels into the bed and began to hammer her loins up into his face.

"Don't stop!...Don't stop!...Unn!...Unn!..Unn!...You're gonna'...Ahh!... make me come!..."

Ben played the good husband and continued his skilful assault on his wife loins. He began to use his teeth, scraping them lightly over her clit as he slipped a second finger in alongside the first, scissoring them back and forth inside her molten interior.

"Nahhh!...Unn!...Oh my Goddd!!...." Clare whinnied. Ben could feel her thighs stiffen as she arched her back and raised her butt high off the sheets. He went with her, maintaining his relentless teasing of her groin.

And then he felt it. A minor tremor passed through her loins and she moaned in anticipation. Then her pussy clenched around his fingers so tightly that he couldn't move them.

He went back to work on her clit, jabbing it with the tip of his tongue like he was ringing a doorbell.

That did it for Clare.

"Phwahh!...Nahhh!...Ahhh!..." she cried. Her body started heaving in a series of wracking convulsions as a devastating orgasm swept though her.

"Mmm Hmm!...Mmm Hmm!...Mmm Hmm!.." Ben encouraged, riding his wife's bucking loins with his face as best he could. She was jerking around so much he was having a lot of trouble staying with her.

Clare's orgasm seemed to go on for a very long time. At first she was writhing around uncontrollably but after a while she was clutching Ben's mouth against her and fucking her crotch up into his face in hard, measured lunges.

"Unn!...Unn!...Unn!..." she snorted as spasm after spasm of excitement shuddered through her loins.

Eventually she had to put one palm against his forehead and push him away.

"Ahhh!...Enough!...Don't!...I can't take...Ohhh!... any more!...Stoppp!..." she groaned.

Her eyes were closed as she lay back against the pillows. Her body was still twitching fitfully as the last of her orgasm's tremors passed through her.

Ben looked down on his wife with a satisfied smile on his lips. He had made it happen for her and she wasn't going to be able to deny later.

She looked so peaceful lying there now that her breathing had finally started to return to normal. And hot too with her face flushed and her tits and her pussy fully exposed. Her 'baby doll' nightie was just a tangle of sheer material wrapped around her waist. Ben could see that she was drifting off to sleep as she often did after they had made love.

That was alright. In fact it was what he wanted. He wanted to see if he could get her to go down on him now. After all he had done it for her. And he thought if she was maybe a little drunk and sort of half asleep she might do him without even knowing it.

Ever since that meeting with Sarah Goldstein, where she had sucked him off, Ben had been trying to figure out a way that he could convince his wife to try oral sex with him. He had just accomplished the first part of his plan and now it was time to go ahead with part two, the good part.

He slid up the bed beside his wife. Way up so that he was sort of propped up against the headboard at a forty five degree angle. His crotch was right beside her neck. He reached down and awkwardly shimmied out of his boxers. His hard cock was just inches away from Clare's chin.

He reached over to fondle one of his wife's exposed breasts. When he did that his cock crown actually nudged against the corner of her mouth.

"Clare baby...I didn't get off yet honey...Do you think you could help me with that..." he murmured, brushing his thumb back and forth over one of Clare's nipples while edging his hips even closer to her face.

"Ummm!...You made me...ummm...soo good...now sleep..." Clare muttered without opening her eyes.

Ben had to keep from gasping out loud at the feel of his wife's lips moving against the underside of his knob.

"Sure sweetie!...But maybe you can just do something with this..." Ben whispered, reaching down for his wife's wrist and bringing her hand up into his crotch.

Clare reflexively closed her little hand around the base of his shaft.

"Ahhh!...That's nice baby!...Now could you just give the head a little kiss?...Just to be nice..."

Ben held his breath in anticipation. He knew that this could all go really bad in a heart beat.

But Clare did genuinely seem to be half asleep. She didn't even hesitate as she puckered her lips against the helmet of her husband's cock and gave it a moist kiss.

"Ahhh Jeeez!..." Ben moaned as he reached down and got Clare to start stroking the bottom of his shaft in a nice steady rhythm.

He sort of hunched over her head a little bit more and gently nudged his fat knob against her mouth.

"Hmmm?..." Clare mumbled drowsily. She rolled over on her side towards him, still holding Ben's cock against her lips.

"So I told her that thirty minutes wasn't enough and she'd have to leave it in at least fifteen minutes longer. Either that or turn up the heat..."

Then she popped the end of his prick into her mouth and started sucking on the tip like it was a popsicle.

"Oh Godddd!..." the excited husband groaned. It took him a second to figure out what was happening. The feel of his wife's lips fluttering around his cock crown was making it hard for him to think straight.

But it came to him after a moment. Clare was talking in her sleep. She often did that if she was dreaming or had had too much to drink. At that moment she slurped off the end of his cock and went on...

"Turn left up here...No...No...You passed it..." and then she siphoned his knob back between her parted lips.

"Ahh Goddd!...Yesss!...Keep doing that!.." Ben gasped mostly to himself.

He curled out on the pillows above her, almost in a foetal position, so he could gently push his rigid meat in and out of her obliging mouth.

Clare started jerking him a little harder as she came off him again and mumbled...

"Well if that's what you want we should have got the red one..."

Then she took him back into her gentle suck.

"That's it baby!...Oh yeah!...That feels so good!...Umm Hmmm!...You do that so well!..." Ben enthused as his balls began to stiffen up in arousal.

His plan was to pull out just before he came and shoot it on Clare's stomach. But for the moment he just wanted to enjoy the excitement of his wife going down on him a little longer.

Then, out of nowhere, visions of Sarah Goldstein, plunging up and down his shaft with her mouth, began to run through his brain. He remembered clearly the feeling that raced through his groin when she had done that humming thing to him with his cock lodged up against the entrance to her throat.

He tightened his butt to try and control the sudden urge he was feeling to come.

Clare tightened her little fist on him then eased him out of her mouth once more.

"I don't care. At first I thought it wouldn't fit. But the other one would have been too big!..." Clare intoned before popping his meat back into her mouth.

Ben didn't know what it was that made him lose it just then. Probably the whole situation. Fucking his wife's mouth without her knowing it, the vivid recollection of Sarah's irresistible cock sucking. It was just all too much for him.

Whatever it was, he started to come and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Oh Goddd!..." he gasped in utter horror. He looked down at his wife's face with anxious eyes as the first fiery eruption of sperm jetted down her throat.

"Mmmffff!...." Clare mumbled, immediately pulling his spewing erection from her mouth. She made a sour face as she swallowed and held Ben's cock so that it spurted repeatedly against her cheek and the pillow beneath her face.

The shuddering husband held himself as still and as quiet as he could even though his balls were convulsing with mind blowing intensity.

Clare seemed to remain totally unaware of what was happening even as Ben was shooting what seemed like gallons of come all over her face.

"And if that doesn't work then we'll have to call them back and see if they're free next week..." she mumbled, even as she continued to squeeze the root of her husband's throbbing tool, although not in time with his orgasm.

"Ahhh!...Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnn!...Yesss!..." Ben moaned as quietly as he could.

The sight of all that creamy goo streaking across Clare's cheek and up into her hair was one of the most arousing things he had ever seen.

And amazingly she was still holding on to and pumping his pulsing shaft. Usually, once she got him coming, Clare stopped stroking him immediately like it was dirty to hold him while he was doing it. Ben had always found that really annoying.

But in her sleep Clare seemed quite content to jerk his responsive tool until he eventually finished up. After several long moments of ever diminishing eruptions there was finally nothing more coming out of his cock, just a few greasy bubbles. His wife had drained him of all that he had stored up in his balls.

"Goood!..." Ben whispered as he reached down and gently unwrapped Clare's clutching hand from his now softening tool.

As stealthfully as he could, Ben slipped off the top of the bed and looked down at his sleeping wife. She looked amazing lying there on her come stained pillowed, his bursts of sperm still streaking her face.

He reached over to the end table, picked up his cell phone and snapped a couple of pictures of her lying there. He thought they might be useful later.

He tip toed to the bathroom and came back with a warm, damp towel. Gently he did what he could to clean her up. Just as she was mopping up the last of his goo Clare muttered...

"Well if it isn't in the bank by tomorrow we'll have to call the head office..."

Then she rolled over and pulled the sheet around her sleeping form.

Ben couldn't help but lean over and kiss the back of her head.

Then he got a spare pillow from the closet and replaced the greasy one on the bed.

He climbed in next to his wife and pulled the covers over himself.

Everything had worked even better than he had planned. Now he just had to figure out a way to get her to do him while she was awake.

With that complicated project in mind Ben drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up early the next morning Ben had a minor headache and a major erection. He had dreamt all night about Sarah instructing Clare on the art of giving the world's greatest blowjob. She had shown his wife every trick he had ever heard of and some that he had never even imagined. And with every new variation that Clare tried she brought him closer and closer to orgasm but Sarah would never let her finish him off.

It was like waking up after six hours of foreplay and Ben was frantically aroused. He could hear Clare snoring quietly and regularly. He turned his eyes to his sleeping wife. She looked like she hadn't moved the whole night. She was still lying there, sprawled on her back, semi nude and tangled up in a snarl of bed sheets.

Then Ben noticed a little tube of 'Vagi-lube' peeking out from under the sheet. Clare must have brought it to bed with her. Seeing that tube of lubricant just lying there was like a siren call to Ben. Carefully he reached over for it, unscrewed the cap and applied a liberal coating of the gel to his rigid tool.

Even more carefully he got up on his hands and knees and insinuated himself between his wife's parted legs. He pulled aside the twisted sheet, fisted himself and arched his hips down towards Clare's unsuspecting loins. He knew she didn't like him to make love to her without a condom but he was too horny right then to care. He figured if he could get it in her before she woke up he'd be able to get off before she fully realized what was happening.

With that rather simplistic plan in mind he slipped his engorged knob through her unresisting labia. The silky lube was like a gift from the gods. Ben was easily able to slip half his length up into Clare's clinging sheath before she began to stir at all. Propped up on stiff arms he started an easy 'in and out' action, thrilled at the arousing friction this subtle motion generated.

"Ben?...What are you... doing?...What time is it?..." Clare groaned groggily. She moved her hips a little away from him but Ben followed her and even managed to slide himself in a little deeper.

"It's early baby! We don't have to get up for a while. Let's just have a little fun..." her excited husband whispered, arousal ripping through his groin even though he kept his fucking easy and gentle.

"Ben!...What are you?...You're not...I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!..."

"That's O.K. honey!...A couple 'a more minutes and we'll both need a shower!..."

And so saying Ben reached down under Clare, cupped one of her creamy ass cheeks in her hand and pulled her loins up into his.

"Ahhhh!..." he groaned enthusiastically as he buried himself up to his balls in his wife's gripping slit.

"Nooo!...You can't!...Don't you dare!...I've got an appointment with my gynaecologist at eleven!..."

But Ben wasn't listening. Balancing himself on his knees, he reached back for Clare's legs, pulled them up towards her chest and pushed them out to the sides. This opened her center directly under him.

He couldn't keep up his pretence of control any longer. He was getting close and it wasn't going to take much. He began driving himself in and out of Clare's upturned loins, hammering her with feverish fuck strokes.

By then Clare had her hands on his shoulders and was trying to push him off of her.

"Noo!...Stop it!..Bennn!..." she whimpered.

But the way he had her legs raised just slightly off the bed didn't allow her any leverage. All her pushing and twisting was only serving to wrench his cock around inside her and that in turn was only going to make him come that much faster.

"Unn!...Unn!...Good!...Unn!...Then you're...Unn!... gonna' really...Unn!... want that shower...Phaaa!..." her feverish husband gasped. He arched his back and pounded into Clare with a quick flurry of frenzied thrusts. A final lunge and he held himself straining deep inside her quivering pussy.

Then his balls kicked and a molten stream of sperm erupted inside her.

"Aieeee!..." his wife whimpered at the feel of Ben's searing juice splattering the opening of her womb. She could clearly feel every fiery spurt as he came hard inside her.

"Ummm!...Umm!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!..." Ben groaned, hunching his hips down forcefully into the saddle of his wife's loins in time with his orgasm.

"You bastard!..." she cried, now beating futilely on his shoulders with her little fists.

In no time at all Ben had filled his wife's plundered channel with his come. That viscous goo dribbled out of the circle where her gaping vagina encircled his shaft and oozed into her ass crack.

"Stop it!...Get off me!..." she cried, the tears now starting to pool in her eyes

Ben didn't even hear her as the last of his incredible orgasm swept through his groin.

Eventually, finally, his balls stopped convulsing and his come stopped spewing.

"Oh baby!...That was too much!..." Ben groaned, kind of keeling over on his side next to his shocked wife.

Clare had only been awake for a very few minutes and already her husband had taken her and filled her with his seething sperm.

"You bastard!..." she hissed again as she gathered the sweat soaked sheets up and balled them up into her groin.

She climbed out of bed on unsteady feet and with a final glare at her recumbent husband she wobbled off to the bathroom. All the way there and even after the door was closed she continued to fire abuse at Ben, calling him every kind of pervert and deviant that she could think of. Ben was impressed by her encyclopaedic array of epithets. It must have been a teacher thing.

Just a couple of moments later the shower was running full tilt and there was no more invective being hurled in his direction. Ben briefly considered putting on his clothes and bolting for it. But no. He had to live with this woman, He hoisted himself out of bed, put on his boxer shorts and waited for his turn in the shower. He could tell it was going to be another long week, even if it was Friday.