A Hot Night in Frankfurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maleah moaned into her pillow, when I buried my entire length with a slow and steady penetration, pulling her ass tightly between my legs, locking my arms in front of her hips so she couldn't move. She was mine now, and wasn't going anywhere until I was finished with her. This was how I liked to fuck at the end, and it wouldn't be until years later that I learned why. It was my position of total control over a woman, of complete and willing submission as I took her like a bitch in heat. It was all about assuming my natural place of dominance over a woman.

And so it began. I fucked her like an out of control jackhammer, hard and fast while her bed rocked in protest like it was about to come apart. Her body was no different either; it reeled under my incessant barrage with her head and ponytail flopping about wildly beneath me.

Maleah groaned in stuttering gasps, taking hiccup-like breaths, unable to breathe any other way. She'd given up trying to keep her ass spread, clawing at the sheets in front of her instead. That was when I grabbed hold of her ponytail, wrapping it around my hand, pulling her head back. She didn't seem to mind the rough treatment, or utter a single word of complaint; instead, she came.

"That's it you whore, cum all over my dick," I growled through clenched teeth, fucking her like she owed me money. "Fuck, your pussy feels good!"

Even with a rubber on, and the slight loss of sensation from alcohol, this was some of the best store bought pussy I'd ever had. I was going to make sure this little Asian slut had something to remember me by tonight, and for a few days to come I would imagine.

After a good fifteen minutes of beating the crap out of her cunt like a punching bag, I felt it; the tightening of my balls and the slight tickle at the head of my cock. I think she realized it too, pushing back against me, bucking her hips to milk my balls like a true professional.

"Tell me you want me to cum inside you," I managed to gasp, as beads of sweat continued to drip from my face, landing on Maleah's back. Usually it was the whores telling you to cum because your time was running out.

"Cum in my pussy," she moaned softly like a seductively broken record, fueling my desire even more. I love to hear a women beg for it.

The sought after short strokes were the final precursor to my Forty Mark fuck, that had started well over an hour ago. With a final plunge I buried my cock against the place that all men long to be. I was at bottom, pushing hard against her cervix, as the first orgasmic blast traveled up my shaft, entering her body.

I timed the movement of my hips, thrusting into Maleah almost painfully, so she could feel every explosive geyser straining at the tip of the rubber. She wiggled her restrained hips, tightening around me like a velvet python trying to suck down every last drop from a much-needed conclusion. Her muted plea of 'cum in my pussy,' tapered off to a blissful sigh of 'oh yes.'

That was a big one, and it left me shaking and jittery. I gasped for air, still buried inside her. It felt like I must have cum a quart, and almost expected to see a broken tip of latex, and the head of my leaking cock, when I took it out of her. Maleah began to roll over and I took my cue. Shows over folks, it's time to leave. I did catch a glimpse of her cunt before she closed her legs; it looked like a piece of raw, tenderized meat. To bad I'm wearing a rubber... I would have loved to see that cherry red center pool-up with a thick river of oozing, cum.

I eased off her, standing by the edge of her bed, and she leaned over unrolling the slick condom from my pulsing shaft. I'd been right in once sense; the tip was heavy and full with an impressive amount, making it sag and bounce in her hand. After disposing of it in the trash, Maleah gently cleaned my diminishing erection with a tissue.

"You want another beer?"

"Huh?" Maleah rolled out of bed, going to the refrigerator as I started to dress.

"Another beer?"

"Sure." Why the fuck not? I was thirsty as hell anyway, and needed a few minutes to catch my breath. "Sounds good."

I finished dressing and plopped down wearily on the couch again. Maleah unfolded a small towel to sit on, before handing me the beer and joining me. And just like before, we sat and talked away maybe ten minutes or so. This time it centered on the sex we'd just had.

It seemed that Maleah had a thing for Americans guys, all right. Apparently most of her clients were German, or other foreigners from places like Turkey or Pakistan for whatever reason, and according to her they were only five inches or so in length on average. Poor thing...

She hadn't been in the business long though, six months if I remember correctly, but had a newfound love of big meat from the land of mom and apple pie. Good thing I came by tonight to share mine with her, huh? She also took a liking to the natural air of confident arrogance, and controlled strength that most GI's had. You didn't go very far in my old line of work, without thinking you're the toughest motherfucker on the block, whether you really were or not.

I finished my beer and stood to leave, saying my goodbye. She leaned up to kiss me on the cheek, surprising me yet again. I liked her; this chick was all right. I pulled out my wallet and handed over all my remaining cash I had as a tip, except what I would need to get another beer or two, and a taxi. It was nearly double what I'd paid her in the first place tonight, but well worth it in my opinion.

You might be thinking to yourself, that she was playing me the entire time just to get some more cash out of me? Naw, that's not how things worked. She would have asked for a higher price it up front, and there was nothing stopping me from walking out the door after dressing, if I wanted to.

Maybe she was trying to hook up with me, instead? It wasn't an uncommon occurrence for the girls over here, whether they were whores or not; they all wanted to marry an American meal ticket, that eventually took them to the promised land. No, I don't think so; she just liked me for whatever reason, and a forty Marks price tag was only a formality to get something we'd both wanted.

Did I ever see her again? Nope, never made it back that way again before leaving Germany, and I was married during my next tour of duty, so a trip up that way was definitely out of the question.

I never found another whore like Maleah again, having to settle for the local ones until I left, that had voices like a robots, impatiently telling you to cum so they could move on to the next guy, whomever that may be. I'll tell you what, very few women I've met over the years, whore or not, could ever hope to compete with Maleah in the sack. Two thumbs up to you in my book, wherever you may be.

12