All Comments on 'A Hot Night With Mom Ch. 02'

by MattressThrasher

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46about 10 years ago
Amazing

Excellent and thank you. I stand on the statement I made on your first chapter.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 10 years ago
Better

This one was better. Keep at it.

MST

biheather6969biheather6969about 10 years ago
mmmm-so hot

you have a real talent. So hot and sexy--keep the chapters cumming!! XOXO heather

jaccorjaccorabout 10 years ago
Not enough!

I hate to be demanding, but that was too short. Good, but not enough. I want more......... Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

would rly like more parts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
its alright

Its a good story but lacks seduction

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago
much better

After reading part 1, I saw that you really did take the comments to heart when you wrote part 2. Much, much better when it came to grammar and punctuation!! The story was still a little short for my taste but I gave it five stars for the obvious effort on improving. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read

Thank You! More chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

It was okay. Not bad for free!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Oh baby I love your big hard cock in my mouth. Mommy wants you to shoot all that hot cum in her mouth. Will you do that for your mommy? Show me how much you love your mommy. Cum for me baby. Cum for me."

This is a great continuation of the hot incestuous night Rob had with his mother. Rob's already had his "big hard cock" up between his mother's legs, fucked her to a convulsive cum and blown his hot 19 year old balls up the same cunt he came out of. Now their motherfucking relationship is on an easy-going, casual basis. His mother can confess her love, maybe even her addiction, to what her boy's got in those hot young balls of his, and Rob can confess his lustful passion for that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of, his own damn birth canal. Like the good son he is, from now on Rob'll save all of his semen for his beloved mother and shoot it where his "mommy" wants it--down her throat, up her ass, but especially up his mother's warm wet ever-loving twat. Both of them think that her twat looks perfect painted a nice sticky white, so Rob does it over and over again. The boy's got plenty of "paint" in his young balls to do the job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mom and son in bed

if I was a mom I would be horny all the time for my son to have me in bed making love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to, too, two

their, there, they're. Spell checker alone won't do; get an editor or someone to read this for mistakes. You even substituted viral for virile--kind of funny. I hope she doesn't catch cooties!

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

l was left living with my mom when l was 13, and after my dad was sent to prison for beating up my mom and me.For quite some time we were frightened to be on our own so we slept together every night after.lt was nice nd comforting to cuddle up to mom and nothing untoward happened until my 18th birthday. After a nice meal and a few drinks we went to bed as usual. This time my mom kissed me on the lips instead of the cheek and this led to us making love for the first time.

l will put it in to a story and send it to Litterotica

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 10 years ago
No improvement.

Part one was fucking terrible and this surpassed it .

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I liked part 1 and Part 2 was OK, too.

I would have mentioned birth control, I am sure she is not still on the pill as it has been a while since her husband died. Maybe she had problems when he was born so she cannot get pregnant again. It needs to be dealt with, LOL. Thank you for writing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
short

but an improvement.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Better story. Has possibilities. I liked how quickly the mother accepted incest without the self-doubt, self-loathing. and/or fear of the effect on the motherson relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you should have continued with more!! Gave it a 4!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous