All Comments on 'A Hot Summer Day Ch. 03'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Deleting All Negative Comments Doesn't Leave Any

Writer - your watching demeaned wimp is more than a little sicko who likes pathetic humiliation - who has no spine and is helpless by your intention the poor bastard.

Deleting all the low negative comments only shows that they don't support your sordid mind little sick one.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Thanks

Your story was mentioned on the New Story Review Thread on Literotica's Bulletin Board in the Author's Hangout Forum. ~ Red

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

This story needs continued, with Ann continuing to want to have Mark's cock in her to the point that she fucks him right through her ovulating period unknowingly. Then you, her, Mark and the other women can begin working on a communal type living arrangement with all the women having a baby from both you and Mark? Just an idea....

tony_tigertony_tigeralmost 18 years ago
Keep on writing

Don: I'd bet that Ann is smart enough to use an effective form of birth control so she can just keep on screwing. Author: don't let the Anonymous jerk below worry you. You know that this husband isn't a wimp. Hell, I'd like to share all that pussy too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
anything to please her seifish needs

who the jerk,the dumb hubby or the people who go for anything.as long as its' hot its'alright.if common sense isn't use,she go back for more and if not his somebody else.if you don't think like everybody else you got to be a jerk,who the jerk asshole.wife and friends set up hubby and he wasn't asked, that cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Switching of tense

Going from past tense to present tense in the middle of a sentence ruined the story, like scratching the hood of a brand new Corvette.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
Intriguing story

An interesting and stimulating story.

One of my squirm reactions,though, is when a woman performs oral on a guy who has just done an anal act without washing up afterwards. I realise that could break the flow, but could also be an erotic prelude if the woman washed his cock with a cloth and then with her mouth.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let's see. Wifey Ann never liked blowjobs but suddenly will suck any cock in sight. Hmmm... Wonder why the change. Oh yeah, she was cheating with Mark before the party and had gotten Mary to seduce hubby to guilt trip him in not accepting his inferior wimp cuck status. And of course Ann will never be satisfied with hubby again.. Just an overnight size queen.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bitch has always been a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous