A Hot Time At The No-Tell Motel

Story Info
Couple & a special friend really get friendly.
2.5k words
4.07
58.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

My wife Saundra and I used to swing when we lived in Ohio, but had stopped when we moved to our present location. Mostly the suspension of such activities had to do with the kids getting older and the onset of the AIDS epidemic - mostly it was the kids. They had gotten to the age where the oldest one now knew what sex was, and suspected that her parents "did it" right there in the house. There was nothing she would like better than to actually catch us at it so she could ask us how the orgasm was the next morning. So far she hadn't caught us in spite of her bedroom not being too far from ours. There was also the problem of not knowing anyone we cared to swing with and we weren't about to just go to a swinger's motel and register on their swingers list and take pot-luck.

About a year after we moved here we finally met another guy, George, that we both liked well enough to swing with or have a threesome with by way of the local electronic bulletin boards, or BBSs. After quite a few long phone calls and several online chats, we finally met and the subject was broached. He was aware of the problem of having a low grade orgy in the house, but it was a long drive across town to his place too. Somehow we came up with the idea of going to the local No-Tell Motel. Yea, there really is a place here called that, and it caters to the swinging crowd.

The kids were well beyond the age of needing a sitter, so it was merely a matter of telling them that we were just going out for a drink. While the oldest one had discovered sex, swinging wasn't a concept that she was familiar with, so the three of us going out somewhere would be taken at face value. The only problem was that Saundra wanted to take a few things with her, like a nice sexy teddy and a bottle of champagne. That required a little bit of work, but we did manage to sneak her required items into the trunk of my car without arousing any suspicion. Finally, two guys sporting woodies and one horney woman left the house to "go out for a drink."

We arrived at the motel a few minutes later and I checked us into the motel, which was beginning to look a little seedier than I thought it was from just driving by. Just before we went into our room, we could hear some very loud moaning coming from one of the nearby rooms. It was a woman, and she must have been getting the fucking of a lifetime from the sounds she was making. We didn't know how many people were in that room, but one was sure having a good time. We all just laughed and went into our room. The room was pleasant enough, and it did have a nice firm bed and the obligatory mirrors on the ceiling. I wouldn't have really cared to spend the night in the place, but we weren't there to sleep and had no intention of spending all night there anyway.

"I have to change." Saundra said going into the bathroom, "Be out in a minute." She took her bag of essential items into the bathroom with her and closed the door. She emerged just a few minutes later in her incredibly sexy peach colored teddy. This was one of those wonderful little (little, as in there wasn't a whole lot to it) creations made from a lot of see-through lace and bow ties on the sides that held the front and back together, along with the other wonderful thing about teddies, the snap closing crotch! There was just enough satin material in it in strategic places so that the most intimate areas were covered. She got on the bed and lay in the center. George and I got out of our clothes in nothing flat. We joined her on the bed, one of us on each side. "I guess you can open your present whenever you want by just undoing the bows." she giggled.

George and I immediately undid the bows. In a matter of a few seconds, the only part of Saundra covered by the teddy was her back!

"Are your guys a little anxious or something?" she asked.

"Yea." said George. He was a man of few words.

"The feel of your body through the teddy" I told her, "really doesn't compare to the feel of it naked. Besides, it's like a Christmas present. You only admire the wrapping until it's time to get it off and get to the goodies under the wrapping."

"So, am I a Christmas Present?" she asked.

"Merry Christmas." said George. That pretty much answered that.

Saundra just smiled and watched the two of us in the ceiling mirror caressing her now nude body. "This is really weird." she said. "I can see myself and just your hands on me. I can't see much of either of you. It looks...well...very sexy to have two sets of hands coming out of nowhere and feeling me up."

Our view in the mirror wasn't as impressive. Due to the angle, mostly what I saw was George and I guessed that he could see me. George and I didn't say much. We were a little busy. I found it very erotic to be in bed with my wife in this swinger's motel with another guy on the other side of her. We were both hard now and she was playing with both of us at the same time, slowly stroking us. I was sucking on one of Saundra's long sexy nipples and George was partaking of the other. We were both caressing the breast we were sucking on, and watching each other suck on her nipples.

My wife turned her head to me and whispered softly, "Finger me, okay?"

I quit caressing that wonderful breast of hers and my hand slid down her body to that furry area between her legs. Her shapely legs parted as my hand arrived, making sure I had complete access to her there. I gently caressed her mound and outer sex lips without parting them. I could tell she was really hot. She was so excited that she was wet to the point that the soft downy fur down by her opening was already wet. Now I slid a finger between her thick outer lips and began to finger her hidden goodies. I slid the finger up to her aroused and waiting clit and felt her jump as my finger came in contact with it. A few stokes of my finger over her clit and I thought she was about ready to come.

"The hell with the finger John, it feels really good, but..." (yea, that's me, John, forgot to mention that earlier) she moaned, "how about getting down there and eating me...please? I really want your talented tongue down there."

How could I resist? I had my face between her legs in a flash.

"Keep sucking on my nipple." she told George sternly. "And you can use your hand on the other nipple at the same time." Obedient George kept on sucking on her nipple and now began to play with her other nipple with his fingers. "Don't be quite so gentle. Pinch it just a little harder." she urged him. Apparently he did and she moaned as he did it.

While that was going on, I was having a merry time between her legs, lapping up her hot sexy juices and playing with her inner sex lips and clit with my tongue. I also had a very hard cock that wanted to be inside her so very bad. Glancing over at George's crotch, so did he! On the other hand, judging from the sounds my wife was now making, Saundra was going to have her first orgasm of the evening, all over my face, in just a few minutes.

"I can't believe how good you two are making me feel." she groaned. "I am going to come real soon now. Keep it up guys, this feels great."

George and I didn't let her down. We gave her our finest and less than a minute later she started to come for us.

"Oh yea..." she moaned, "this is it...I'm gonna come...yea..." she said getting louder and louder, "I'm...COMING! KEEP SUCKING GEORGE, AND YOU KEEP EATING ME!" She was just about screaming, not caring who heard her.

George was apparently giving her nipples what they needed and I was doing my best to keep my tongue on her throbbing clit as she lurched through what felt like one hell of a strong orgasm.

"God that was great." she finally sighed when it was finally over. "Now if you two are still hard, how about giving me what you have in each end?"

Were we hard? Is the Pope Catholic? I sat up and George moved down towards her bottom. Since it seemed that he wanted to be in there there first, I moved toward her head for what I knew was going to be one fantastic blow job. As George and I moved into place, Saundra turned over and got on her hands and knees. George got behind her and entered her quickly. She gave a low groan as he did, just before my hard cock went into her hot waiting mouth. When she is hot she can take me further into her mouth without choking. She was hot now and I was getting one hell of a blow job, going way back into her mouth and nearly into her throat as George pounded away at her rear. She was getting well fucked my him and blowing me with complete abandonment, moaning some as she did it.

It was pretty erotic watching George fucking my wife as she was giving me a blow job. He wasn't going to last long, not that it mattered, neither was Saundra or I.

"I'm going to come." he groaned a few minutes later. "You are really one hot lady, and so tight too."

She was tight alright, and good with her mouth too. "I hope you are about to come." I whispered to her. "George is about to fill you back there and I am about to go off in your mouth." There was a mumbled response indicating that she was on the edge herself.

George was the first to let go. "Here it comes Saundra." he groaned loudly. "I'm...COMING!"

As he began to pump his come into her, she started to come with my cock deep in her mouth. I surprised her by coming right then too, shooting a huge load of my own come into her mouth. The sheer volume of it forced her to pull my spurting cock out of her mouth for a second. The next spurt jumped the air gap and landed on her tongue. By the time my third spurt was on its way up my cock, the head of it was back in her mouth.

The three of us got off, and were none to quiet about it for the next few moments, thought it seemed a lot longer at the time. When we were finally all done, we just lay there on the bed in our original positions.

Saundra was the first one to speak. "That was pretty good. You two really come a lot too. You surprised me when you came John. I didn't know you were that close. I almost choked on it. George put so much in me that it feels like a river of come is running out of me."

"Yer welcome." George said. "I wonder if anyone heard us outside. We made quite a bit of noise."

"I hope so." said Saundra. "It was pretty hot hearing that woman when we got here. Maybe we turned someone else on."

"Speaking of getting turned on," George said, "how about we just relax and watch one of those X-rated movies they have on the TV here and then do it all over again, only this time trade places?"

"Might as well get our money's worth." I said. "Do you want to do it all over again Saundra?"

"Well, yea, I didn't want to pay for this place for one night and then just have a quickie and leave. Let's watch the movie a little and then do what George suggested."

We stayed naked, watched the movie, and drank the champagne. We didn't get to see the movie right from the start, but there isn't any plot in those things anyway, so it didn't matter. Being in a rather good mood, we all made cracks about the fake tits, the silly come shots, the lack of plot, and how easy it was for the guys in the movie to get the girls in bed. Toward what we assumed was the end, we were getting too horney ourselves to bother waiting until the end.

We started out pretty much the way we had the first time, except that my wife was now nude from the start. This time George ate her and I sucked on her delicious nipples. As before, Saundra had another orgasm while being eaten. I thought about asking George how his come tasted, but thought better of the idea.

When Saundra's orgasm was over, we all traded places again, only this time she blew George and I slid into her now very wet rear. There is a different feeling about having sex with a woman who has just been laid by another guy while his come is still running out of her. It makes her very slick and, I will have to admit, it is a very erotic feeling. Sloppy seconds aren't for some guys, but they sure get me hot. We all lasted a little longer this time, but still all got off pretty quickly. I suspect that knowing I was having her right after George had made me all that much hotter and I filled her with what felt like just as big a load of come as I had shot into her mouth earlier.

When we were all done this time, we lay around on the bed for a short time, but it was time to get back home. As young as the kids were, they still knew that bars closed about two in the morning, and it was now getting close to that.

When we go home the kids were still up watching TV. We sent them off to bed, and George left for home shorty after that. Now, oddly enough, Saundra and I were still horney. When we went to bed we made love, but had to be quiet this time. It took some of the fun out of it, but not much.

Copyright (C) March, 1997 By Art. All rights reserved.

Art
Art
334 Followers