A House at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The delicious scent of aroused female was heavy in the air. Rick's oral talents, on top of our previous fooling around, had Allie on fire. She was gripping his head with both hands, pressing him against her, when suddenly she turned back to me and murmured urgently, "Now, Tony. I need to be fuckednow. I want him to fuck me. That's still all right, isn't it, for Rick to fuck me?"

"Yeah, honey, fuck him. Blow his mind." I told her. "And then it's you and me."

Allie lifted Rick's head from her pussy. He looked sort of dazed. "Please, baby," she begged, "I need you in me bad." Rick raised himself, wiping his face with his hand, and knelt between her legs. He inched up until her thighs were draped over his, and his big, rigid penis was bobbing above her tangled pubic hair. I watched as she took it in her hand, rubbed its head along her juicy cleft to moisten it--as if that were remotely necessary--then guided it to her opening.

Rick looked at me. "You're sure?" he said. I nodded. I was very sure.

Rick gazed down at Allie lovingly, and pushed his cock gently against her. There was resistance for a second, and then the head slipped in. I felt her tremble. Inch by slow inch, the rest disappeared into her as her vagina stretched to accept him. It was an extraordinary moment: I was seeing my sweet Allie being penetrated by another man.

I heard them both sigh when he finally reached his destination. He leaned forward and kissed her tenderly. Their faces were only inches away from me--I could see their tongues working. I flashed on the kiss in the surf that had started all this, and how it seemed as if it had happened a century ago, rather than just a few hours.

Rick slowly drew back his hips and his shaft reappeared, coated now with her secretions. For a moment, he teased her labia with the tip, then he buried himself again and started to move in and out of her. Allie had been perfectly still while he first entered her, but now she began to lift her pelvis and fuck back in response to his thrusts.

"Tell me how it feels, baby," I whispered in her ear. "Is it good?"

She was beginning to pant. "God, yes, it feels amazing . . . this is sowild." Rick started to pump faster. I took her knees and pulled them to her chest so he could get in deeper, then reached down and held her ass as she bucked up against him. Even the backs of her thighs were slippery. Rick leaned forward and took a nipple in his mouth.

"Oh, Rick . . . yes . . . fuck me!" Allie moaned. "Hard, lover . . . do it hard!" I knew she wasn't going to last long. Rick straightened, and stroked even faster. I took a hand out from under her and slid it down between them to her clit. I'd never felt it so big. "Oh wow . . . shit . . .yes," Allie shrieked, as I fingered her. "I'm gonna come soon, lover . . . hurry!"

Rick's hips were a blur. "I'm almost there," he panted. "Oh yes . . . Oh yes . . . Oh,god!" He slammed into her and I could tell he'd begun to spurt. Allie came almost simultaneously, with a little scream. She put her arms around Rick and pulled him down against us. I put my arms around them both--these two people I loved--and held them as they twitched and shuddered and groaned through their orgasms. It took a long time.

Eventually, though, Rick gave Allie a kiss, hauled himself back up, and slipped out of her. His cock was still half-erect, and he dripped on us both as he clambered over our legs and flopped down beside her. He grinned at me. "Your turn, you lucky bastard," he said.

Allie shifted around, and straddled me. Her hair was messed up, and her lips were puffy. She had a film of sweat on her shoulders and belly and breasts, and there was semen running down the inside of both thighs. She looked totally fantastic. She ran her hands over my chest, then kissed me hard and whispered, "I don't know how to thank you for tonight, baby. I love you so much!"

She took my penis in her hand and positioned herself above it. God, was I ready for this! She lowered herself and her pussy gripped me. It felt different--she was warmer and looser, the way she got when we'd fucked for a long time. And sloppy--Rick had come alot.

It wasn't just her pussy that felt different, though. In some crazy, exciting way, Allie seemed new and mysterious, now that she'd been with another man. As she started to ride my cock, it was as if I was being allowed to discover her all over again. Moving my hands over her breasts and down around her waist to cradle her buttocks was like exploring her body for the first time. I wish I could tell you we screwed for hours, but I was too far gone: it only took about fifteen thrusts before I was heaving and shouting and adding my load to Rick's, deep inside her.

Allie collapsed onto me and we lay there a while, kissing and cuddling. Then she rolled off and headed for the bathroom to clean up. "You boys stay out of trouble now," she told us, on her way out the door.

Rick and I looked at each other. He shook his head.

"What a night," he said. "Thanks, man."

"Seems like it definitely wanted to happen," I said. "I'm pretty fucking glad it did. I just hope it's cool with Carmen."

"I guess we have to tell her, don't we?" said Rick. "Shit, what am I saying? Of course we do."

"'We', paleface, or you?" I said.

"I don't know," he said, "let's figure it out in the morning."

When Allie got back, she settled in between us, and gave us each a long, tender kiss. "This is so fine," she said. "You guys make me feel like the sexiest woman in the world."

"Aren't you?" I demanded.

"One of the two sexiest, anyway," said Rick. "But hey, we aren't finished here, are we?"

"Let's just snuggle for a minute first," said Allie. "We have all night . . ."

"Sure," Rick and I said. We all lay there quietly, and for the first time since we'd come upstairs, I was hearing the ocean again. It was such a welcome, soothing change from the constant street noise outside our bedroom window back in the city. Such a restful sound . . .

***

"What the hell isTHIS?!?"

My eyes snapped open. Carmen was standing in the doorway, looking fierce. Allie, Rick, and I sleepily disentangled ourselves from each other and stared at her. I took a quick look at the clock. 2:15--shit, we must have dropped off. Even so, Carmen wasn't supposed to be here for hours!

"I can'tbelievethis," she said. "I spend an eight-hour shift dealing with old, sad, wizened-up men, and it makes me want so badly to be at the beach with my own young,unwizened-up man that I hop in my car and drive through the night dodging drunks and lunatics, and what do I find when I get here? That he's been having a goddamnedorgywith our best friends,that'swhat!"

"Please, baby, let me explain," said Rick. "It's not like that." Allie and I just lay there feeling guilty.

"And you know what theworstpart is?" Carmen went on, looking from one of us to the other. "Do you?"

"No," Rick said. Allie and I shook our heads.

Her anger vanished--to our astonishment, she giggled. "You guys didn'twaitfor me!" she said. "You fucking started withoutme! I've been thinking about us doing something like this for weeks, but I couldn't get up the nerve to say it."

"Youwhat?!" I said.

Carmen came and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. I could smell tequila on her breath--I wondered how much she'd had before she came upstairs. She stroked my cheek. "Sure, Tony. I mean, we all care so deeply about each other, and we're attractive people. Youknowwe're all checking each other out when we don't think anyone's looking--well, except you and Rick, I suppose. But anyway, I started thinking about how it would be if you and I made love, and Allie and Rick, and we did it together." She chuckled, and gestured at us lying there. "I wasn't the only one, I guess."

Looking up into those big, brown eyes, I could feel my penis beginning to harden. "Wow," I stammered, "um, yeah . . . O.K."

Allie smiled at Carmen and patted the bed. "Always room for one more," she said.

"How about you?" I asked Rick.

He reached over Allie and squeezed my shoulder. "You're going tolikethis," he said.

Carmen leaned across Allie and me, and gave Rick a torrid kiss. Then she kissed Allie--for a lot longer than I would have expected. "Nice tits," Carmen murmured appreciatively as she broke away. That made mereallyhard. She got up from the bed and pulled off her top, then her jeans and panties.

My mind was spinning--things had just gotten a lot more complicated. For some reason, this seemed very different from sharing Allie with Rick. Carmen and I were good friends, and sure, she turned me on, but she'd always been strictly off-limits: she was Rick's girlfriend, and I was Allie's faithful, adoring husband. Now, though, she was here, exquisitely naked in the moonlight, and it was beginning to dawn on me that what was about to happen between us might concern more than just sex.

Her body was even lovelier than I'd imagined. Her breasts were small and pointy; in the pale light, the darkness of her areolae and long, stiff nipples contrasted sharply with her skin, as did the luxuriant black curls at the joining of her thighs. I reached out and put my hand on her waist to draw her closer. Her skin under my hand felt so incredibly soft and smooth. It was like being on acid: all my senses were redlining.

I was sitting up now, and I drew her down so she was on the edge of the bed again, her face close to mine. Her feistiness had evaporated--looking into my eyes, she suddenly seemed unsure, almost shy. Rick and Allie, meanwhile, had begun kissing and fondling, oblivious to us.

"I'm not really drunk," Carmen whispered. "I was sort of exaggerating that. I don't know why. I guess I was nervous."

"O.K.," I whispered back.

"I've wanted you so badly sometimes."

"Me, too."

"Is this wrong?"

"I don't know. I want to do it, though."

"Yes," she whispered. She raised her lips to mine.

The kiss was a revelation of how much we'd been holding back. It burned on and on, fueled by our long-repressed feelings for each other, and when it finally broke, we were horizontal and she was lying half on top of me. Two feet away, Allie was leisurely but noisily sucking Rick's cock, and he was stroking her ass. Her legs parted slightly; his fingers disappeared between her thighs.

I looked back at Carmen. God, she was beautiful. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, then I lifted her chin gently, and kissed the hollow of her throat. "Mmmm," she purred. I continued on down her body with tiny kisses until I reached her firm little breasts. I circled one of her amazing nipples with my tongue, then took it between my lips and tugged gently. She sighed, and reached down between us for my cock. I moved to her other nipple, licking and sucking.

Carmen pulled away and nudged me all the way onto my back, then straddled me. I wasn't nearly ready yet for us to fuck, so I cupped her buttocks and drew her up my body until her knees were on either side of my head. It was like a fragrant flower descending when she lowered herself. I began to tongue her juicy folds; she rocked back and forth on me. She tasted like the sea.

I felt Rick and Allie rearranging themselves, then I heard his sigh, and her murmured, "yes!" Once again, Rick was buried in my wife's pussy. The bed began to sway rhythmically, and Carmen shifted slightly so that her clit was rubbing against my lips. I eagerly nibbled and sucked. She was moving faster now and making little whimpering sounds. Her orgasm, when it came, was sudden and dramatic: her face turned red, her body went rigid, and she threw her head back and barked like a vixen in heat.

Allie and Rick paused, startled, and glanced over. "Yeah,go, babe!" Rick said. Carmen clearly wasn't comfortable with an audience: she gave Rick a funny, embarrassed smile as she raised herself from my face and slid down next to me. Allie and Rick returned to fucking.

We lay there on our sides, gazing at each other. You could drown in those eyes. I was feeling more and more unfaithful to my wife by the minute, and I couldn't have cared less. Besides, right then, my wife seemed to be a lot more interested in enjoying Rick's cock than in anything I was doing. Carmen licked my mouth. She whispered, "That was lovely." Then, with a little grin: "Not bad at all, for a guy . . ." She threw a leg over my hip and began to rub her slippery vulva against my cock.

"You've tried both?" I slid a finger into her from behind.

"Ooooh, yes," It wasn't exactly clear which she was responding to: my question or my finger. "The nuns in junior high successfully scared us off of boys--for awhile. A few of us explored other options. Girls can be pretty nice."

"Do you still?" I'd never been so hard. I was going to need to fuck her soon. Beyond her, Rick was pulling out of Allie and nudging her onto her side, facing Carmen and me. He snuggled in behind her; she reached back between her legs and reinserted him in her pussy. He put an arm around her and found her nipples as he resumed thrusting.

"I'm faithful to Rick, baby, at least I was until tonight," Carmen whispered. "I gotta confess, though, I've thought about Allie and me sometimes. And you know what? I think she'd like it." The image of a naked Carmen and Allie pleasuring each other did it: I pushed my hips forward and slipped into her.

There's nothing on earth like entering a new lover for the first time, and it's even more powerful if you have real feelings for her. Carmen was warm and snug and wet, and I went oh-so-slowly, savoring every sensation, as she leaned forward and stuck her tongue in my mouth. When I was finally all the way in, I paused, trying to get my mind around the fact that it was really happening, that I was actually fucking Carmen, this wonderful, sexy little woman I hadn't known I wanted so badly, and who until tonight had been forbidden to me.

The slow and tender part lasted about 30 seconds, and then we were going at it like animals. My hand was gripping her ass, pulling her against me, and she had reached around and was fondling my balls from behind. Her nipples were drilling into my chest, and she let out a gasp each time we slapped together.

"Get on top," Carmen panted. "I want you deeper." I rolled onto her without missing a stroke. She drew her knees back and lifted her legs into the air. I ground my pelvis against her clit each time I sank into her. "God . . .yes . . .fuck me," she groaned.

Beside us, Rick was saying, "I don't want to hurt you." Allie murmured, "It's all right, lover, just go slow. That's it . . . yeessssss, like that." A pause, and then, "Ahhhhhhh," followed by the same raw, primal noises Allie makes whenI'min her ass. I looked over as she peeled Rick's hand off her breast, and stuffed it between her legs. She looked back at me, heavy-lidded and expressionless, as his penis pumped in and out of her bottom. I wasn't even sure she saw me.

Carmen reached up and turned my face back to hers. "Come in me soon, Tony," she panted. "I want to feel you come in me . . . I'm getting close . . ." She was clutching my buttocks and bucking even harder against me. I could feel my orgasm gathering, like a giant storm getting ready to break. Allie's moans had turned into shrieks, and Rick was bellowing. The bed was banging violently against the wall.

I came with a yell, spurting gouts of semen into Carmen's body as she screamed, "YES!" and her pussy squeezed me spasmodically. We jerked and shuddered together; at some point, I collapsed onto her and we held each other tightly while our climaxes gradually ebbed. It was as if we were alone in our own little cocoon and no one else existed: we kissed, and caressed, and whispered loving things to each other. I have no idea how long we lay there--time had disappeared.

"Tony? Honey?" Allie's voice brought me slowly back to reality. I raised my head and peered over Carmen at her. She was sprawled languidly next to Rick, looking completely debauched. He was idly stroking her thigh. She reached her hand out to me. "Hey, baby," she said lazily, "how're you doing?"

I took her hand. Earlier, when I'd touched her after she'd fucked Rick, it was like touching a brand-new Allie; now, after Carmen, it was almost like she was a stranger. "Pretty damned good," I replied.

She took her hand away, and patted Carmen on the arm. "Hey, Carmen," she said.

"Hey, blondie," said Carmen, putting her hand on Allie's, "how do you like that big boy of mine?"

Allie giggled. "Heisnice and big, isn't he?" She paused. Then, more seriously, "Are we all O.K.?"

"Couldn't be better," said Rick, giving Allie a hug, and grinning at Carmen. Carmen and I exchanged a quick look.

"Sure," Carmen said, giving them a little smile.

"Absolutely," I said. What the hell, I thought--maybe we were. Maybe it would all make sense in the morning.

Rick yawned, and kissed Allie on the back of the neck. "This has been one incredible adventure, but I'm tapped out." He looked at Carmen. "Come on, baby, let's hit the sack." Then, to us, "See you in the morning. And thanks--I love you guys! I don't think I'll need to worry about nightmares tonight." Carmen gave me one last lingering kiss, then climbed out of bed. They gathered up their clothes and headed hand-in-hand for their room.

Allie slithered across the sheets and pressed herself against me. It felt good--Carmen, or no Carmen, she was still a lovely, desirable woman. I ran my hand the length of her spine and over the curve of her ass. "I'm kind of sticky back there," she warned me shyly. "He comes buckets."

I had to know. "Did you mind seeing me with Carmen? It got sort of intense."

"In case you didn't notice, it got sort of intense with Rick and me, too," Allie said softly. "Are you surprised that it did? I'm guessing that it's pretty much inevitable when you go to bed with people you've cared about for a long time. But hereweare, Tony, and remember what I said earlier? Whatever we did tonight, we'll wake up tomorrow with each other."

"Yes," I said, and we lay there quietly in each other's arms. What she said made sense, I supposed, but I was having trouble focusing. Partly, it was because I was dog-tired, but mostly, I was thinking of Carmen in that room down the hall, and wishing I was still with her. It was confusing: sharing Allie with Rick had left the three of us feeling even closer than before. After Carmen arrived, though, we wound up as two separate couples, not a foursome, and the energy released by that realignment, temporary as it was, seemed to have turned everything topsy-turvy. I finally decided I'd worry about it in the morning.

Just as I was dozing off, Allie murmured sleepily, "It was some night, wasn't it?"

"Uh-huh." There was no doubt aboutthat. "Good night, honey."

"Good night, Rick." The next thing I heard was a little snore. She hadn't even realized what she'd said.

I closed my eyes again. It was bound to be an interesting day.

August, 2005

As I sit this evening in front of my computer, I remember that in fact, we all felt badly hungover the next day, and quite sheepish about what we'd done the night before. We agreed that it would be best for us to stuff the genie back in the bottle, and return to just being friends. It even worked, more or less, but I still ached for Carmen sometimes.

Those young people I saw this afternoon at the lake--if I only had one thing to tell them, it would be that life is sure to throw you some wicked curves. Take the four of us, for example. Rick and Carmen got married three months after that weekend. The marriage lasted less than a year--Rick's demons proved to be too much for them. Then Allie left me three years after that, for a guy in her office. I'd tell those kids that shit like this happens, and it sucks, and you simply have to keep putting one foot in front of the other until you get to the other side.