A Housewife or a Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaya: "Now that you have the lubricant, finger her to ecstasy my love."

It was just the trigger Amit wanted. Rekha was the one repenting. His fingering was rough and deep and so was her orgasm. She thanked God for inspiring her to have shed her limits. She was already calculating how his dick would invade her ass.

Jaya: "It is time we shift our action to the bedroom. Before that, Rekha you need to be prepared for something bigger."

Jaya unzipped the backpack and took out a small toy. It was a butt plug. She also ripped open a small sachet. The whole room filled up with the smell of strawberry. She told Rekha to go doggie style so her asshole could be lubricated. She lubricated the butt plug with the lubricant as well. Rekha felt so cheap and whorish once again, as she complied.

Jaya: "You might feel a pinching sensation at the muscles of your rim as the butt plug goes in. You also might feel cold because of the metallic thing but it will only last for a few minutes. I like the cold feel against my hot skin."

Rekha: "Aaah. A bit slowly please."

Rekha's cursed Jaya as she inserted the butt plug into her ass. Besides pain, she felt damn full inside. Amit and Jaya started to make way to their room. Rekha followed, walking with the butt plug was giving her odd but funny sensations. The friction, as she walked, was making her damn horny.

Jaya (inside the room): "Rekha, get into the doggie pose again."

Rekha felt quite cheap inside as she followed her friend's orders. Before Rekha could understand what Jaya would do, Jaya replaced the butt plug with her finger. Rekha enjoyed the new sensations so very much that she could help but scream out like a slut in heat. The screams of ecstasy turned to painful kinds as Jaya started to work with two fingers on her asshole. Jaya kept on working both her fingers for some time before she took out another butt plug from her backpack. The new butt plug was thicker and longer than the one before. Rekha got the idea quite clearly that Jaya was preparing her ass for Amit's dick. Rekha took some time and lots of deep breaths to get adjusted to the new butt plug.

Amit and Jaya started to eat each other out on the bed. Rekha was mesmerized to see them doing sixty-nine. He was eating her out with a passion like never before and she was going all soft on him. The flow was perfect, the sync was perfect and so was the titillation. Rekha could not just sit and watch them. Her eyes were gleaming with passion and ideas. Amit's face was towards her, he took his fingers out of Jaya's ass - as if he was telling Rekha that she could finger Jaya. Rekha wanted to experience everything related to reaming and eagerly joined in. Rekha lubricated her finger with Amit's saliva which was overflowing from her cunt. She placed her finger on her anus and played with her anus for some time.

Jaya: "Rekha, are you nails sharp?"

The dialogue made Rekha blush further as she understood the intricacy of the dialogue. She checked her nails before she inserted it a bit into her asshole. Rekha was mesmerized at the way her finger was being churned by Jaya's rim muscles. The heat inside was almost burning her finger. Rekha took it as a positive sign and let her finger travel deeper into her ass. The whole room was filled with the guttural moans of Jaya as soon as Rekha started to rhythmically move her finger in and out of her ass. Amit's licking had gone soft. Amit stooped licking for a second and told Rekha to introduce another finger into her puckered up asshole. Rekha added another finger. Rekha was surprised at how easily her two fingers were now inside Jaya's asshole. Jaya's ass and cunt were on fire. Her build up could be clearly understood seeing the fastened rhythm of her hip movements. In the next few minutes, she collapsed on the bed as endless waves of orgasm hit her.

Amit now shifted places and removed the butt plug from Rekha's ass.

Rekha: "Plunder my ass Amit. Fuck me hard please."

Amit: "Not so fast. You will have it in good time. What is the rush?"

Amit inserted his finger into her gaping asshole. Rekha was yelping out of pleasure feeling his tongue work its magic.

Rekha: "Please Amit, I need a hard fuck. Please fuck me now."

The pleading in her voice had its proper effect on him. Jaya wanted to watch this for so long. He placed his knob on her asshole and started to force it gently inside her asshole.

Jaya: "Rekha, relax and take deep breaths. If you don't do so, it will be painful for you only."

Rekha was perspiring in anticipation.

Jaya lied down close to her face and told her "Eat me. It will reduce your anticipation."

Rekha was lost for words. It was the first time she was eating a girl's cunt. The sex smells were so heavenly. The whole idea was not a taboo anymore. Being a lady herself, she knew the right places to stimulate. Amit knew that Jaya would experience orgasm with minutes. After all, Jaya had fantasized about it since her college days. He was right.

Rekha had been so focused on Jaya that she had forgotten all about her ass. She came to her sense as she felt her ass being torn by something very big. Amit was trying to insert his knob into her asshole. His mushroom head was having its own problem going in. In a little, out a little. She adjusted her hips so she could give him proper access to go in all the way. Each push of his dick was taking her ass virginity away. Each push made her feel dirty inside. The dirtier she felt inside, the hornier she was getting all over.

She was so tight inside. The major problem of getting his knob into her asshole had been solved. Her rectum muscles were not making it easier for his cock to go all the way in. They gripped his dick as if they won't let his cock go in, even an inch. After much push and pull, Amit's cock was all the way in. Rekha was already giving out moans of the different kinds. Amit tried to establish a rhythm but her tight rectum muscles were giving much resistance. He adjusted her position so that when he was totally inside her ass, his balls would be nestled against her puffy vaginal lips.

Each thrust made Rekha moan sharply. He had to hold to the side of her hips to make proper movements. She was totally confused. The deep thrusts gave her pain but the movement of his cock gave her sensations like never before. Every time she tried to move away from his hard cock, he would pull her back all the way in.

They soon struck a rhythm. He ass cheeks swayed with the rhythm. The whole scene had energy of its own. Amit was finding it hard to contain his orgasm. Her asshole was totally stretched and so were her imaginations. She had totally adapted to the idea of his huge cocking reaming her to seventh heaven. The powerful sensations, as Amit reamed her hard, were unlike anything she had experienced before. She knew she was almost there. Amit reached down and rubbed her clitoris. The whole idea that she was being fucked in her ass while her pussy was being rubbed made her buck in anticipation of a never ending orgasm.

Rekha: "Make me your whore for life and fuck the hell out of my brains. Please."

It was the last words they both heard from each other as orgasms happened for both of them. Neither knew what had happened and for how long Amit had been spooning Rekha. Jaya's voice brought them back to their senses.

Jaya: "Rekha, congratulations. You are not an ass virgin anymore."

Rekha felt quite shy hearing it, she shrunk some more into Amit.

Amit: "Rekha, did I hurt you much?"

Jaya: "Just look at her face. Does it convey at all that you hurt her? It absolutely conveys otherwise.

Rekha was still reeling with the new sensations in her body. The pain was definitely their but was intermingled with more of pleasurable sensations.

Amit (kissing her): "That was absolutely unbelievable."

Rekha's face glowed hearing his words.

Rekha: "You were the one changed my opinion."

Jaya (clearing her throat): "Bitch, it was me who got you intrigued in the first place."

They all huddled into loving embrace together.

Jaya: "Amit, Rekha wanted to know how many times you can go for her in a night. Are you ready yet?"

Rekha cursed herself for asking Jaya such a question. Amit just laughed a bit and walked towards Jaya with his semi-erect dick dangling left and right. Rekha was mesmerized the way Jaya expertly handled his cock. In a matter of minutes, he was not only hard - he was pounding Jaya's cunt like an animal. Rekha found it hard to breathe - seeing the two of them making love. It was so primal, so natural and so raw.

Jaya: "Amit, it is time you give my cunt what is long overdue. Get me off please."

Rekha felt quite electric inside seeing the use of words.

Amit: "Now go doggie style whore and I will fuck you like you have been never fucked before."

Rekha: "Why don't you fuck her cheap ass Amit?"

Rekha's word added a whole new ball game to the scenario. Jaya bit her lips as Amit quite forcefully entered her ass.

Jaya: "Fuck me like a cheap whore that I am."

Amit slapped her ass as he started to move in and out of her. The sting of the slap could be heard and felt quite nicely by Jaya. Jaya moaned out of pain and ecstasy.

Rekha: "She has been trained quite nicely by you Amit. You have already cum once inside me. Going by what Jaya told me before, it seems you have quite a lot of holding power. Please fuck her cheap ass until she screams and begs you to stop."

The selection of word had the precise effect they were supposed to have. Rekha moved in next to Jaya's face. She parted her legs and did not say anything further. Jaya knew what to do.

Rekha: "Is it not what you had always wanted and dreamt of? What is stopping you cunt, go ahead eat me nicely as Amit fucks your cheap ass?"

Amit was lost in his own world of fantasies, seeing what was happening in front of him. A dream comes true at last. Rekha was lost in her own world. She did not know what to do. She wanted to watch them but at the same time Jaya's licking was making it impossible for her to watch them. The room was once again filled with the sounds of people experiencing volcanic orgasms. The three of them passed out in each other's arms.

They got up hungry and horny.

Rekha: "I am famishing, whore. I need to eat something beyond your cunt and his dick."

The three of them laughed and went down to eat something. Refreshed, revitalized and ready, they came back to the room.

Rekha and Amit were kissing and getting into the groove once again.

Rekha: "Amit, has your ass been ever licked by some cheap whore?"

The shock was quite clearly evident on Amit and Jaya's face. More Jaya than Amit, he was cherishing it. Jaya thought that Rekha was going to lick his ass.

Rekha: "Amit, between me and Jaya - who is the cheaper whore?"

Jaya did not wait for an answer. Amit had put one of his legs on the bed while standing, exposing his puckered up asshole for Jaya.

Rekha: "That's like a good whore. Now eat his ass nicely."

Amit's dick was hurting because of his raging erection. Rekha quite promptly took it into her mouth to give the much needed relief Amit wanted. Amit felt as if he might cum already. Jaya kept penetrating her tongue as far as she could in his ass while Jaya took his dick all the way in. Both of them were massaging his balls at the same time. The tightness of his balls clearly conveyed that he was absolutely ready to cum. Rekha gestured Jaya to stop and come back next to her.

Rekha: "Amit, spray both our faces with hot wads of your cum."

Those words were just the perfect trigger for Amit to cum like a monster. He did not know whether he filled their faces with his cum or what he did. All he knew was that he was totally exhausted. He lied down on the bed. After some time, he turned to look what the two of them were doing.

He could just smile as he saw them licking away his cum from each other's face, chance by chance - exchanging girlie talk in between. Their constant giggling as they licked each other's faces made him inquisitive enough to get up and listen to what they were saying.

Rekha: "Whore."

Jaya: "Slut."

Rekha: "Cheap whore."

Jaya: "Cheap ass slut"

Amit, watching them cleaning each other's face, knew he was in a much bigger trouble than he had anticipated.

Jaya's mobile beeped.

Rekha: "Who is it?"

Jaya: "My pimp."

Rekha was stunned, shocked rather, to know that Amit was not her pimp. She looked at Jaya in anticipation of the pimp's name.

Jaya: "What's the hurry bitch? I will not tell you his name today. I will make him meet you someday - face to face."

Jaya and Rekha simultaneously looked quite hungrily towards Amit. Amit knew it well that the night was far from over.

12