A Hunter Watches Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste of her blood and the feel of her pulsing around his cock broke him. As Ash pumped and pumped within her he raked his clawed hands down the front of her body. When he let her go she slid bonelessly to the floor. As he fought to bring himself back to his senses he could just make out the sound of her murmuring thank you over and over again.

Hunter picked up Sheila's limp body from the floor and with an acknowledging nod he carried her up the stairs to their bed. As he gently tucked the duvet around her body he heard Ash leave the cabin.

Sheila opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes ached with the effort of lifting her lids.

"Hunter? Ash?" She moaned. Her voice sounding strangely thick. She felt a soothing hand on her arm.

"It's alright I am here." Hunter looked down at her and she frowned at the hint of tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" She gasped.

"My love; you have been delirious with fever for five days." He said softly.

"Ash?"

Hunter nodded. "Tonight is the full moon."

Sheila rolled from the bed to the window, through it she could see the bright white glow of the moon. In it she saw herself reflected. Soft pale fur covered her body, she touched the muzzle and blinked at the short furred fingers that she had raised. Her eyes moved to Hunter's human reflection standing behind her; he was staring at her.

Sheila spun round to him. "Hunter please tell me you still want me."

Hunter frowned at her before he barked a gravely laugh. He moved closer and wrapped his arms around her in a crushing embrace. He ran his hand down to the small of her back and pulled her closed against him nudging his hardened length to her belly.

The End

This concludes the tale of Hunter and Sheila but please keep an eye out for Ash in the future.

12